The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what
Another Forest 0 0%
Desert 0 0%
Cave/Mountain/High Mountain 0 0%
River 1 33.33%
Grassland 0 0%
Coast side 0 0%
Swamp 0 0%
Graveyard (???) 1 33.33%
I don't care 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 9th, 2013, 11:04 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
lol lacoste. Thanks for the concise summary. We're just waiting for Midnight to post what his reactions with the angry Bambi.

Battle Royale! *frog-leaps*

If Midnight does not post sooner, maybe I'll post with Javier just bumping into him and diving smack right into the shack.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:12 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORegan View Post
But where is the book on the table or on the bookshelf?

Spoiler:
There is a book open on the table, and has the words, "War and Peace" highlighted.
OOC: If you pull the book War and Peace out of the bookshelf, the bookshelf will move to the side, exposing a trap door.

^ See what I mean?
i almost posted the same question earlier, until after reading it three more times, it finally dawned on what it really says.
1: a book called ''WAR AND PEACE'' is sitting in the bookshelf.
2: a DIFFERENT book lies open on the table, with the indivual words ''WAR'', ''AND'', ''PEACE'' in the text, highlighted with a pen.

also ORegan, after that last post you're kind of my new hero in storywriting. D:
i'm... definitely curious as to how we're going to keep the Ursaring AND Sawsbuck from killing us all inside though, seeing as how Ursaring already managed to break the front door down apparently...

Last edited by hiinotama; May 10th, 2013 at 02:18 AM.
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

xD lacoste, I'm in the house too. I'm going to post. Also, the Ursaring will be taken care of really quickly. Well, we are going to get someone else in the house, Javier and Colette are gonna find their thief really soon.

As for the female/male thing, sure. The Pokemon would not fly back with contact, on contact it would become instantly paralyzed. (Not all of the time though)

GMING:

lacoste
Ewery1
ORegan
GENERALLY EVERYONE SHOULD READ ALL OF THE GMING, BUT THIS ONE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
Spoiler:

Charles sees Jack awkwardly enter through the window, and moves up to him to say hi, but suddenly, there is a slamming sound, and they both turn around to see Tommy running from the door, when there is a ripping sound. The door is thrown off its hinges, and an extremely angry and tired looking Ursaring appears. It walks into the room, and the whole front of the room gets ripped off. Suddenly, it collapses to the ground, exhausted by the poisoning given to it by Spinarak's Poison Sting. A young boy walks from behind it, takes a look, and throws a Pokeball at it. The Pokeball shakes once, twice, and then, it clicks.

The boy looks at everyone in the room he opens his mouth and utters, "Hi! I'm Frank!"

Get your own one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307712
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Midnight-Umbreon

Nature: Timid
AH SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED!!!!

I have had a mega busy week this week. Tuesday I had mock exams, Monday I was revising for them, Wednesday I had to go somewhere, yesterday my guitar lesson. So
I should hopefully I will post today if I get my homework done if not I will tommorow evening (cause I'm going somewhere else tommorow) sorry.

Music Is The Escape
Old May 10th, 2013, 08:23 AM
koopafan29

sorry i haven't updated, i know what i am going to do though. I will see Midnight then i will see the ursa and finish it off in a kinda way with suspence. When you reply i will finish off the post
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:49 PM
lacoste

@ Ewery:
/Sigh. If only I had known…
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

xD Okay, so it's fine Midnight and koopa.

Old May 11th, 2013, 09:55 PM
miltankRancher

I posted. Sorry, I could not wait for Midnight as I cannot probably post in the IC thread for the remaining of the week (I have two exams, and one computer programming problem to be submitted) so feel free to bunny me.

And, I brought the Sawsbuck into the shack, as soon as Frank dealt with the Ursaring. Let's keep all the ruckus in one place, and let peace reside elsewhere.

BUNNY MEH.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Guys, this is so confusing xD! Everything is going on at once. I can barely keep track. Anyway, What I was going to say is, if you haven't written that you are inside, you got inside somehow. In my post, I propped the table up to the door, and the Sawsbuck got its horns stuck in there. We have about two minutes to find the War and Peace thing. The book is lying on the floor with those pages open.

