• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Go with either one first, they're both great. For a time I struggled to pick which one I like more, but I think that, thematically and from a story perspective, Majora's Mask is a better game. It's a dark game. Really dark. People say "Nintendo can't do dark", but...they haven't played Majora's Mask.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

If you like the Zelda Music, go listen to it. It's awesome.
Majora's Mask is a great game, and if you look beyond the graphics (which are those of OoT with a pattern update), it is quite dark. Every time you save one, and reset time, that person will go through everything again. Wind Waker is the prime example of Kiddy Graphics do not mean the game itself isn't dark. If you think about it, WW's background story is a very dark episode in Hyrule's history.

My first game was Minish Cap, and console game was Twilight Princess (which is still my favourite Zelda game up to this day). I don't get why TP gets so much bashing, I like it so much more than OoT (which is, in my oppinion, a bit overrated. 8D;)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

My first was Link's Awakening, then OoT, then WW (which is my favorite, if MM isn't), then...I've played 'em all, but I've only beaten OoT and WW.

But I don't think OoT is overrated. It was originally my favorite, largely for the music, the atmosphere, and how well it transformed from 2D to 3D. Generally games that do that and get a lot of praise (the greatest example of this is Final Fantasy VII) are considered overrated.

...Then again, many people do say that OoT is the best game of all time, and I dunno about that, so in hindsight, OoT is pretty overrated, but I still think that it's an incredible game.

Twilight Princess...I have a history with that game. A personal history. A not so good history that isn't at all the fault of the game itself. It's the only Zelda game that I don't like, barring the two DS titles. I can't say it's because I don't like the game because it doesn't appeal to me, but it would be WAY too complicated to get into what caused me not to like it...though I'm not sure I did like the Wolf Link. Maybe one day I'll play it again.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

MM and TP are my favorite Zelda games, TP being number one as of my last playthrough of it.

I just got done watching The Great Gatsby. When I read the book in school, I fell in love with it. I daresay it's my favorite classic American piece of literature. I was not disappointed in the movie. I felt it could have done a bit more, especially with the pacing, but... I thought it was good. And Leo was Gatsby. I have wanted him to be Gatsby since forever.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Random note: I am a beast. I didn't even realize the perfect transition until I remembered just now that Fitzgerald's wife was Zelda, for which LoZ was named. I win. /shot

I find it to be the perfect novel to depict the falseness of society, which is why I love it. It turns the American dream, social constructs, everything that has become a staple of American culture and shows the ugly sides to it all. And shows that the dream really is just that-- a dream. One that you can awaken from at any moment. That's the reason why I love it so much.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I've always found that sort of thought to be interesting, that one could find "happiness" through filling their lives with others, but only on a platonic level. After all, Gatsby is only fictional in name, but he does exist.

Is that sort of life truly enjoyable? At what point do you realize how empty your life truly is? Gatsby was lucky enough (or, from some perspectives, unlucky enough) to see this early on, but many a person, especially the wealthy, live their lives this way and become superficial to fill the void. It's rather sad, actually.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
He's get fed up with her before he could even think of dating her. |D
Asch was pretty cool. He was kind of a jerk during the first part, but he was quite awesome in the second part. |D Uhm, you might know this, but could you explain the ending of the anime to me? How did it end for Luke and Asch? You can VM/PM me, if you don't want to spoil everyone else? |D;

It's awesome. I S-supported her with Chrom And I'm totally not drawin her happy family. I was surprised though, when I noticed that the Avatar was only his 5th priority (meaning if all the women have equal amount of relation-points, the Avatar would only the 5th to marry him. //sad face)

Ahw. : <

Pretty much! 8D
Yeah, it was a jerk in the first part but you couldn't really blame him after what had happened to him. And it was hilarious seeing the difference of how he acted in front of the group and how he acts when Natalia's involved. It's cute imo. ♥ The ending is pretty ambiguous (unless you're Netto but I'm not sure exactly which events he saw; there is one that is really important and makes you go 'waaait'.) but I could tell you the details in VM/PM if you're still interested. :'D

Awww. :( Well screw priorities because Chrom picked you yes yes? 8D;

Maybe one daaaay.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

*disregards all previous posts to throw out WIPs*

It looks like this actual painting of mine will work out nicely. Experiment might be a success.

HnwMYbu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back