The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Advertise here
I was pretty good at balancing my team out enough for them all to be pretty weak when I reached the E4, which meant I'd have to rely on their typings and such while constantly reviving and healing them. I definitely had Pokemon who were the weak links on the team, mainly my Unfezant and Leavanny, since both were horribly underleveled and weak. However, if I had to choose an MVP, I'd say my Krookodile. She rarely ever failed me, and her moveset were pretty great for just about any Pokemon. She was pretty fast, so she was quick to take out the slow and weak with. For the stronger ones, mainly the big Dragon types that Iris and Drayden had, which I did not have any Ice type moves for, her Foul Play was exceptional, and she was definitely a huge help, but my Emboar and Magnezone were right there behind her. So the win was a team effort, not really exclusive to anyone.
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Mr. Whiscash
Unegged Hatch

Nature: Sassy
Magneton or Lucario were this for my Black 2 run, but I feel like my Lilligant from White version carried me through the postgame after I transferred it.
Old February 24th, 2013, 08:04 PM
AmericanWonderland
Sassmaster

Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanWonderland
My mvp was my beloved Zoroark, who is now level 100. The only Pokemon she had trouble with were fighting types, and some of those she could still beat.

White 2 Friend Code= 3010 6901 0098
Old February 25th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Brizz
TM87

Nature: Modest
Much like in my first playthrough of White version, Haxorus was my MVP. He is seriously built to take down the Elite 4 for the most part. After a Dragon Dance or two, he becomes a wrecking machine. Especially against the Dark and Psychic members if you've taught Haxorus X-Scissor.
Old March 20th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Porygon Z
718!

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Porygon Z
Lucario. He was kind of the leader of my team, after I dropped Samurott in favor of Starmie, in my first White 2 playthrough. And, he did miracles through E4 and Champion.

Emblems awarded so far

Owner of Tri-Species Challenge, Version 3.0
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
Arcanine was a boss in Black 2. Never let me down. Honorable mention to Roserade, who took down even Pokémon with resistance to Grass because Petal Dance is OP in 5th gen (Lilligant who?).

I didn't have a guy that stood out in Black, but Haxorus deserves mention for being able to sweep Ghetsis all by himself.

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

I like Lyra so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 10:23 AM
GarlandDaHero
Cute Noivern is Cute.

Nature: Quirky
In my first White 2 playthrough, Raiden, my male Lucario was definitely my MVP. He did pretty much EVERYTHING, and let me tell you, he rocked everything all the way to Heck and back. He was also my first level 100 in a Pokemon game, and Lucario isn't even one of my favorite Pokemon. Weird. o_e
Old March 22nd, 2013, 11:59 AM
RoreyG
Lizardon Man

Nature: Adamant
For my White 2 Playthrough, Serperior. Adamant Nature and I got a moveset of (1) Outrage; (2) Leaf Blade; (3) Aqua Tail; and (4) Swords Dance. It took some time for me to train up my Snivy but It was all worth it. He destroys everything. Honorable mention goes to my Arcanine (the best non- starter, non- legendary fire type) and Krookodial (Moxie rules).

Old March 22nd, 2013, 04:33 PM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
For my MVP, Excadrill. What a real wrecking ball he was, especially when he has earthquake and a swords dance in his arsenal. I did struggle against Marshal however, and for that, I chose Weezing as my second MVP. Its great defense, Poison typing (which resists Fighting) and access to Will-o-Wisp (Which is unusual for a Poison type) helped me stop several of his fighters.
Old March 27th, 2013, 05:19 AM
extremegunner
Unhatched Egg

Excadrill was my main attacker, but it is a bit on the frail side. Swanson the Conkledurr is pretty much my fallback on anything and that thing can take a hit like a champ, while dishing hurt of its own.
Old March 27th, 2013, 03:43 PM
bugsy555

Definately my Hydreigon. He tore the E4 apart lol. Honorable mention to my Cobalion. They're both lvl 100 now!

Get behind Maruno's Pokemon Trading Card Game Mod for Pokemon Essentials!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=288773
Help him to make this awesome idea a reality!
Old April 1st, 2013, 05:47 AM
PokemonTrainerC.White
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Calm
My starter was my MVP in ny game.
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Lifebloom
Brooklyn We Go Hard

My Adamant Krookodile with Moxie fo sho. That thing just completely demolished the E4 with STAB Earthquakes/Crunches. Ghetsis' Hydreigon gave my team a ton of trouble though, but Outrage saved the day. So MVP definitely goes to my main man Krookodile <3
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:48 AM
ClumzyTrainR13
Storm Caster

For my Pokémon White, Samurott. For Pokémon Black 2, Samurott. For previous games, water starter. Especially Black 2, because my Samurott had already reached level 76 by the time I reached the League, and wiped them all single-handedly! (with a bit of help from Lucario and Darmanitan, of course). I don't know what it is, but I couldn't have done it without him! *cough* profile pic *cough*

Black 2 FC:
4256-2299-8658

Old April 17th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Kitori
[ ICE QUEEN ]
Community Supporter Tier 5

Ninetails... I leveled the heck out of her because I wanted to try for the solo pokemon medal... it didn't happen lol but I got close.

