The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:37 PM
cameron012
Unhatched Egg

hi....
im undefeated
joined hoping to get some fun battles
hoping this is a good site
i want to contribute my skills
i do gfx
im working on my game pokemon light and dark atm so hey all and thanks
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Flagger123
Trainer

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Flagger123
Welcome, Im new here also. Its been great time already so I hope you will have fun!
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Nature: Timid
'Suuup, Cam! Pleasure to meet you and welcome to the forum. :)

I'm a battler too, but definitely not as good as you since you seem talented at it. I like.. use Smogon for items and natures, plus EVs, but the movesets I'm pretty okay with figuring out myself. It's really tough sometimes! You should check out the Battle Center for all battle-related discussions and to battle with our members, though most of us use Pokemon Showdown to battle instead of Wi-Fi. You can also get your teams rated if you're interested, so take a look when you can. :D Maybe we'll run into each other on the Showdown server 'cause I go there, too. It's a great way to make friends and is one of the most popular chatrooms here, actually.. would definitely recommend it.

And yeahhh an artist! You are automatically cool in my book; I do graphics too but definitely am not as good as some others. My "talent field" is more in digital drawing than creating graphics. Art & Design would be an awesome place to showcase your work so make a gallery or shop when you can! You'll need 15 posts to put images or links into your posts but it won't take long to get there. Hopefully you end up making a thread since I'd love to see what you can do. <3; Aaand if you make a shop, I might even request something from you!

Seems like you're quite the creative person though since you do fangames.. is your game a hack or no? You should be able to use the resources here on the forums to help make it. We have mods, tutorials, and other cool stuff in the Emulation and Game Development forums.

Anyways, have a great time on PC! If you need anything I'd love to help out!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links