The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 14th, 2013 (07:41 PM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I've done that so many times you have no idea. Most of the time I make sure I have enough Pokeball to catch the Pokemon I'm looking for. But sometime I'd run into a shiny or rare and as soon as I go to my bag and then realize I'm out of Poke Balls. It's frustrating.

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old May 14th, 2013 (08:35 PM).
PichuVSLink
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hardy
This happened to me once. I was young, I didn't have any ultra balls, or great balls even. And I used my master ball already.
That Entei got away.

I will alway remember what my older sister told me after that. You always have to have ultra balls.

I know now.

Red/Blue:Not owned
Yellow: Not currently playing
Gold/Silver/Crystal: Not owned
Fire Red: Beginning soon!
Emerald: Not currently playing
Diamond: Not currently playing
Heart Gold/Soul Silver: Not owned
Black: Not currently playing
Black 2/White 2: Not owned

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old May 15th, 2013 (02:29 PM).
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
Ever since Platinum, I vowed to use only Pokeballs on my journeys. As such, I save money, and tend to have plenty to spend on Pokeballs after buying potions and such. I tend to have atleast 300 by the time I reach the League, nowadays. Before Platinum, though.. Dear God, I ran out of all kinds of balls so often..

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links