Let the storm rage on....
The cold never bothered me anyway.

[ TRADE THREAD | FRIEND CODE | TWITTER | CHALLENGE | PAIR♥]

Old April 18th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Tea_with_Kyary
Kabocha Hime

Nature: Jolly
for me, Ampharos :D With the move set, "charge, discharge, cotton guard" and "strength"....won me, well, pretty much the last half of the game That scientist guy who temporarily joins team plasma (his name escapes me, lol) destroyed my entire team except for ampharos. I keep all my pokemon at the same levels too. But all his steel mega-poke's destroyeth the rest of my team...so i had to slowly...slowwwly...SLOOOOOWWLY, TEDIOUSLY chip away at his pokemon til i managed to win....boy that was a long, ridiculous battle....but after that...i was like, man! Ampharos is BOSS!

0347-8652-2573
Thats'a my'a friend code :D White 2
Old April 18th, 2013, 02:50 AM
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
I have Serperior named Regium named after it's royal roots(no pun untended). It has basic Grass Staller moves(Leech Seed, Toxic, Protect) and can survive alot of punishment that is dealt towards him. Every battle I used him results with him knocking out the most of the opponent while Regium still has near-full Hp.

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Pikapia
The One Who Will Destroy Everything

Nature: Jolly
Emboar!! I love fire types, and Emboar will always be my #1... except in Pokémon Y. xD
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:55 AM
pokemart789
Unhatched Egg

So far on B2 it's Lucario

On W, it was Tepig (Emboar)
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
For me it was Lucario as well!
He has such a diverse movepool, i liked him a lot (:

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Zekrom1066
Master of Ideals

Nature: Naughty
My MVP in Detail

ZEKROM L100
Met at Lv70, Dragonspiral Tower
OT: ZEKROM(12777)
Jolly Nature(Speed Up, Sp.Atk Down)
Strong willed
Judge: Decent all around
Best stat by Judge: Sp.Def

Ability: Teravolt
Held Item: Leftovers

HP: 327
Atk: 345
Def: 283
Sp.Atk: 256
Sp Def: 252
Speed: 237

Moves

Dragon Claw
Crunch
Fly
Fusion Bolt

It's kind of weak for a Zekrom actually, because I did not EV train it and spammed 14 rare candies on it. To make up for the loss of effort points through 14 rare candy level-ups, I spammed the Vitamins and kept training against Marshal, whose Pokemon give out HP and Attack EVs. Also, the HP is under-average for a Zekrom.

I'm proud of my buddy xD He sweeps water and/or flying teams completely with his STAB Fusion Bolt!!!

Naughty Nature Zekrom with 422 Attack stat and 252 Attack EVs traded from Pokemon White Version FTW!!!
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:47 PM
joeyhugg

It was DEFINATELY my Honchkrow for the E4 (i hacked her in, but i hacked her in at lvl 50 while the rest of my team was 60). She had an intense movepool that WASN'T hacked (Fly, Night Slash, Superpower) and she also had her dw ability, Moxie (which is a great combo with Superpower). For Iris though, it was definately my Vanilluxe, Bangarang. He had blizard, ice beam (if blizard ran out of PP), acid armor and hail. It was a beast and still is. Of course, now my MVP is Marijuana (my lilligant).
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:06 AM
✯Shigeru✯
I Dropped The Lift Key...

Nature: Impish
Electivire is my star because of all the type coverage it gets with the three elemental punches. It took down four of Iris's pokemon before being KO'd by Haxorus.

Old May 14th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Archenoth
The arch foe

Nature: Lonely
The hidden grotto Minccino that Bianca finds you before you go to Driftveil was my MVP because of Skill Link. After it turned into a Cinccino, it had a move that had a base power of 182.5 and two more with guaranteed 125 power (Because Wide Lens added 10 accuracy to everything.) with good attack to begin with. It even had a nature that increased its attack. (At the expense of Defense.) It is also very fast.

It was a true glass cannon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassino View Post
Huge Power Azumarill sporting Aqua Tail (later and currently Waterfall) and Ice Punch. I also utilised the fact that Aqua Ring stacks with Leftovers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venitardus View Post
For B2, it was my Azumarill that took out all the dragon types
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweets Witch View Post
Azumarill in run 1
Huge Power Azumarill was a beast. Yes it was slow, but it could take hit well because of its bulky health and good defense. Also with huge power boosting the base attack to 100, you suddenly had a surprisingly strong 'mon.
Old May 14th, 2013, 08:44 PM
lmcde22

Lucario was my MVP, Aura Sphere and Shadow Ball were a damn good combo. Honourable mention goes to Cobalion, Sacred Sword and Iron Head were awesome all out assault combos. Metagross was helpful too, Meteor Mash and Iron Defence made him indestructible. (I'm kind of a sucker for combination steel-types).

Dishonourable mention to Virizion and Terrakion for being a major let-down after Cobalion.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here