• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
Well, I was playing on My VBA emulator, which i've used since the beginning of the game and the other fanfics i've played, minus the DS ones. I had just caught an Occulatales on Mt. Krystal (I was training there) and i saved and shut off my laptop. When i tried playing it the next day, The emulator would not recognize my saved game, instead i got a new game screen!

Can you help me? There is a SAV file for it and i have checked another game and it works. The only changes that were done were cheats being added to the game and i had to change the flashplayer to save on a different game, but that never affected LOG or my other games. :B

Maybe your patched gba file has a different name than that of save file. Have you patched recently on a new ROM and tried to play with old save file?

Actually, i didn't patch the game. it was already patched when i found it on the web. And it worked just fine until recently...

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey there, destinyjagold! So how was the version 16 of the game, huh?

Can you please activate the 'collection of fragments' please?
we are done with gabrellion event and we can't move on to next event. please help us fix the error of the game...
please see attached save files..thanks!View attachment 68272

View attachment 68273

Your saved file has been fixed.

Can you help me? i change the flashplayer to save on a different game, but that never affected LOG or my other games. :B

Please try and change it back and try again.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
This game is AWESOME! In your next hack, you should also put Good/Bad/Normal modes again.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
He already made three hacks, blueeon. Lol
DJG, how does it feel to win hack of the year? Must be exciting.
Also, I lol ed at the Sparkle and Twighlight on the same sign in LOG.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I Tried it and it didn't work. T_T

That is an annoying problem.
Unfortunately, I no longer have any idea how to help you, since I have never encountered such a problem before.

Sorry... :\

He already made three hacks, blueeon. Lol
DJG, how does it feel to win hack of the year? Must be exciting.
Also, I lol ed at the Sparkle and Twighlight on the same sign in LOG.

I was surprised and happy about it, of course. :3
And I didn't do that sign on purpose. I wasn't a brony back then. :3

I know that, what if he makes another one?

I don't think I can make another one. Growing up means that I needed to put all of my time in real life to survive now. :\

Years
Heyz there, i am trying to patch this very promising hack but after many hours i came to the conclusion that im just not doing it right, even tho im following the instructions.

The rom is clean. i downloaded a dozen different ones, but in the end a friend sent me a clean one.

Which leaves the conclusion that the problem relies in the (seemingly easy) patching procedure

Thought it would be better if i just uploaded those shots so that someone would tell me where exactly is my mistake..
imageshack.us/a/img96/5650/patching1.jpg
imageshack.us/a/img4/580/patching2.jpg
imageshack.us/a/img705/9114/patching3.jpg
imageshack.us/a/img89/3420/patching4.jpg
imageshack.us/a/img545/444/patching5.jpg
imageshack.us/a/img841/853/patching6.jpg

thanks in advance, cant wait to start playing it

seems newbie accounts cant post links so just copy-paste the lines to see the images sorry for the trouble :(

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
If you can't patch it, download the whole ROM from Google. That's what I do.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2015
hi ,destinedjagold got a bit of a problem so i want to take the team earth route, i just beat the 5th gym and got all my badges back i talked to the pyramid stone thing and it said i could go to breeze island or rintah(spelling) i chose to go to breeze island, when i go there i walk up the grunt and it asks me to pick a pokemon and then my game freezes please help.

Last edited:
Years
Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to get to the bad side of the game?
Just accept the offer of Team Earth after the plane event

hi ,destinedjagold got a bit of a problem so i want to take the team earth route, i just beat the 5th gym and got all my badges back i talked to the pyramid stone thing and it said i could go to breeze island or rintah(spelling) i chose to go to breeze island, when i go there i walk up the grunt and it asks me to pick a pokemon and then my game freezes please help.
You should have completed the Plane event in Rintah town and then went there.

help,
why all shop only selling ?????
i can't buy anything :o

*sorry for my bad english
You have to defeat the Gym leader first of every town and complete the events around the city. After that you can get the chance to buy anything from the shop.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
help,
why all shop only selling ?????
i can't buy anything :o

*sorry for my bad english

Are you playing on your PC or via mobile or other devices by chance?

Somehow, that's a glitch I always forget to fix.
Anywho, in the mean time, please complete the event in Rintah Town first before heading to Breeze Island again.

Heyz there, i am trying to patch this very promising hack but after many hours i came to the conclusion that im just not doing it right, even tho im following the instructions.

The rom is clean. i downloaded a dozen different ones, but in the end a friend sent me a clean one.

Which leaves the conclusion that the problem relies in the (seemingly easy) patching procedure

Thought it would be better if i just uploaded those shots so that someone would tell me where exactly is my mistake..
Spoiler:

thanks in advance, cant wait to start playing it

seems newbie accounts cant post links so just copy-paste the lines to see the images sorry for the trouble :(

I would assume that you already are able to play, thanks to your friend.
Anyway, the screenshots you provided means that your Ruby ROM is not compatible with the patch.
I forgot where I got mine, though even if I remember, it's not allowed to share ROM links.

Do you want me to send you my SAV file or should i just start over again, which was my last option... T_T

I...am not sure how that could help, but sure. Send it to me via PM.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to get to the bad side of the game?

Please see my reply to inolle on this very post.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Oh how I miss the old days going very long distances repeatingly while wasting tons of Max Repels. I was even hilarious about the freaking easy way to get Chaomega. Whoo! This should win another HotY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back