• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - History/Mythology

Lucia nodded, "Yes, it is just the safer option. If the teachers are too slow with it however more people could get hurt. Drizzle could lead us to the area and we put down some signs. Won't be that hard to plant some signs around at least and it'll be quick as well! Hm... Brian, do classes usually take so long to start? Where is the teacher? I would have assumed he would have arrived by now..."

Roberto frowned at this development. Hm... he couldn't let this boy take Lucia out there. Maybe... hm... if he could threaten him just well enough... nothing too over the top, just subtle hints here and there he could do. For the meantime the Scizor just glared at him.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Class seemed to be over for Mark. He had plenty of time till his next class so he decided to take advantage of that. His next class involved learning about berries. Just what he wanted to learn. He could use a large supply of Lum Berries. Hopefully that spot he had up in the mountains were still growing some. That berry patch wasn't picked too clean. First things first though, he had to head to the Pokemon Center. His Pokemon got a heck of a beating.

Mark headed away from the beach and thank Arceus too. Mark didn't want to be anywhere near the ocean. As he got away from the beach and made his way to the Pokemon center, he quickly remembered he had a battle to attend with Lucia. Snype was supposed to do battle with the Scizor. Mark quickly pulled out his Pokegear and messaged Lucia.

"Hey Lucia. I'm heading to the Pokemon Center. Still want to have that battle?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

She blinked a bit at the suggestion of a double battle, and grinned, pulling out a pokeball. Gone was her hesitation from that weird teacher, though the feeling still tingled on the back of her neck. Only a glance at Shawn reinforced her though. He seemed ready. All kinds of stradegies flowing through her brain, and she thought about the enemy she would be facing, and the ally she would have. Well, only one thing for it. Mouser was weakened, Cynder was a baby, and Squirrely wouldn't listen.

"Birdy and I are ready to take you on! Let's go Shawn! We can beat her! I know it!"

Thyme, Duster, and Leena

Thyme sighed and nodded, grabbing Duster and Leena with her vines. Though Leena slipped out and laughed as cruelly as she could manage.

"Mehehehehe! I'm not going anywhere right now! Yoo much strife and fun! Big bug is mad yes~" she cackled, floating around Skye. Thyme hissed with displeasure, making Duster eye her warily.

"Fine. Do asss you wisssh. But don't blame me when Brian getsss mad becaissse you never came back." the snake said with annoyance, turning on her heels and walking away.

"What's wrong with you? You usually aren't this mad..." Duster said with concern, following the snivy, who ignored her. She sighed and shook her head. Then she stopped, spotting a familiar sableye, and shoved Thyme playfully in his direction.

"Hey! Watch it your dumb moussse!" she hissed loudly, glaring at Duster.

Brian

He nodded, seemingly oblivious to the scizor glaring at him as he thought, trying to find a way to get out of going there, let alone taking Lucia there. That place was dangerous! unfortunately... He could think of nothing. Well, save one thing.

"And if we tell the teachers and they don't believe us?" he said cautiously, looking at her curiously.

Megaman765

Years
Snype sat on Mark's shoulder, fairly exhausted from the previous fight. That Raichu had a heck of an arm.. and a tail at that! He would be extremely relieved once he made to the Pokemon Center. Along the way, Snype caught his eye on a couple of familiar faces wandering around on their own. Mark noticed too. What were they doing here? Was Brian crazy? Team Rocket was on the island and he was letting his Pokemon run around on their own!

Snype climbed down Mark's shoulder and walked up to the three.

"Hey there Thyme!" Snype said giving her a wave. He frowned soon after. "What are you three doing out by yourselves? Didn't you hear the news?" Snype asked. Mark waited for Snype to finish his conversation. He was inclined to watch this Pokemon now... It was a good thing he found them before somebody else did.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Alice was startled to hear a voice nearby. She saw a girl with a Skitty that asked her if she was alright. Both of the seemed worried. Alice shook her head, feeling too weak to say anything. She was leaning against the wall so as not to fall, and in spite of all the warm clothes she was wearing, she was shivering because she still felt cold.

"C-Could you...h-help me...g-get to...the...E...R..." she weakly said, "P-please?"

The world around the red haired girl spun. Everything got bright. All of a sudden, the girl collapsed and ended up sitting on the floor against the wall, with her head tilted to her right. Her eyes were closed and it was apparent that she had blacked out.