Old May 12th, 2013, 05:57 AM
miltankRancher

How about, all of us, including those remaining outside the shack, take on the Sawsbuck? It would be easier and we could cancel (sort of) all things that are happening, and focus on the plasmas inside. I see no way a normal trainer would connect that by pulling out the book entitled with the highlighted words would open an entrance where two plasmas are in, in a span of two minutes. Plus, if there is still the Sawsbuck problem, we would be dealing with two problems once the plasmas realize we're there. LOL.

A summary of the players.

Who are inside the shack?

1. Ewery1
2. miltankRancher
3. ORegan
4. lacoste
plus Frank Hul.

Who are outside it?
1. koopafan29 (taking a picnic break, while most of us are being attacked by blood thirsty bears and deer from hell!)
2. Midnight-Umbreon (well, I bumped with him outside the shack while he is listening to music, right?)
3. game_sloth (took the first step into the forest, and have not yet heard from him since)
4. hiinotama (following Javier and Sawsbuck)

So, I guess the four others head to the shack immediately and help us with the Sawsbuck! GO!

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:16 AM
lacoste

Well, I figured that the people outside could handle the Sawsbuck while those inside take care of the Plasmas, but I figure I may as well let someone else post first, right?
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:04 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I don't think anyone an handle the Sawsbuck to be honest with you. My character's 'Mons are all exhausted, so they wouldn't be of much use in a battle at the moment despite the type advantages.

Also keep in mind that the Sawsbuck is at least 25 levels higher than any of the currently captured Pokemon with the exception of the heavily poisoned, weakened, and recently caught Ursaring. The only way to 'defeat' the Sawsbuck would be to intimidate it by sheer numbers. It's a wild Pokemon, so it shouldn't be able to distinguish level differences very well.

Also,wouldn't the amount of banging you guys seem hellbent on making inside the cottage attract the attention of the Plasmas in the secret basement?
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Yes, it will. That is most likely the way we are getting down. There is no way any of our chars are getting in otherwise.

Old May 12th, 2013, 04:50 PM
miltankRancher

Well, some of the guys outside the house, (with the exception of Midnight, I guess), still has full-health Pokemon. With almost all of us with two Pokemon each, I think sixteen Pokemon would be able to at least chase the Sawsbuck down, even if most are tired. It's just pushing the limits (especially for some those Pokemon who had just recently battled the Ursaring.)

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:02 AM
koopafan29

Sorry about not updating still so I will just post again.
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Midnight-Umbreon

I WILL POST TODAY! I THINK!!! I WILL TRY!

I am so so so so sorry..... Didn't have a chance the weekend and I always do stuff on a Monday I'm sowie....

Music Is The Escape
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

xD It's so so so fine. Just... post.

Old May 14th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Quicksand.

are reservations still open? :)
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

You can still get in quicksand, I can reserve one for you, yes.

Old May 14th, 2013, 05:30 PM
miltankRancher

Woo! Another player! Hope someone posts now. We're getting a little stale.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:32 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

He'll have a hell of a time catching up that's for sure.
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:36 PM
miltankRancher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORegan View Post
He'll have a hell of a time catching up that's for sure.
Yeah, although I were him, I would probably find a way to have his character be the first one to get his Pokemon, then say he's in Ferrow Forest for a long time already before everything happened.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:08 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

Nature: Adamant
ahem. hi!
sorry i didn't post earlier, i have a big exam on friday and i've been busy trying to make myself studying.

i tried to create a pretense for the Sawsbuck to panic, especially when it sees all your Pokémon coming for it, so that we might scare it away rather than defeat it in battle. hope this works for you, as my Pokémon may not have fainted yet, but i think they're done battling for the time being...

nice to see we have a new addition as well! plus, ORegan, happy belated birthday.
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Midnight-Umbreon

My post is so bad I'm sorry! I have brain block :/ and.... I'm sorry

Music Is The Escape
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:05 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

I may end up punching every wild Pokemon we come in contact with. But I left my post open ended for the next person to decide whether it charges or not. If enough of you try to surround it, it would be believable for it to take the actual animal approach of panicking and running off....it is a deer after all.

Oh and than you hiinotama, the night was spent grilling things that shouldn't be put on a grill and disturbing questions involving werewolves.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links