The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 13th, 2013 (02:36 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Sorry for the long wait. I'd come up with a fancy excuse but I wont :p

@H3115r3p3ntanc3 Well... your SU seems fine but I just find the history very questionable... I can't put my finger on it but it just seems overly gruesome. I don't really know what to do to fix it and all but I just think something is off about it. I'll get back to you on that though.

ShayShay: Since we changed the minimum history word count to 350, your going to have to expand the histories or come up with an opening post for your SU. Actually... crap I gotta do that too. *rushes to my own SU*

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old May 14th, 2013 (05:26 PM).
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
@~Genevieve~ I'll try to put up a post ASAP when I finally manage to listen to the song. Stupid speakers not working here. '

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 14th, 2013 (06:38 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
I added to the history~ That took a while...

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old May 15th, 2013 (07:17 AM).
miltankRancher

I just noticed. There are no wild Eevees. T.T I thought there were some. I guess, I need to be contented with the other Pokemon. (But... But... Glaceon...)

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 15th, 2013 (07:31 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
I just noticed. There are no wild Eevees. T.T I thought there were some. I guess, I need to be contented with the other Pokemon. (But... But... Glaceon...)
My character owns a Glaceon :P Maybe you'll be able to obtain an Eevee through trading with a NCP? You'll need permission from the GM's though I think
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 15th, 2013 (07:39 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Haha my character has a Glaceon also, but as Pink said I think that Megaman and Yellow are quite reasonable and flexible.
Old May 15th, 2013 (08:00 AM).
miltankRancher

Yeah, I see you have both Espeon and Glaceon. I think trading would be the only way, but nah. I think I would just indulge myself in trying to catch one of the other Pokemon out there. LOL.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 15th, 2013 (08:52 AM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Welp, I said I might come back with another character, so after a long while here's the SU. I hope everything is okay.

Spoiler:

Name: Bruce Gibson

Nickname: None

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance:
With dark brown eyes and long dark green hair that almost reaches his shoulders, Bruce would look like some rock star or street punk if it wasn’t for his clothing. He wears a dark purple turtleneck sweater, with a stylish white F over the heart. This sweater, combined with his grey pinstripe dress pants and his brown oxford shoes give him a high-class look and make him reminiscent of a 1960s mod.
The aforementioned outfit does well at hiding his skinny build, and makes him look somewhat muscular. That is the reason why he always wears his turtleneck sweater. However, in hot days, he puts on a black, long-sleeved cotton shirt that works just as well.

Personality:
If it weren’t for Fyers’s training, Bruce would be one of those happy-go-lucky, impulsive kids who don’t bother to think things twice. Thanks to his mentor, he is more calm, collected, and well-mannered; however, he retains some of the bad traits previously mentioned and can be very impatient at times.
Another thing of Bruce is that he is not a very sociable person. The only person he spoke to during his upbringing was his mentor, and because of that he is quite shy. He also has a tendency to ‘run away’ from situations that make him uncomfortable, not minding whether he comes off as rude or not.

History:
Some years ago, a vicious storm that took place in the Kanto Sea separated a young boy named Bruce Gibson from his family as they were sailing back to their hometown of Cinnabar Island. The sea, despite being fierce, gently dragged the boy to the beach south of Fuchsia City. When the boy came to, he could only remember his name, and could not recall any events prior to the shipwreck, or how he got to where he woke up.
The man responsible for Bruce’s salvation was an odd man named Fyers, who found the washed-up boy and healed him. After the boy was healthy again, Fyers took him under his wing, and taught him about Pokémon and battles; their types and compatibilities, and some survival skills. However, he was very strict on him, even to the point of using violence to keep the young boy in line. When Bruce reached puberty, he was a well-groomed teenage boy with a lot of knowledge about Pokémon but no Pokémon of his own.
When Fyers thought the time was right, he gave him his first Pokémon, an Abra, and told him that the Pokémon needed to bond with Bruce and trust him in order to evolve. Bruce agreed, elated about having his first Pokémon. However, from the very start he had a whole lot of trouble with training the small Psy Pokémon, which teleported away from him or blinded him with Flash quite often. Seeing this, Fyers enrolled him into the Pokémon Trainer Academy, considering that he needed further, more specialized tutoring and told him that when he returned both master and student would have a match. The boy’s knowledge about Pokémon made him ace the written exams. However, his lack of battling experience made him struggle in the practical ones, but nevertheless his knowledge could get him into the Suicune Dorm.

Pokémon:

Species: Abra
Nickname: -
Personality: Not much is known about this Abra, since it’s very quiet most of the time and rarely maskes a sound. He doesn’t seem to be very bonded with his trainer.
Lvl: 10
Moves: Teleport, Flash, Barrier.

Old May 15th, 2013 (10:21 AM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I have an eevee. I got him through an event for my character's birthday. Yellow and Megaman are quite friendly and reasonable, so I would come up with a situation to obtain an eevee and ask them. I bet they would say yes if it was believable. Also if there a way I could possibly have Kiki obtain a Chespin or Fennekin please? *Has big shny eye* preferably the fennekin, it's nearly as awesome as vulpix.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old May 15th, 2013 (10:26 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

My character Rosalyn has a Fennekin.
Old May 16th, 2013 (11:57 AM).
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

Here is my SU. Hopefully everything is okay.