Jello timidly approached the girl's SKitty. "C-could you please help her? Sh-she's really sick!" he said worriedly, hoping both of them were kind enough to help. Jello would help himself, but he hadn't mastered his psychic powers and had no limbs of his own to help.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille gasped as the girl weakly asked for help to the ER before slumping onto the ground unconscious. "oh no!" Vanille cried out kneeling next to the younger girl and feeling her forehead. "She's burning up." she grabbed her map quickly and looked finding there was a Pokemon Center not far from here "just have to get her there" she muttered. Putting one of the girls arms around her shoulder she picked her up glad to be stronger than she looked. "lets go" was all she said as she moved as quickly as she could in the direction of the Pokemon Center.

"Run ahead Merida" she said to her Skitty as she saw the red roofed building in the distance.

"Skitty!" Merida called out and picked up her pace running faster and sure enough as soon as Vanille was outside the doors the girl was taken from her by a nurse.

"What's wrong with her?" the nurse asked.

"I'm not sure, she sounded really weak and then collapsed. She's burning up" Vanille said worriedly.

"Don't you worry we'll take good care of your friend" the nurse said going away quickly with the girl before Vanille could say another word.

Plopping down in a chair with Merida on her lap she took out her brush and her poffin case. "Great job Merida" she praised giving her pokemon a sweet poffin just like Merida liked before grooming her gently. Might as well wait here to see if that girl's alright

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - History/Mythology

She smiled at that, "Simple, we go there and set up the signs like I said before. Wait, hold on a tick." She said as she pulled out her ringing phone and frowned at the message there, "Hm... Brian, how long is class supposed to last for? Mark just sent me a message stating he already got out of his class. Is the teacher coming anytime soon?"

Roberto snorted and closed his eyes. If class was indeed over then he would have to work to keep her apart from these... ruffians. If Lucia went out then he would just have to grab her and take her back to her dorm. Though this Brian... he would have to keep a tight eye on him. Special talents like his usually attracted the worst people. He would be a target surely for Team Rocket, and that would put Lucia into a very dangerous situation.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || En Route to Oak Town
511.png
17.png

"You can find Pokemon from all the regions here," Rosie said, and true to her word, Dex spotted a few Deerlings on the field. There is also the occasional Sentret and Rattata, and, as Dex could see, a pair of Tauros were grazing. "It really is a diverse collection. So amazing." Dex murmured, taking in the sights as the two of them continued to walk on. Pan hopped from his back and darted towards rge grasslands and were quietly observing an unusual patch of grass. "You mentioned that you ran away from home? Why? Family problems?" Dex asked.

"I've never had a blood-family, so I never knew how it feels to have a mother or father taking care of me. I would not mind having a sibling, also. Seems all fun and all," Dex said, putting his arms behind his back. "And six Pokemon? How long have you been here already? That was fast."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

"You mentioned that you ran away from home? Why? Family problems?" Dex asked. "I've never had a blood-family, so I never knew how it feels to have a mother or father taking care of me. I would not mind having a sibling, also. Seems all fun and all, and six Pokemon? How long have you been here already? That was fast." Rosalyn smiled slightly as Eris jumped out of her arms and ran over to playfully pounce at Pan.

"Me and my dad, we didn't see eye to eye. On anything really." she shrugged keeping an eye on her Pokemon. "I'm the youngest of 8 kids. The oldest a girl then six boys then me. The house was hectic full of fighting and art was my escape, since my father said girls shouldn't be Pokemon Trainers." she smirked. "I proved him wrong though after I ran away last year. I got a Squirtle without permission from my parents and just left Pallet Town" She spotted Eris getting a little to far and whistled to get her Pokemon's attention.

"As for how long I've been here, got here around Halloween. Actually stepped on the first Pokemon I caught and it attacked me because I startled it. The next one because I needed a flying type to help get my friend who was hurt off the mountain. I caught one for fun after that and traded an egg to get Eris." she smiled at him. "if you want a sibling Dex I have six brothers one of whom is actually here"

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png

Rosie's Pokemon, Eris the Fennekin, leaped from her arms and bounded after Pan, who was still staring at the unusual patch of grass. It was poking through it. "I proved him wrong though after I ran away last year. I got a Squirtle without permission from my parents and just left Pallet Town." Rosie explained. She whistled, signalling for Eris as the Pokemon bounded away from them."As for how long I've been here, got here around Halloween. Actually stepped on the first Pokemon I caught and it attacked me because I startled it. The next one because I needed a flying type to help get my friend who was hurt off the mountain. I caught one for fun after that and traded an egg to get Eris." Rosie recounted. Her catching experience seemed to be really interesting.

