The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 11th, 2013, 07:54 PM
RedReshiram
TheRedReshiram

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
I'm relatively new here, and I'm pretty sure this is the right thread to put this. If it's not, please tell me where it should go.

Anyways, what I wanted was a profile pic for Google+/YouTube/Twitter that portrays my titles, which is TheRedReshiram. My current one isn't too bad but I'd love a custom made one. I would accept any help I can get. Thanks for reading and thanks in advance :D
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Fairy
Princess of Hyrule

Hi there Red Reshiram. :)

Well, you're on the right track. A&D is the correct place to ask for a drawing. Unfortunately, request threads of this manor are not allowed. You're going to have to find a traditional / digital art shop and ask the artist to draw your request. However, I do not believe there are any artists here currently running that sort of shop.. so I'm afraid we won't be able to help you. :(

In light of this circumstance, I am closing this thread. However, I will personally look for someone who can draw your request or do it myself if need be. I'd hate to have you leave here disappointed.

In the meantime, why don't you browse some of A&D's digital shops for a signature / avatar? Maybe you can find something you like there. :)

If you have any questions or comments, please contact myself or Derozio.

{pair}{brothers}{mod}{twin}{gallery}
{bell tree}{pixel joint}{fairy club}{acnl club}{theme}
{pokemon fae}{credit}{friend code}{dream address}
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here