The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:10 PM
White Raven

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to White Raven

Advertise here
I want to make a handmade custom made card protectors. I want to know what your favorite Pokemon is. Sure, the pokemon site says arceus is the most favorite pokemon, but there its a flaw. I need three pokemon.And if I draw three arceus, it'll be boring. Also, Arceus would be the subject of most of the custom mades. So PC users..... Post your three most favorite pokemon!
I will end this poll on June 31st 2013
I will post the design ASAP after.
I will also hold a little contest. Sorry, the contest is canceled due to PC rules
GET POSTING!

Last edited by White Raven; May 14th, 2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:01 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
I personally hate Arceus >_<
Anyway my 3 choices would be:
1. Ho-Oh
2. Haxorus
3. Porygon

Q: Is the design you're making a picture? Or are you going to make a real life card-holder?

Last edited by AnonygooseD; May 13th, 2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old May 13th, 2013, 07:44 PM
White Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
I personally hate Arceus >_<
Anyway my 3 choices would be:
1. Ho-Oh
2. Haxorus
3. Porygon

Q: Is the design you're making a picture? Or are you going to make a real life card-holder?
Picture on penny sleeves Nothing Professional just a piece of expertly drawn art on paper, glazed in glue mixed with water, to give it a glossy finish. Attached to the peny sleeve with glue. It'll be hand drawn since i am awful at virtual art. Very grade seven-y
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:17 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
It's okay that would be nice to see in the meantime I'll be checking here every now & then...
Also I think there's a way you can use; drawing outlines on paper, then scanning them, then doing coloring & final edits on photoshop/gimp/paintshop...
I heard about that method from somewhere, I guess here, what do you think?
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Fairy
loves you

For the record guys, I'm all for you creating designs and coming up with ideas for drawings. But keep in mind that it's against Pokecommunity rules to sell goods or services.

Quote:
The PokéCommunity is not a platform to sell goods or services. (3 pts / 3 mths)
Monetary transactions, whether personal or commercial, are not allowed in any of our public forums. Transactions include, but are not limited to, selling cards, selling Pokémon over Wi-Fi, or selling goods, Any requests, buying or selling threads, or links to sites involving such transactions will be removed. The PokéCommunity cannot provide protections for any transactions made on the community, whether public (in cases where the offending posts have not been removed) or private (via private messages or external services).
I realize there has been no talk of money, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't bring this to your attention. I'm seeing words like, "sell", and "copyright", so just be aware of the rules, okay? I'm not going to close this thread because I see no imminent threat of rule breaking yet. Right now, so long as this discussion stays on art, this is allowed.

But be mindful that if this discussion extends beyond this scope, there are consequences, alright guys?

Carry on. :)
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:53 PM
HirotheVillain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne1571 View Post
I want to make a handmade custom made card protectors. I want to know what your favorite Pokemon is. Sure, the pokemon site says arceus is the most favorite pokemon, but there its a flaw. I need three pokemon.And if I draw three arceus, it'll be boring. Also, Arceus would be the subject of most of the custom mades. So PC users..... Post your three most favorite pokemon!
I will end this poll on June 31st 2013
I will post the design ASAP after.
I will also hold a little contest. Sorry, the contest is canceled due to PC rules
GET POSTING!
Clicked web link, Ended up with Charizard.

I am Charizard
You are a Charizard, the friendly and fiery Pokemon . Like Charizards, you are mild-mannered for the most part, and fiercely loyal. In fact, the only time you lose your temper is if someone hurts one of your friends.

Anyway, three of my favorite pokemon are:
Charmander
Machop
Hitmanchan
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:42 PM
White Raven

Sorry guys... Ive been extremely busy with schoolwork and such... only done a draft of the sleeves
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Fairy
loves you

Hey there Jeanne. Unfortunately, since this thread isn't technically a "gallery" you're reviving a thread beyond its 2 months. :( But, it sounds like you need time to work on your project anyway, so why don't you post a gallery when you have your sleeves finished, okay? :) We'd love to see the progress you've made!

Until then though, this thread has been inappropriately bumped and I have to close it. Feel free to post your sleeve updates in the Art Critique & Showcase thread in the meantime. And, as always, best of luck to you!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here