""if you want a sibling Dex I have six brothers one of whom is actually here." Rosie offered. Dex looked at her in surprise.

"Really? It must be a fun experience for you to still be with a brother, despite your past with your father. I hope I had such a colorful past like yours," the two of them walked on. Dex suddenly noticed that Pan was not following them, and was still curiously scrambling among the grass. "Pan! Come now!" The Pokemon looked at Dex and suddenly let out a Seed Bomb among the grass. "What the-?" Dex heard a loud hiss, and a Kecleon appeared, its skin shimmering out its Color Change. Dex ran towards Pan. "Rosie, you better recall Eris back." He said. "Let's go, Pan! Let's try battling in this region! Yeah, Seed Bomb!" Pansage spit out a seed that exploded when it hit the ground. However, the Kecleon managed to evade the attack by hiding among the grass/ Pan looked around for its enemy. "Heads up! Leech Seed!" Pansage spit out another seed that stuck to the ground. Writhing vines exploded from inside the seed, seeking out nourishment. Most of the vines simply burrowed underneath, but a few climbed up into the air.

Dex pointed the spot to Pansage. "There! Seed Bomb again!" The Pansage let out another Seed Bomb and it met contact with the Kecleon. It exploded, sending the Pokemon flying. Dex ran after it, with Pansage in his heels. The Kecleon seemed knocked out. "Let's try our luck, Pan!" Dex got a Pokeball from his belt, and tapped the Kecleon in the head. It disappeared in a flash of red light. The Pokeball shook in his hand. One. Two. Three. It clicked, signalling that the Pokemon was caught. "Yeah!" He held the Pokeball high, and showed it to Rosie, showing her his first capture.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Really? It must be a fun experience for you to still be with a brother, despite your past with your father. I hope I had such a colorful past like yours," Dex said as the continued to walk, but he stopped when he noticed Pan and Eris weren't following them. "Pan! Come now!" though his Pokemon suddenly used Seed Bomb on the grass. "Rosie, you better recall Eris back."

Nodding Rosalyn took out Eris's Pokeball and recalled her. Gonna let her stay in for awhile and let Belle out to fly around she thought smiling as she watched Dex and Pan battle the wild Kecleon. As the wild Pokemon disappeared into the Pokeball Dex held Rosalyn held her breath for a moment before grinning and putting her hands together. "great job Dex" she said happily. "first capture's are always great" she smiled reaching into her bag for Belle's Pokeball and a potion. "Here" she smiled handing him the potion. "Even if you don't need it now, it's good to always have at least one on you." she smiled and let her Togekiss out, and Belle chirped happily before flying in a circle around Rosalyn and Dex.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png

"First capture's are always great," Rosie said as Dex ran towards her. She handed him a Potion. "Here. Even if you don't need it now, it's good to always have at least one on you." Rosie offered generously. She recalled her Fennekin back and called out her other Pokemon, a Togekiss.

"Thanks, but I have my own set of medicine," Dex said pocketing the Potion, and pulling out a Super Potion. "Sometimes, it's better to use the stronger ones. Can we stop for a moment while I heal the Kecleon?" Dex knelt down and called out his newly-captured Pokemon. The Kecleon was still knocked out, its breaths heavy and deep. Dex frowned, and pulled out a single piece of berry from his bag. He placed it near the Pokemon's mouth. Suddenly, a long tongue wrapped around the berry. Kecleon swallowed it whole. "Now, this might hurt a little, but hey." Dex sprayed the Super Potion on Kecleon's body. The Pokemon winced. A few moments later, it tried standing up. It managed although it is a little wobbly at its knees. "Yup, you're all patched up, though I doubt you'll be able to battle until we reached a proper healing center." Dex leveled with the Pokemon. "Hi, I'm Dex and that is Rosie," Dex said while pointing at his companion. "I will be your trainer from now on. Is that okay?" Kecleon looked at him curiously then nodded. "Then I am going to name you Camo." He recalled Camo, and hung his Pokeball back in his belt.

