The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old May 13th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Ankarit
Unhatched Egg

Hi,my name is Ankarit and I'm a new user of Pokecommunity.
I hope to enjoy here
Old May 13th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Shaturu711

Nature: Gentle
Hi Ankarit, I'll be the first to say: welcome to PC! I've enjoyed it here so far, and I hope you will too. Do you like any specific area of Pokemon? The video game? The anime? Or just Pokemon as a whole? You can check out the respective forums and check the forums out, the users there are real nice too! I hope you like PC!

Quote:
Eeveextreme Club Profile:

Username: Shaturu711
Partner Pokemon: Umberon

Titles: [None]
Old May 13th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Ankarit
Unhatched Egg

Thanks
In fact I am a rom hacker and I came here to show my hack rom
Old May 13th, 2013, 05:49 AM
The Sly Fox

Hey! Welcome to the forum!

Rom Hacker? You came to the right place. Many new members come to PC for Rom Hacking. We have a large section dedicated to it, where you can find tutorials, tools, and all the resources you need for your hack. If you want to show it off, head on over to the Showcase section of our hacking forum. Be sure to check out all the other creative hacks there that our members have made! They're awesome!

Well, if you need anything, dont be afraid to ask! Enjoy PC!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links