The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Old April 30th, 2013, 02:34 AM
machomuu
Gungnir!

Nature: Relaxed
Is the song that inspired it "Digital Monsters"? It sounds pretty accurate.
Old April 30th, 2013, 04:34 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
No, actually inspired by a song called "Fade Away" by Breaking Benjamin. Pretty good song there though.
Old April 30th, 2013, 07:38 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
evil, yet satisfying. I do believe I will be burning the camp site down to a crisp before going on a murderous rampage, and entering family homes and behind me is a scene of roaring fire while a stab an innocent father or mother, and watch him/her fall to the floor, in a pool of blood, and see the faces of the family behind her as a walk away; they are grateful their lives are spared. As a turn around to leave, I bend over and put my butt into the dead persons face, and leak a very gassy fart, presumably eroding their face into nothing more than bones, before walking out of the house and back into the burning village. Am I overdoing it?
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:03 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

...no comment... of course you aren't!
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:16 PM
銀ヤミ
Living for Another

Nature: Lonely
Resigning from this RP, due to loss of interest and activity.
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:16 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
Resigning from this RP, due to loss of interest and activity.
I was thinking of doing that too... I dunno, I'm just making my charector too cheesy and there isnt much I can really do. Plus no-one seems to be active.

I dont know i may, i may not
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:27 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:53 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY well post soon god damnit!!!
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:27 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

working on a plot with some other peoples....
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:12 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't abuse the rules, Icey.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:16 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

...Sorry about that...

Quick question. What should I do with Koto? I have no idea how to introduce him to the situation that everyone else is in...
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:13 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
Please don't abuse the rules, Icey.
God you're such a bad sport :3
Old May 18th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Polymus1

Name: Steel Senpai
History: Steel's father was a famous trainer who was swarmed and killed by adults when he rebelled against the chaos, Steel never forgave adults and was and is disgusted that he, eventualy, will become one
Personality: Steel is grim and determined, he dosn't trust kids much because of his father's death, but he wants to get stronger and unite children and adults again
Because he knows that chaos can make people do crazy things, which will probably happen to him and with him.

Pokespirit

Spoiler:
Species: gardevoir
Nickname: Gwen
Personality: Gwen is sassy and quick to anger, when she is angry Steel is angry, before the virus gwen was Steels pokemon, she was delighted to find she wasn't given to a random stranger but was given to her best friend.

Moves

Psycic

Shadow ball

Pain Split

Thunderbolt

Hypnosis

Drem Eater

First Post
Spoiler:
There Steel stood, where nearly every teen has stood in their lives, he looked at the crystal, large and unmoving, and sensed the power inside of it,
mentaly of course, and one spirit came towards his touch, embracing it, and he knew what it was, who it was, "Gwen" he whispered and drew the spirit to him
they touched, their spirits becoming one, and his first pokemon and best friend was inside his head
Gwen: Steel!
Steel: Hey Gwen
Gwen: What happened? And where is my body?
Steel: Arceus took all the pokemon because of the virus, he then gave it them back to some of us, it;s now kid vs adult Gwen, and it's you and me
Gwen: That's nice
Steel: I have a question, should we go it alone or go find someone else for our journey?
Gwen: I don't know Steel
Steel: Lets go by ourselves for now Gwen
Gwen: OK
Steel pitched up a tent and slept, and as he slept so did Gwen.

END

Hope you like it, only one thing left... now, what was it?... Oh yeah, his looks

Apearence: picture below
Attached Images
File Type: png Steel 2.png‎ (247.3 KB, 5 views)
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:20 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

@polymus1 it looks good, but I think your missing YOUR charectors personality. It seems a bit empty at the moment.
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:48 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

I concur with Crimson, however, I'd wait for one of the GMs to say so...
Old May 20th, 2013, 01:53 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I shall tell you now, Polymus1, that your sign-up is very far from being accepted.

First, and I know I get on this a lot, but this one's serious. WHAT. IS WITH. THE NAME? I literally — as in, it actually happened, without exaggeration — facepalmed when I saw it! I think even Yellow would have had at least an urge to point it out and kindly suggest that you change the name, but I'm not nearly that nice. There is something totally wrong with that name, and I really shouldn't have to say exactly what.

Second, the history is virtually non-existent, so I'm not even going to talk about that.

The personality is incoherent. All I got out of it is that he's emo, hates kids, and still apparently wants to "unite" them with adults again.

There's an appearance, but all Pokéspirit wielders change in appearance when they're fused. There's no fused form — on top of it, he looks way too fit. Does cannibalism give him all that protein he needs to body-build?

Lastly, on the first post, just no. First, he's sixteen; if you pass 13 without getting a Pokéspirit, you can never get one. Next, all the Pokémon disappeared ages ago. They know they're disembodied. The kids won't know until a Pokéspirit/wielder tells them. There is no "freaking out" kind of things that'll happen when the Pokémon returns to the physical world, either, unless that Pokémon is a total moron. Since you chose a Gardevoir, that's an even bigger no.

Now, I'll stop myself before I get a headache trying to do more than skim. Maybe Yellow'll put my post into nicer terms so you don't feel discouraged and end up never coming back, but we've both been rather inactive in this thread for a while, so I wouldn't count on it.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.

Last edited by TornZero; May 20th, 2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:17 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Okay let me rephrase whatTornZero just said in a nice way

Basically, you need to lentghen your personality and ero about the name, it's creative, what if his mum wanted to call him that. Would you diss someonje because of their name. The only other things is the main idea of your charector hating children and stuff, basically, it's not very good.. Try something like your father was killed by a swarm of children, so had to live with his mum who he hated or something like that, and doesn't like kids, so he trys to act like an adult. It would make more sence than wanting to bring them together again... Don't try and be the hero, it makes it boring.
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:10 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy

I swear...

I leave you alone for a week or two and you start trying to stab potential joiners to death, Torn.

Then again, is that better or worse than me occasionally eating people whole..?

Uh... I'll let you guys decide that one. Did I seriously run off with someone still inside Lucy? Did I actually do that? I really was overwhelmed. Anyway--I'm not sure if Torn properly relayed the info to you guys, but I've asked him to step up and do things in my absence while I seek a cure for my devastated muse. It has gone fairly well I'll say, but I'm not quite done yet. I'm at the hardest part, using the methods I've learned elsewhere here on PC, but after that it shouldn't take long for me to be back and RPing with you all. Also, Torn... Try being strictly constructive in your responses. That usually helps me resist the urge to say something regrettable. Like... how much... I want... to throttle... you... right now.
Old June 10th, 2013, 10:30 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Well, Sorry to say I'm dropping this one. It was fun while it lasted. See y'all around sometime.
Old June 11th, 2013, 06:07 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Yes me too, Icefyr was the only reason I was staying. I may be repeating when I say this, but it was great while it lasted!

Sponsored Links