• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Your favorite pokemon battle theme

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Click here!
I have to concur, absolutely class battle theme. Much better than the original version, I would argue. On Hg/Ss I always go for the 8-bit version against Red though. Differentiates between him and Lance.

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I honestly love the Kanto Champion Battle theme; the first time I heard the theme, I was so excited because it was such a fast song that makes your heart beat faster, since it was a fitting song for the final battle.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hm...quite a lot of awesome battle themes in the Pokemon series, but I do have favourites. I'll post my favourite theme from each gen.

Spoiler:

and a lot more. I could basically post the whole HG/SS soundtrack, but that'd take up room.

Last edited:
Back