Spoiler:

Name: Liam Conor Crawford

Nickname: Conor

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Raikou Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):

Liam Conor Crawford is an average looking guy. His medium length red hair sits atop of his head in a messy, uncombed fashion. Generally whatever way Conor’s hair is when he steps out of bed, chances are it will stay like that all day.

Conor stands at a tall 6’2”. Conor is an average built guy, mostly due to being outside most of the time. He is usually seen outside climbing trees and exploring unknown places. The clothes he is seen in most often is a pair of blue jeans and a dark grey t-shirt. Conor will generally put on a black coloured jacket if he feels it’s too cold to head out in just a t-shirt.

Personality:

Conor is an outdoors person. He generally dislikes being stuck indoors for long periods of time. Ever since he was a little kid, Conor loved to play outdoors at every opportunity he got even on the cold and wet days. He loved to climb the trees and relax in the grass, it was because of this that Conor started to engage more and learn more about the world of Pokémon. Due to Conor’s fondness of the outdoors, he paid little to no attention towards his schoolwork. While other kids were indoors, doing their homework Conor was in the one place that he loved and could forget about all his worries, the outdoors.

Conor is a jolly person and always up for a laugh. Conor dislikes making enemies and will always make an effort to become friends with someone he meets. If an argument does occur, Conor can’t hold a grudge for very long and is generally the first person to apologise. Conor has never gotten into trouble with authorities and he doesn’t plan to however in spite of this Conor is an easily persuaded individual. If he hears that a majority of a group are planning to do something that would end in them getting into trouble, it won’t take much persuading to get Conor to tag along. He wouldn’t be happy about tagging along but will generally do it as to not create any friction amongst the group.

Conor is a caring and soft-hearted individual. If Conor hears that a person or a Pokémon needs help Conor will make sure that he helps out that person or Pokémon no matter the danger or cost. Due to this nature Conor will usually tear up if he witnesses an extreme act of kindness or sadness, such as he did when his friend and his family left in search of another city to settle in, leaving Conor with no friend to rely on in his hometown.

History:

Liam Conor Crawford grew up in Fortree City in the Hoenn region. Due to the secluded, quiet and adventurous area that this city was built in, Conor spent his days running on the treetops, playing in the grass and going for a swim in the stream that was situated at the edge of the village. Conor would often leave his home in the morning telling his mother and father that he was off to school, however once Conor got far enough away from his house he would dart off into the trees and spend his days relaxing in the treetops and playing with the wild Pokémon that was found there.

As years went on and Conor got older he still continued to skip school on a daily basis. But this time he didn’t spend his days relaxing in the treetops or playing in the grass. He spent his days watching Pokémon trainers come and go from the gym, trying their best to win the badge that would take them one step closer to the Pokémon League. One day he watched a determine trainer beat the gym leader in an intense battle, It was then Conor knew what he wanted to do. He raced home around the usual school finishing time, opened the door and said to his mum that he wanted to become a Pokémon trainer. His mum told him he would be going nowhere until his school work improved.

The next morning Conor walked downstairs only to find his mother, father and now his aunt sitting at the table. His mother explained he would have to go to Kanto with his aunt, as he was not learning anything here and a change of scenery might do him good and improve his school work. After much debate Conor walked out of the town with his aunt, a backpack in hand filled with essentials for the trip. Reaching the end of the village he took one last look at his hometown, he teared up remembering the memories that Fortree City held for him. He dried his eyes, turned back and proceeded with his aunt.

When he arrived in Kanto, Conor was living in Viridian City with his aunt and was attending the School there. One day as he returned from school he noticed a Pokémon hurt in the road, it was a Poliwag. He immediately picked it up and brought it to the Pokémon centre in town. As soon as the Poliwag was healed, it jumped up on Conor’s shoulders and beamed a smile in happiness. As Conor was returning home bedazzled by this Pokémon, he bumped into another trainer. The trainer jumped up and challenged Conor to a battle, having no experience participating in a battle, only watching them Conor gave it his all, but in the end up lost due to his lack of experience. He brought Poliwag home to rest after the battle, Unaware a Pokémon lab assistant from a nearby town was watching the battle, shocked by Conor’s courageous battling and impressed from what he witnessed he ran off to pallet town to inform the professor.

When the next morning came, Conor was awoken by his aunt calling him down saying there was a package for him. He hurried down and opened it, a package and a letter telling him he was accepted into a Pokémon trainer school run by Professor Gary Oak. Conor was extremely excited, he wondered what adventures awaited him? Although this time Conor was determined to succeed at School in order to become a true Pokémon trainer and ultimately to make his parents proud.

Pokemon:

Species: Poliwag ♂
Nickname(Optional): Poli
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Poli is a cheerful, happy Pokemon. He is usually seen on his trainers shoulder or by his side.
Lvl(Max 30): 20
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Doubleslap.

