The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 26th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I would consider Arbok one of my favorites from Team Rocket as well. But one thing I kinda don't like about Jessie's Arbok is that it doesn't do that much moves. The ones I've seen throughout the anime IIRC are Poison Sting and Acid.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Regeneration
Let's put some life into this club or else it shall die. D:

New topic: If you could create a Poison type gym, which Pokemon would you include in it?
Stolen off the Electric type fan club~

New topic: Which was your first Poison type Pokemon?
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:43 PM
darkslizer
Knight of Life

Nature: Quirky
Okay. I would like to sign up.

username: Darkslizer

Poisonous Partner: Kobraa the Arbok

Reason for joining: It's simple, really. Poison types are fun. They are versatile, creative, and really easy to train early in most of the games. Plus they're immune to poisoning. That's fun, right?

I have thought a lot about having a Poison type gym. My main Pokemon would be Arbok, obviously. The gym would be designed like a desert, and my type wouldn't be given away other beginning. All of the gym trainers would be trainers who failed to beat me. They thought they would have the advantage by using ground types. The trainer would see all the ground type trainers and think, "Wow! Ground! I'll use a grass type to breeze through these trainers!" Bam. Sludge bomb. The gym would also look like a desert, promoting my false ground type specialty.

My tea would be Arbok, Drapion, Muk, Toxicroak, Gengar, and Crobat. Depending on what point in the game the trainer would face me, I might have less evolved forms, except for Arbok.

I would look like a man in a desert cloak, which would be a deep purple. I would put the hood down, revealing a white version of Falkner's hair. I would be Roxie's brother. I would command my Arbok by using different tunes from an Oboe.

Yep. Got it all planned out.
Old May 15th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Sorry darkslizer, but this club has unfortunately been dead for nearly two years now, which means the club isn't open for any new posts :[ You're free to make your own Poison type club though, so if that's something you'd like to try out, go ahead and do so! However, I'd suggest you take a look at the rules before doing so (both the community rules, as well as the 'Pokemon Clubs rules' and pretty much the section-exclusive rules for any other club you decide to post in, just so you can avoid situations like these, and possible infractions you might get from not being aware of the rules :/ )

This club will unfortunately be closed though, so if y'all want to chit-chat about Poison types, you'll have to make a new one :)

Sponsored Links