"This is not my first capture, you know." Dex told Rosie as they continued walking. He got Pid's Pokeball, and threw it. The flying-type joined Rosie's Togekiss in the air. "I got my Pidgeotto during my travels. Which reminds me, what are you before going in here? And is your brother like you?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"I got my Pidgeotto during my travels. Which reminds me, what are you before going in here? And is your brother like you?" Dex asked letting out his Pidgeotto. Smiling Rosalyn grabbed her other Pokeballs letting out Jazz, Swampy, and Silver.

"These are my other Pokemon, except my Horsea but we aren't near water right now" she said, "as for what I did before coming here. I just traveled, I was an artist. Took care of myself by making money in battles and selling paintings. That's actually how I got Belle a trade for one of my paintings" she shrugged. "my brother...he's 8 years older than me never went on a journey but left home when I was ten" she shrugged sadly. "Me and Sage never got along really. My brothers enjoyed picking on me, mostly Sage though" she looked at Dex. "and yes, my parents named me, my six brothers, and my sister after plants, mostly trees or flowering plants or herbs, but anyway we're really close to Oak Town, you can see it up ahead"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
Battlefield

196.gif
471.gif

Tentou dashed towards Felicity. As Mana was ready to order Felicity to do another move, Mr. Alta told them that class was over and that they had to learn from the experiences they had today. Mana sighed as she and Felicity looked at each other. "Class is over, huh..." Mana said almost dissapointed. Today she attended a class for the first time in many years, and she had fun. "Don't worry, there is another class awaiting." Felicity tried to cheer her up a bit. "I guess so, but I have no idea where my next class is." Mana replied and walked up to her to pick her from the ground. "I think Kilik is in your next class as well, why not follow him?" Felicity suggested and glanced in the direction of Kilik and Tentou. "That might as well be a very good idea~" Mana said happily and made her way towards them.

She was getting shyer the closer they got to Kilik and Tentou. Mana's nature was timid, so it was no wonder she started feeling this way. "H-Hey... that was a nice battle." Mana started the conversation but refused to look at Kilik straight in the face. "I-I have no idea where my next class is and hoped I could just follow you... Felicity says we are in the next class together as well." Mana smiled briefly as she looked up at him, trying not to stutter too much. Felicity jumped out of Mana's arms and stood in front of the obviously smaller Shinx.

"Hello there, I think we already met... but i'm Felicity." The Espeon said not remembering much about last time they meet. "That was a great battle out there, are you in Kilik's team for long time now?" Felicity asked him curious. Unlike Mana, Felicity had her spontanous moments, and this one was one of them.

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png

Rosie sent out her remaining Pokemon. Dex could see an assortment of species. It turned out she has a Wartortle, Seviper, and Skarmory. "These are my other Pokemon, except my Horsea but we aren't near water right now, Rosie explained, looking at each of her Pokemon. "As for what I did before coming here. I just traveled, I was an artist. Took care of myself by making money in battles and selling paintings. That's actually how I got Belle a trade for one of my paintings. My brother... He's 8 years older than me never went on a journey but left home when I was ten. Me and Sage never got along really. My brothers enjoyed picking on me, mostly Sage though. And yes, my parents named me, my six brothers, and my sister after plants, mostly trees or flowering plants or herbs, but anyway we're really close to Oak Town, you can see it up ahead""

Dex looked towards where Rosie pointed. Sure enough, he could see the outlines of several buildings in the distance. "Whew. What a story. So you're really the travelling artist?: Dex asked Rosie. Pan ran up to him, and silently walked beside its trainer, though its eyes were darting curiously from side to side, looking for potential enemies/friends/just some Pokemon hiding in the grass. "You never thought of going after the gym badges? That's my aim, and probably most of the people around here, you know? I'm here to undergo the education I lacked so I can be stronger and defeat the leaders from all over the world." Dex made a circular motion with his hands to emphasize his point. Pan tried to copy Dex' gesture, but his 'circle' was rough.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Whew. What a story. So you're really the travelling artist?" Dex asked "You never thought of going after the gym badges? That's my aim, and probably most of the people around here, you know? I'm here to undergo the education I lacked so I can be stronger and defeat the leaders from all over the world." he made a circular motion which she noticed Pan tried to copy making her giggle and shake her head.

"Yeah, I'm really a traveling artist. Art was always my escape from things before I ran away, it even is now drawing, painting, and music" she smiled seeing the building's get closer and she returned all of her Pokemon but Belle who flew alongside her. "as for the gym challenge, that's not what I want to do. Art's always been my passion, I love training Pokemon and being with them, but the gym challenge isn't for me. Because I didn't do the gym challenge I made it through both Kanto and Johto in a year." she smiled at the memories.

