Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Yoooo :3

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old May 15th, 2013 (03:25 PM).
Milk Carton

Nature: Jolly
I just joined! this fourm looks super nice, i hope you guys like me here uwu
Old May 15th, 2013 (04:32 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Heeey Cupa (that's your name?), welcome to PC! n~n

Aww of course we'll like you. We're a pretty friendly bunch around the forum and any new user is always welcome. ;P Why not tell us a bit about yourself though? Something like how long you've been into Pokemon and other interests you may have, like watching TV or playing games. Surely there has to be something you can say, right? You seem like a fun person from what we have to go off of so far, too, so it'd be nice if we knew a bit more about the new face that'll hopefully stick around for a while here on the forum~

Regardless on if you want to talk about yourself or not though, it's all right! Up to you, maybe I'm just being a bit nosy or something. But since you joined you're instantly cool in my book so make sure to check back and not disappear on us! I'll suggest the X & Y section for you if you're interested in Pokemon gaming since it's been bustling with activity ever since the section opened, especially now with the new news that was released. You can also stop by some of the other Pokemon boards and perhaps the off-topic sections like Chit Chat & Polls or Debates & Discussions. :3

Pleasure meeting you and remember to read the rules! See you around!
Old May 15th, 2013 (05:12 PM).
Champion

Nature: Timid
Welcome to the forum. Have a nice time here and enjoy yourself. I am Uzumaki Naruto Jr. Feel free to call me Eric, or if you want, Naruto. =D Oh hai thur. =3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links