The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I don't know if Limanya would agree, but on the matter of the Brute Breakers I would suggest a someone making a new sign-up for a leader of the Brutes. Similarly to what was done with the Arcane Alliance, you could say that heretostay's character was killed in combat or caught a disease or something.

Also, in the Arcane Alliance, I really need Kanea to get back and post, since I've assigned Victor a mission. I shall have to bunny Victor until Kanea gets back.

Last edited by Xilfer; May 10th, 2013 at 02:44 PM.
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:28 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
I'm going to be inactive till monday. Sorry about this.
Old May 15th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Meeklish
Sugarbby ::.

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Meeklish
Quote:
I don't have internet yet onegai ... Hmm if theres a need to then okay. EGK can bunny me.
~ Chinie12 (on her mobile)

Apart from that, I guess if we can kill Brutis, me and Sii already have something planned out. Anybody want to be the leader? The breakers are hiring! Limited spots only!
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Typh

I could make a leader character for the breakers, give me a while and I will have an SU up.
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
I finally found a comp! I'll post soon by the way.
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Kay, it seems like most people are getting back on track. I'll post when Kanea does, Typh can make a Brute Breakers SU, and we can post a bit. It's been far longer than a week since Limanya's gone away, and I'm starting to doubt if she'll come back, though. I'd say wait until the end of this week, and if she doesn't return somebody else should take charge of the RP until she does.
Get your butt back here Limanya.

Old May 17th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Typh

sounds like a plan Xilfer
Old May 17th, 2013, 12:44 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Cotton View Post
~ Chinie12 (on her mobile)
Ooooh, I was waiting for her to post. Well goodie. I can get some motion in the RP then, at last.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old May 17th, 2013, 03:36 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
I think I can finally post! Yeah!

Where is the rest of the Lost Learners? What's happening with us?

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Last edited by jov0006; May 17th, 2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
If Limanya doesn't get back then I would suggest that Xilfer123 becomes the GM.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:00 AM
jov0006

I agree with the suggestion and I really feel like that no one who hasn't posted in a while is coming back.

Old May 19th, 2013, 05:27 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
I will be coming back...Matter of fact, I will probably finish my mission by Monday, but will have to wait for Sugar Cotton before we continue our leader storyline.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Meeklish
Sugarbby ::.

Send a message via Skype™ to Meeklish
Yep, Kanea's right. Xilfer should be the GM when Limanya's away. c:
EGK, lol yeah. xD She's sorry. ^^"

Anyway, yesh Sii. One finishing post will be coming soon. //Monday.
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Well, I'm flattered. Sure, I'll be the GM for a while. I do hope Limanya gets back soon, though, since she said she had a bunch of storyline events planned.

Old May 19th, 2013, 09:54 PM
jov0006

Hey, is it okay if I make an SU for the Crossblade Crew because I'm pretty lonely in the Lost Learners?

Old May 20th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
I'm here, but i'm having trouble with posting because of school. I apologize for that.
Old May 20th, 2013, 05:03 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
I just posted a quick fly-by of the mission. Hope you don't find any problems with it. If so, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

@Limanya: Take your time, I'll keep things afloat around here.

@jov: Yea, of course. Unless you already have a second character; if you don't then go ahead.