Species: Ralts ♀
Nickname(Optional): N/A
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Ralts is a fearful Pokemon but will often be courageous if it senses support from its trainer.
Lvl(Max 30): 18
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport.

Old May 17th, 2013 (12:42 PM). Edited May 17th, 2013 by Megaman765.
Megaman765
Community Supporter

@ShayShay: Your characters are both back in :D

@WooliestSteam: Your in too. Welcome to PTA :D I gotta go update the first page soon.

@Nideous: I'll talk it over with Yellow. I think we let somebody else have one before and that went out alright.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old May 17th, 2013 (03:35 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Welp, I just posted my first post. Not as flashy as I'd like, but it's good enough. Holly's now ready for interaction!

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old May 18th, 2013 (06:05 AM).
Nideous

Alright Megaman. I would ask about Slyveon but seeing as how we know nothing about it, it would be impossible to use. Sprinkles will have to become an Espeon then. x3

Old May 18th, 2013 (07:20 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
In the past, we've allowed the X and Y starters and Slyveon under the condition that the starters have only the generic moves known by other starters (This means that giving Fennekin dragon moves like Charmander or fighting moves like every other fire starter would probably be frowned upon or disallowed completely) and Sylveon may only have Eevee's moveset.

These restrictions will be lifted immediately upon X and Y's release.
Old May 18th, 2013 (07:37 PM).
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Alright Im back, Irl stuff happened the past week and I wanted to focus more on that. Its blown over though.
If anyone wants to react with Iny I would be happy, Im pretty sure the teacher for my next class is MIA so I wouldn't mind skipping.
Old May 18th, 2013 (07:49 PM).
Nideous

Hm... Is it alright if I prepose a moveset for Fennekin under the assumption it is a SPD and SPATK base, and Chespin under the assumption it is ATK and SPATK base? I'll only use moves from the starters move pool that make sense, as well as levels at which they are learned.

Fennekin:

lvl 0 Tackle
lvl 0 Growl
lvl 8 Ember
lvl 11 Smokescreen
lvl 14 Quick Attack
lvl 18 Flame Charge
lvl 21 Bite (Ok I took it from the Squirtle line, but it seems to fit)
lvl 26 Flame Burst
lvl 33 Swift
lvl 38 Fire Spin
Lvl 44 Flamethrower
lvl 50 Inferno

And Chespin

lvl 0 Pound
lvl 0 Leer
lvl 7 Absorb
lvl 10 Leech Seed
lvl 13 Growth
lvl 17 Razor Leaf
lvl 21 Sleep Powder
lvl 28 Mega Drain
lvl 34 Slam
lvl 38 Detect (Or Synthesis)
lvl 44 Giga Drain
lvl 49 Leaf storm

Or these proposed movesets decent? I tried to come up with good ones with decent development for the two of them. Hope you like them

Old May 19th, 2013 (06:39 AM).
pat20cool
Psyduck

Sorry about the very long inactivity everyone. Deadlines for my work are closing in soon. I should be back and interacting again soon.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old May 19th, 2013 (02:19 PM).
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

First of all thanks @Megaman765 for accepting my SU.

I also just made my first post on the RP. I felt it was a dodgy enough post but I guess maybe that's because It's my first one, I don't know.

Although not really sure where to go from here as I haven't seen too many people from the Raikou dorm on here. Perhaps I'm mistaken :L
Old May 19th, 2013 (06:31 PM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

@Mick Fizz: Sorry for missing your SU and taking forever to reply. I've been occupies lately. Your history is a few words short though. Fix that up and you'll be good to go.

(In Box)
Old May 19th, 2013 (08:41 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
I just realized Tentou battled two Pokemon, so that gives him 4 level ups. On my next post, it's time for him to evolve into Luxio!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 19th, 2013 (10:39 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
I just realized Tentou battled two Pokemon, so that gives him 4 level ups. On my next post, it's time for him to evolve into Luxio!
If we're gonna play like that then Felicity also got 4 levels from defeating two Pokémon :|

Megamen- Is it okay for me to edit the levels of my Pokémon in my SU when they have leveled up or would that cause confusion?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 19th, 2013 (11:41 PM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

I usually put my Pokemon levels in my signiture when they level up but your free to do whatever you like. We also have an etherpad for that kind of thing on the first post as well.

(In Box)
Old May 20th, 2013 (01:39 AM). Edited May 20th, 2013 by Rose Quartz.
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
I usually put my Pokemon levels in my signiture when they level up but your free to do whatever you like. We also have an etherpad for that kind of thing on the first post as well.
But i'm on my phonneee~ xD hmm… I might do both.

EDIT: I also found Roxas's SU, sooo... you can add it to the first page~ LINK
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 20th, 2013 (03:51 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
@Mick Fizz: Sorry for missing your SU and taking forever to reply. I've been occupies lately. Your history is a few words short though. Fix that up and you'll be good to go.
Roger that. I'll have it ready by the weekend, most likely. One of the disadvantages of having only one day and a half of free time per week.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links