The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JojoBloops View Post
I don't mean to sound lazy, but I am VERY illiterate about this rom-hacking stuff. It took me an HOUR to find out how to download that lunar IPS thing and tie it to fire-red just to start the game. But now it will not let me save, and google is giving me very long, complicated things about hexa-whatzits.. I really just want a simple explanation please. I go to save and it says "Save error. Please exchange the backup memory". What do I do to fix this, I don't want to get involved in the game if I know I cannot save..
Set the Save Type of VBA to 128K and restart.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 26th, 2013, 01:48 AM
magikarp1234
Unhatched Egg

Pokémon Sienna is not Pokemon Sienna.
That's why you can't patch fire red.
name failed.

Last edited by magikarp1234; March 26th, 2013 at 04:15 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:54 AM
Toshy
Unhatched Egg

Yeah this game is awesome ! But do you intend to translate in other languages ? Because a friend of mine don't understand english... If you want any help 'bout it (in french, i'll be honored to help you).
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:25 PM
testcandidate
Unhatched Egg

I go talk to the guy who teaches volt tackle, but I don't have a pokemon worthy of learning that move. I come back later and he won't teach my pokemon volt tackle at any more.
Old April 6th, 2013, 07:51 PM
jolleyjoseph
Unhatched Egg

how do you download this game
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:51 PM
KurtCobain

I would like to ask something. We know that this game will not have a beta 4, as the beta 3 was uploaded in 2010. So why it's not dumped?
Old April 7th, 2013, 02:23 AM
KnightlyGamer
Unhatched Egg

Just downloaded this. Looks great. Excited to see how you implemented stories affected by your decision, as someone looking to get into hacking Pokemon
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:04 AM
shock_man_
Unhatched Egg

I defeated the 7th gym used fly but my game had a weirdblue screen with the characters head. I couldn't press any buttons or reload my game, because it was erased.
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:21 PM
darknessrules

can someone tell me all the legendaries in this game and where it's located
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:44 AM
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

I've decided that I need to repay the fans of Pokémon Sienna for sticking by me (and the hack) over the past 30+ months. I've decided that I'll be releasing Beta 4 in the coming days. I would, however, like you guys to take into consideration that Beta 4 is only a rework of Beta 3 and only has a minor extension from Beta 3. I'm extremely sorry about that but I've decided that I really want to give you guys something to play despite it being so little. However, what you can look forward to is tonnes more fakemon, better maps and a more rounded (and slightly different) game from Beta 3. Thanks guys! (It's also completely untested so I'm expecting A LOT of bug reports :)).

paired with christos
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Varion Bluefire
A.K.A The Glitch

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Varion Bluefire
Just glad to here you're still on this.
This has always been one of my favourate hacks on Pokécommunity, regardless of if Beta 4 is a rework of Beta 3.
A beta is a beta, and I'll still play it!
Old May 15th, 2013, 03:48 AM
darknessrules

legendary locations and time please
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:54 AM
LiquoriceBeef
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
I've decided that I need to repay the fans of Pokémon Sienna for sticking by me (and the hack) over the past 30+ months. I've decided that I'll be releasing Beta 4 in the coming days. I would, however, like you guys to take into consideration that Beta 4 is only a rework of Beta 3 and only has a minor extension from Beta 3. I'm extremely sorry about that but I've decided that I really want to give you guys something to play despite it being so little. However, what you can look forward to is tonnes more fakemon, better maps and a more rounded (and slightly different) game from Beta 3. Thanks guys! (It's also completely untested so I'm expecting A LOT of bug reports ).
YES! FINALLY! :DDD
Thanks so much!
By the way, do you think that Pokémon Sienna will ever be completed?
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:51 PM
chaosrules

Two questions, how far does this beta go, and can I catch a Bagon in this?

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Killertahu22
Unhatched Egg

Please please please tell me where to find hm cut in sienna beta3 I love the game but since I don't have cut i am unable to get to the 3rd gym please respond
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:33 PM
3PointDecoupage
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killertahu22 View Post
Please please please tell me where to find hm cut in sienna beta3 I love the game but since I don't have cut i am unable to get to the 3rd gym please respond

A guy in Ganges City gives it to you. I think that's the name. Anyway,its in the same town as the namerater.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:44 PM
HersheysPink

Nature: Relaxed
I admit I probably didn't play this hack for a long time, because of the fakemon, but I ran into those before in other hacks and found that they weren't so bad. I ended up watching a few episodes of a Let's Play video of this hack and was surprised not to see very many (it was an old beta, which explained that xD). So I decided to give it a try and noticed it was probably, because it was an old beta. I actually finished this hack in a day lol I couldn't stop playing and really loved the starter I picked and the team I got along the way. There were a few bugs, which I'm sure has probably been brought up already with the fly and the electric move tutor? I think it was volt tackle or something /: Fly I know was definitely brought up, but I save constantly so it didn't bother me. The electric one I was bummed out to miss out on though.

