The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Jak
i'll let you have it

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY
to this crazy ho

The year is 1992. May. May 9th, if you want to be more precise. In the depths of New Jersey, a legend was born. That legend was Nicholas. Now, Nicholas was no ordinary lad. He was interesting. He liked to get friends in Florida to order his Chinese food, drink Dr. Pepper by the 2 liter, dance frivolously to Lady Gaga (actually, anything), look at you and tell you you look wonderful, and whistle from his penis. That last one may or may not be true. He also enjoyed making sex noises at strangers and sending really creepy pictures to friends. Did I say was? Oh, what is wrong with me?! He still does these things! In fact, I think he was born doing these things. They're so uniquely him.

What ever would we do without our dearest Nick? Nothing. You'd do nothing. That's a grim ending for you.

Strange story aside, let's all wish our favorite obnoxiously named super mod a wonderful 21st birthday!

Happy birthday, starlight! I have gifts for you to come, so just you wait, and you shall receive. :) I hope you'll like them, and I hope you'll enjoy your birthday, even though I know you just consider it a normal day. If I were there, I'd take you to Panera Bread and you can get yourself a lovely sandwich. Or soup. Whatever you want. It's your day. Give me a raincheck on that and I'll get you some Panera if I ever I go there or you come here, actually. Promise. :)

And no birthday is complete without a funky cake!
Spoiler:

Like I said, more to come later on throughout the day. Hang on to your butt!

Into the room, I know you want it
Bang bang, all over you, I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Necrum
The most dapper evil genius

Nature: Adamant
Yay! Happy birthday Nick! I may not know you much, but I know Syd, so I pretty much know you too. Anyway, I'm rambling. Go drink some booze! Do it now!
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
SUP NICK.

I came here to say that...well, you're a guy with a really good heart. I feel that you really treasure your friends for who they are, and would stick up for them at any given moment should they need you, and that's something that I find admirable. You're also truthful to people, which makes it hard for them to question your words.

That's what I see in you anyway. n_n

In any case, Happy Birthday! You just get these positive words from me as a present, but I do hope they at least brighten up your day a bit. :3
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Yeah we have so many great members turning 21 this year, dis is why 1992 is da best year lol.

But yeah, happy birthday Patchi Nick Yutohru dude. You are a great s-mod, an awesome friendly guy who puts loads of fuel into these forums, VIP Forum wouldn't be thriving among the Supporter community, Member Interaction Center would not have existed, and Sydian wouldn't have had her fave Nick bby to dedicate those messages in her sigs to. Now that you are of legal drinking age in the US, go crazy with the booze but not too crazy cos a hangover is embarrassing indeed.

Now go blow out your birthday candles and make a wish!

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:03 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
So many people turning 21 on PC this year. especially in May!

Happy birthday Nick. We don't talk much but when I see you around the forums, you seem like a nice and friendly dude and you come off with a cool vibe about you.

Hope you enjoy your day, along with some cake.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:07 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Happy Birthday Nick! Syd has been talking about this day for a while, so I hope she got you something good. I think today would be a good day for your Mai Valentine & Joey Wheeler cosplay.
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:45 AM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Uh happy birthday to a very nice and up-to-the-point type of mods!!1! #thekindofoneswhoiusuallyavoid

Anyway I guess he has made some smexy forum styles, not to mention a big hit and always a good MotY candidate... #idontwannagoon

LETS PARTY AFAGSFGFDAAGADGADGFADF

*burp*

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Happy birthday old man Patchisou. Celebrating your oldness right now with more oldness?
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old May 9th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Sheep

Oh man, AWsquared posted a really delicious-looking cake and now I'm hungry. Happy birthday Nick, you're pretty darn special around here so stick around for many more! :)

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Jak
i'll let you have it

Worked hard on this for you! <3

Into the room, I know you want it
Bang bang, all over you, I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Ardos
Community Supporter

Woo! 21! Happy Birthday Nick!! Stay awesome, and hopefully I'll see you this summer!

Here, have a locos taco.

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Happy Birthday Nick! Although I don't know you very well (or much at all for that fact!), you come off as an extremely friendly and straight-forward person that isn't afraid to speak his mind, and that's fantastic. Plus, anyone born in 1992 is good in my books. So have a fantastic birthday!
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
I am soooo slowwwww.

Happy birthday Nick! You're one of the most outstanding people on this whole site, you've contributed so much. Consider this a day to relax from all that, cause it's all about you buddy. And damn, for the record, you're a good looking 21 year old ;D Not creepy at all.

Um. I'd post a picture of cake, but all I have is bread, SO:

Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:27 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Happy 21st Birthday Nick! Have some Chinese food:

Spoiler:

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! I really appreciate them and what you said about me in your posts (if you mentioned me as a person). I just want to quote a few people to correct them, but to everyone who posted here, I really appreciate your birthday wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Yay! Happy birthday Nick! I may not know you much, but I know Syd, so I pretty much know you too. Anyway, I'm rambling. Go drink some booze! Do it now!
I didn't drink. I spent my birthday working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
So many people turning 21 on PC this year. especially in May!

Happy birthday Nick. We don't talk much but when I see you around the forums, you seem like a nice and friendly dude and you come off with a cool vibe about you.

Hope you enjoy your day, along with some cake.

I only like ice cream cake, so I won't eat that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
Happy 21st Birthday Nick! Have some Chinese food:

Spoiler:
You should have given me what Mike (Toshiro.) got me, a cool ranch locos taco. But Chinese food is good too.

Also, a huge thanks to Sydian for being such a wonderful pair and person for this and all the things she's done off of PC for me throughout the day. I love you!
Old May 9th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
I WAS IGNORING THIS THREAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SOME RANDOM USER CALLED NICKEL WHO LIVED IN TRADES OR EMULATION OR SOMETHING....

Nick!!! Happy 21st!!! I love you!!!
I'm currently exhausted right now (which is why I slept for like an hour and left this tab open) so I won't write too much but yeah, you're a wonderful guy. Charming, funny, sweet, cute, intelligent, etc. A blessing to the world!!!
bye

Sponsored Links

Advertise here