Old May 21st, 2013, 02:44 AM
jov0006

Name: Morsis Frederick Gunnfer
Nickname: Ruffles
Species: Archen
Team: Crossblade Crew
Title: Member, Sir Knight Morsis Frederick Gunnfer
Appearance:
Personality: "My appetite must be fuffilled." Ruffles is a glutton, he lives to eat and enjoys life. However, he is a very loyal companion and friend, and will aid any ally who might need assistance. He doesn't like Rufflets for some reason or other Archen. Ruffles likes to fight and do missions to make a contribution to the Crossblade Crew. Ruffles thinks without acting and it consequently makes trouble and many mistakes. He is hasty except when it comes to food, which he takes his time in. He doesn't really care about money or treasures as much as food. He is immature, mainly because he is 13.
History: Ruffles was born in Saccularius Town but moved to Atarip Town soon after. He moved with his six brothers and one sister, as well as both his parents but a fateful event took most of his family away, leaving only his sister, his father and himself. His father had a way of dealing with his emotions, which was eating, and Ruffles consequently followed his father's footsteps and it became a habit for Ruffles to eat whenever strong emotions overcame him. Ruffles began to train to join the Crossblade Crew, as he wanted an adventure and there was not much in Atarip Town besides the nearby Crossblade Crew base.
He tried to get accepted when he was 11 years old, but failed the age requirement and the physical examinations. This made him train even harder, and he managed to get in when he was 12. Under his first year as a member of the Crossblade Crew, Ruffles learnt much about missions, bounties, treasure hunting, and more.
Level: 28
Ability: Defeatist
Moveset: Acrobatics, AncientPower, Double Team, Wing Attack, Agility, Quick Guard
RP Sample: This RP, hehe.

Old May 21st, 2013, 07:15 AM
chinie12
Part-Time Millionaire

Nature: Jolly
Hi! Miss Me? No
OMG.. I feel like a cavewoman from coming back from the loss of internet
Posting real soon(probably Thursday or Friday) just let me uhm... fix things a bit with my computer
Ok that's all :3

AIRI
chinie12 --

You'll always be
my
peter pan

The kingdom of
neverland

is our memories

Old May 21st, 2013, 09:27 AM
Ashygirl
Fairy Type! :D

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ashygirl
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Blame Gates to Infinity. I'll try and get something in today or tomorrow.
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:13 AM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

@Ashygirl and chinie: Take your time, guys. Everything's nice and ready for when you get back, though you may want to read some posts to get a good sense of what's happening, if anything.

@jov: Nice SU. I don't think I'm in any position to accept it, since Limanya is technically the GM and I'm just keeping things under control, not that they need much attention anyway. Things seem to be working kind of well for pretty much everyone, although the Stealthy Sneakers and the Lost Learners don't seem to be doing much. Too bad.

Old May 21st, 2013, 01:31 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashygirl View Post
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Blame Gates to Infinity. I'll try and get something in today or tomorrow.
Oh goodie. I've been trying to do a tally of who exactly is currently alive in the Woodland Wanderers and who isn't. I think Foxrally is still gone for exams, Flyborg opted out, and Chinie is apparently internetless.

Finally, having everything on a row, I'll draft a post right nao.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old May 21st, 2013, 05:22 PM
cheezburgur5793

Name: Lot Richards

Nickname:None

Species: Paras

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: member, Lot no extra title

Appearance: an average paras

Personality: I am very loyal and trustworthy friend. I enjoy a challenge and am hardworking and am usually to stubborn to give up at anything. will usually break rules for things i believe to be right.

History: Four lines minimun. I was hatched and abandoned by my parents obviously they were completely take over by the fungus. I know I have the fungus and I want to spend my life well before I get taken over by it. i fought many rough battles living on my own but decided i could change the world for the better if I joined an exploration team.

Level: 22

Moveset: scratch, poison powder, stun spore, leech life, fury cutter, and spore.

Last edited by cheezburgur5793; May 22nd, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:21 PM
chinie12
Part-Time Millionaire

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGKangaroo View Post
Chinie is apparently internetless.
My internet's back just need to configure my Computer for a bit its been acting up

Really sorry EGK. But I'll post once i deal with this uhmm... For the lack of a better word malfunctional computer the repair person told me it'll be ready by tomorrow so yey

Edit: if there more battle scenes can we do a collaborative post? lol it took me like a long time to think about what to do :/

AIRI
chinie12 --

You'll always be
my
peter pan

The kingdom of
neverland

is our memories

Last edited by chinie12; May 21st, 2013 at 10:26 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links