The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:24 PM
elevatorfan7072
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hello, all. I currently own a DS and a computer.I just came here because I'm bored and need a ROM hacker.
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Welcome to PC ElevatorFan! I used to own one but got it stolen Needless to say that I was sad and angry. What games do you currently have on it and do you plan on getting a 3DS for Pokemon X/Y and all the other great games that they will release on it? I'm getting a PS3 so no 3DS for me any soon
You'll find a lot of fellow Pokemon Hackers in the Emulation & ROM Hacking forum so you should definitely go there.
Have fun!

Old May 16th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hi Elevatorfan! Are you really a fan of elevators? xD

Well, forums are always a good way to ease the bored mind. I get bored a lot myself since I don't do much outside of school and PC is usually the platform I use to burn time! Since we're such a big community it means there are lots of threads popping up every day, giving you many options for discussion threads to post in. :) What are you interested in? Since you're a hacker I know you'll probably stop by the Emulation board which is cool, but is there anything you like to do outside of that? Maybe play video games or work; things like that. Would be cool if we could get to know you a bit more, but that's just a suggestion, of course.

Are you making a hack right now? There's actually a subforum in Emulation where you can request teams called Team Discussions; that's definitely a place worth checking out. Lots of people go there to get help or join a hacking team so I'm sure it's an ideal place for you. Might take a while for a reply, though, since there seem to be a bigger amount of requesters than there are helpers, that and our amazing hackers seem to be quite busy with their current games. All I'll say is never to give up! Check out the tutorials and mods we have around there sometime as well as that'll likely be helpful for learning to create a hack.

By the way, do you own a regular DS or a 3DS? I have both a DS Lite and 3DS, but ever since getting the 3DS I've been using that much more. It's totally amazing! Really great investment if you plan on buying X & Y.

Enjoy your stay on PC, though! Pleasure meeting you and stick around for a long while, all right? If you need help, you can contact a staff member anytime!

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here