• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen The cutest pokemon Unova

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This is a no brainer. I mean...it's obvious.

548.gif

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What a cute thread! :3

To me the cutest are hmm...

Actually, Unova has a lot of cute mons ;_; Lillipup, Joltik... basically every first form of a mon this generation is cuuute! Oh, and all starters fo sure.

Also, removed the prefix since it applies to all of Unova and not just B2/W2!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe; Klink; Roggenrola; Cottonee; Trubbish...
Jesus, there's too many. ;A;
But those are definitely my top fave cuties. <333

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Female Frillish look cute. I love the smiley face and the shade of pink compared to the male which look rather unhappy. If we're not talking Ghosts I'd say Cinccino would be another cute pokemon. I would've loved to stroke its fur.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Really love Hikari's decision above.... Oshawott and all its evolutions, especially Dewott!!

for me (even if everyone disagrees - I'll still find it cute) Watchog!! especially that hypnotizing view from its eyes, its fur markings, those weasel-like ears (since I play with my mom's husband's ferret a lot), the white tuft-like on the tip of it's tail, and the Meerkat-like pose it makes when standing up, in the BW episode 115 [The Pokemon Harbor Patrol] I just loved its voice, sounded really cute - I had to use it as my tone for received text messages (at least its Japanese voice, hope its American voice is even cuter though) (can't thnk of any more reasons why for now)....... I also find Patrat cute as well primarily for the same reasons

also I love Mienfoo's shiny design - that blue fur.

Mienfoo and Mienshao's markings on it's head... every time I play with my (actually my mom's husband) ferret, I can imagine myself playing with a Mienfoo or Mienshao. That fur tickles the back of my neck, or when it brushes up near my ears, when I try to catch it, when she runs around.... that cuteness will never end

Last edited:

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Cubchoo (way too innocent looking). Axew (it reminds me of Larvitar that I used to find one of the most adorable pokémon ever). Litwick (creepy cute). Elgyem (despite his weird body his giant hands make him adorable xD). Emolga (ofc! most electric types are unbelievable cute look at plusle/minun/pichu/pachirisu/etc.). Minccino (flying squirrel what else do I need to say<3). Zorau (that type that looks like don't hug me but just is too cute to resist). Petitlil (petit=french for small and everything that's small is cute; well mostly everything). Lilipup (a puppy what's not cute about a puppy<3). Tepig (my starter pokémon and probably the cutest pig you'll ever see XD).

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
tumblr_mmcme2EEAa1r7c13zo1_500.gif

Oshawott...I mean, just look at his adorable facials...

573.gif

Cinccino's one of those Pokemon that you just want to go up to, and snuggle with, you know...it's just....d'awwwww

570.gif

And last, but definitely not least, Zorua. It's a badass-cute thing...who doesn't love troll foxes?

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
585.gif

Deerling
Very hard to pick however i find this poke to be very cute, specially the spring form.

Minccino and Whimsicott would be close seconds.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Litwick! The moment I saw it it became my favorite Unova Pokemon because it is simply the cutest little thing.

After that would be Joltik, Petilil, Victini, Miccino....

Back