Again, I have to say I regret not playing this sooner and having something against fakemon that is slowly, but surely going away with each hack that makes great ones like this one. x) It was a fantastic hack and I can't wait for the next beta coming out soon. (:
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Perrin Aybara
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lonely
I remember playing Beta 3 of this a long time ago. I was able to get through the game with only four Pokemon: Medicham, Honchkrow, Lickilicky, and Blazull. It was fun until the end, so I'm glad to hear you're making another beta. I do have to repeat the question, will you ever finish Sienna completely?
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:34 AM
BLACKOUT

Nature: Bold
how much farther does beta 3.1 go?? i remember playing this over a year and a half ago and it stopped at the town of the 8th gym, but the door was locked. has this game finally started up again?
Old May 29th, 2013, 07:16 AM
TJHeath32
Unhatched Egg

What do I use to download this? Sorry, I'm new to downloading hacked versions What I mean by that is how to use it in an emulator

Last edited by TJHeath32; May 29th, 2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:23 PM
smokey1221

im sorry i dont feel like reading through endless forum but i cant find the coincase if someone could help me it would be much appreciated NOTE : i just beat goeff in the 6th gym and i didnt rescue the proffessor yet

as long as u have a vba emulator fire red and lunar ips to patch it just go to the first page and download the 3.1 download link than use the lunar patcher to patch fire red and voila u can now play pokemon sienna

AND OMG I CANNOT FIND THIS F**KING FLUFFOW WHAT ROUTE CAN HE BE CAUGHT. I READ SUM1 FOUND HIM NEAR THE SHINY LARVITAR ROUTE BUT I DONT KNO WHAT ROUTE THAT IS CAN SUMONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ROUTE THAT IS OR BY WHAT CITY

I CAN ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION IT IS ON CYNIC PATH U CAN GET SHINY LARVITAR AND A FLUFFOW

NOTE:i havnt found either of them yet but i found the sign that says there are sumwhat rare pokemon on this route .... keeep loooking

Last edited by DrFuji; May 30th, 2013 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old June 2nd, 2013, 05:38 AM
The_CGC

Nature: Bold
I found a bug (If it allready hasnt been listed) The miniute you go into Maas City the town map in the pokemon center (And map if you can even carry one) break. Trying to use the fly map just freezes the game. I havent found anything thats fixes it...
Pics of the bug:

The Town Map:

The Fly Map:

You could probally continuse the game like this, but it would be very annoying having to walk everywhere.

Want to know whats wrong with someone? The real question is what ISN'T wrong with that person.
That is the real answer.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:39 PM
religious2

What pokemon editor did you use for this?
YAPE won't load it.
PA won't load it.
Poke edit pro: Run type error, type mismatch

?
Old June 4th, 2013, 04:28 PM
griever7x

Nature: Sassy
Hello, does anyone know where Strinder can be found?
Looking at its pokedex entry doesn't help because the locations point all into absurd places, they are clearly not right on the map.
Any help?
Old June 4th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Nickle4aPickle

Hello!
First, I wanna say this is a pretty neat hack. :D Honestly, I haven't played many hacks, but this one certainly has kept my interest. ^___^ So, great job so far, and I can't wait to see what you add for the next update!

I do have a problem, though: I'm in Sian Pass, and every time I go to fight this Camper Girl:

The battle never loads. I just get left with a black screen.

I did a thread search to see if anyone else had this problem, but didn't see anything...

Tech Info (please let me know if you need anything else):
- Using the 3.1 version of the hack
- Playing it on VBA version 1.7.2

EDIT: Also noticed something funny. XD

That description seems a little off, huh? XD

tumblr.//dA//twitter//youtube//raptr

Scraggy face edit by me

Last edited by Nickle4aPickle; June 4th, 2013 at 07:24 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here