The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old May 16th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Forever
let it go

In the recent trailer I noticed a pink billboard and something came to mind. What if we could hire them out and advertise something in game? Maybe even ourselves? Do you think they'll appear everywhere? Would you like to see something like this (even if that isn't a case) where you can hire out a billboard with money for a day, and then just spread around... yourself basically, and just advertise a cause or something along those lines. Would you like the idea of basically advertising someone on billboards like in real life? Also what do you think the pink one is for?? Share yo thoughts.
Old May 16th, 2013, 11:22 AM
LycaNinja
Werewolf Assassin

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
In the recent trailer I noticed a pink billboard and something came to mind. What if we could hire them out and advertise something in game? Maybe even ourselves? Do you think they'll appear everywhere? Would you like to see something like this (even if that isn't a case) where you can hire out a billboard with money for a day, and then just spread around... yourself basically, and just advertise a cause or something along those lines. Would you like the idea of basically advertising someone on billboards like in real life? Also what do you think the pink one is for?? Share yo thoughts.
Prostitution shouldn't be included in an E for Everyone game... Sorry, you're going to have to take your business elsewhere...

Old May 16th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I don't really see much point in this. I mean, as the player you don't really have anything to advertise at all. Maybe it could be updated as you complete more tasks in the game (beat the evil team, beat the E4, beat the champion), but I don't see the player themselves having much control over what would go up on the billboard.
Old May 16th, 2013, 12:03 PM
metalhand

Nature: Relaxed
i think that the billboards will have any use, it would be like mystery dungeon-that people will ask us for help and give us rewards such as money and items
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
I just think electronic billboards will be scattered around the region promoting different aspects, such as contests, shops etc.

Old May 16th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by LycaNinja View Post
Prostitution shouldn't be included in an E for Everyone game... Sorry, you're going to have to take your business elsewhere...

Ahaha I meant advertise ourselves as in a campaign for something not that :x
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:47 PM
LycaNinja
Werewolf Assassin

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Ahaha I meant advertise ourselves as in a campaign for something not that :x
I know, but the wording was very awkward and I couldn't resist doing that joke. xD

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links