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png

"Art's always been my passion, I love training Pokemon and being with them, but the gym challenge isn't for me. Because I didn't do the gym challenge I made it through both Kanto and Johto in a year," Rosie said.

"Why not try it out after you graduate from the academy? You know, getting badges has this sense of satisfaction that none cane match," Dex said. He pulled out his badge case from his back pack, and opened it. The Boulder Badge glimmered inside. "Look, I only have one badge so far, but this is not just a simple badge. It is a memory. I remembered how Pan managed to knock down the leader's Onix then. It was a really fun experience." Dex snapped the case shut. "I may lingered for at least a week in Pewter, and almost a month on the road from Pallet to Pewter, but that experience helped me and Pan grow." Pan made a cooing sound, and stretched its arms. "Pan is still young, but so am I. I plan to grow with him." He got Pan and let him perch on his shoulders. The rocking motion of his walk soon cradled the little Pokemon to sleep. Pid and Belle were still high on the air, flying around each other while trying to follow their trainers. Rosie's other Pokemon followed them on the road. "The road of the badge is a long one, but hey. I'm willing to spend my life, even if that means I'm going to live to my seventies, in pursuit of all those badges."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Why not try it out after you graduate from the academy? You know, getting badges has this sense of satisfaction that none cane match," Dex asked showing her his one badge "The road of the badge is a long one, but hey. I'm willing to spend my life, even if that means I'm going to live to my seventies, in pursuit of all those badges."

"I've never really thought about it, two of my brothers Ash and Oleander are collecting badges, last I heard Ash was in Hoenn and Oleander in Unova. Really until I got here I just focused on doing what I was good at in order to have enough money to take care of myself, and to bribe the private detective my dad paid to find me" she smirked. "the guy was way to easy to bribe" she giggled as they entered Oak town. "Though I might change my mind when I graduate, anyway If we're still going to the Dead Forest, it's North East of here"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

He paused, deep in thought. Seriously, what was the deal? Several classes had been left alone for him by the teachers. It's like they didn't even care.

"Hm... the teacher usually says when class is over... But yeah, class is usually done by now. We have another class to go to too. I don't think anyone will mind if we leave..." he said, getting to his feet and picking up his bag. He was still kind of oblivious to Roberto, and looked at Lucia.

"Maybe after class and after everyone gets together we should put those signs up." he said, feeling the vulpix in his bag stirring some. He shifted it, and smiled before walking to the door and pulling it open, letting her go first.

Thyme, Duster, and Leena

"Mwehehehe-" Leena began, but was cut off by Thyme.

"Ssshut up!" she said in an exasperated voice, shaking her head. Duster grinned at Snype and swished her tail, crossing her arms.

"Yes we did! That's why we are here Snype! Your girlfriend thought it would be a good idea to get the gang together to figure out what to do!" Duster said. Thyme sighed and nodded.

"Of courssse we did SSsnype... Why do you think there'ssss thre of usss?" she hissed mildly, glaring at Leena. Leena seemed unaffected, laughing and floating happily.

"So how 'bout it? Entei Dorm after class? Oh and tell your friends too! We want lots of nic people we can trust!" Duster said.

"Hm... Who elssse ssshould we talk to?" Thyme said thoughtfully.

"How about that psychotic psychic? He seems about ready to blast off as it is! Mweheehee!~" Leena cackled happily.

"Alright... It'sss worth a ssshot..." Thyme said thoughtfully, pursing her lips. She wanted to spend some time with Snype, but she had a job to do. she had to gather their friends.

Megaman765

Years
Snype frowned at the three. Sure this was quite a crowd but they were all fairly small Pokemon. Team Rocket often had dirty tactics and alot of huge Pokemon. They wouldn't last long if they were taken away. Snype took Thyme's hand. He already noticed that she was irritated just by the hissing sounds she was making.

"Hey hey, relax... take a deep breath Thyme..." Snype said, trying to soothe her.

Mark walked up to the three Pokemon. "I don't know what you three are doing out here alone but with Team Rocket out and about, I should keep an eye on you all. They usually come in groups and you three won't last by yourselves." Mark said.

Snype nodded in agreement. "Team Rocket used to have a base near our home in the Game Corner. We're familiar with the kind of things they can do. Trust us. We can go find some others but you need to stick with us. I don't know what I'd do if they caught you." Snype added.

Back