Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges
Notices

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Post Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:04 PM
TheSecondComingOfCaterpie's Avatar
TheSecondComingOfCaterpie
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male

Advertise here
Username: TheSecondComingOfCaterpie
Game:Firered
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:
Fearow
Wigglytuff
Vileplume
Primeape
Poliwrath
Tentacruel
Dewgong
Cloyster
Hitmonchan
Lickitung
Mr. Mime
Electabuzz
Flareon

Parameters: Surfer, One has to be catchable before 2nd Gym
  #102    
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:17 AM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
The box. You opened it. We came.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSecondComingOfCaterpie View Post
Username: TheSecondComingOfCaterpie
Game:Firered
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:
Fearow
Wigglytuff
Vileplume
Primeape
Poliwrath
Tentacruel
Dewgong
Cloyster
Hitmonchan
Lickitung
Mr. Mime
Electabuzz
Flareon

Parameters: Surfer, One has to be catchable before 2nd Gym
Tentacruel
Primape
Wigglytuff
Mr. Mime
Flareon
Electabuzz
Pinhead
Moderator of Pain
Paired with Orianna

Challenges
Carnival of Horrors
Monotype Challenge
Ones That Got Away

Trade Info
1435-4289-9306
TRT DB Shuppet!
  #103    
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Mega Mawile's Avatar
Mega Mawile
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hey guys, sorry I've been so inactive, but I've been busy with my other challenges and my social life. Anyway, I've come back with another update.

Update #2: Progress with Problems

What happened:
Spoiler:
I left Goldenrod with 6 Pokemon and 3 Badges, and with Whitney in tears (What Gym Leader does that, anyway?). I left for Ecruteak and Burned Tower. It took me a couple of tries to beat ???, but I pulled through. The same occurred with Morty at the gym, but again, I pulled through. It was VERY tough to train my minor squad, which consisted of Fortress, Derp, and Scimmy. However, my big league, which consisted of Ty, Shaman, and Froggy, ended up getting all of the Exp. Before reaching Olivine, Froggy evolved, and I ended up using a trade editor to get an in-game trade that gave me a Politoed for my Poliwhirl. I went to Olivine City, met up with that wimp ???, and stormed off to Cianwood City. I'm still on my way getting there, though. Also, Shaman evolved on the way.


My team:
Spoiler:
Derp Lv. 17

Moves:
Counter
Mirror Coat
Safeguard
Destiny Bond

Shaman Lv. 25

Moves:
Peck
Leer
Night Shade
Teleport

Froggy Lv. 27

Moves:
Surf
Hypnosis
Doubleslap
Perish Song

Scimmy Lv. 18

Moves:
Scratch
Rock Smash
Sand-Attack
Poison Sting

Ty Lv. 26

Moves:
Bite
Rock Slide
Sandstorm
Headbutt

Fortress Lv. 19

Moves:
Tackle
Protect
Selfdestruct
Take Down


That's all for now. See you guys later!
Active challenge owner and participant! :D

Owned Challenges:
The Mega Evolution Challenge!
The NPC Trainer Challenge!
  #104    
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:44 AM
TheSecondComingOfCaterpie's Avatar
TheSecondComingOfCaterpie
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Pokemon Fire Red OTGA part 1
Spoiler:
Named myself Scott
Named rival Bobby
Chose Bulbasaur and named him Pie
Beat Bobby with some expertly timed Tackles
Delivered Oak’s Parcel to Samuel
Got the Pokedex, some Pokeballs, and a Town Map
Caught a Mankey, named her Lara
I hate Sand Attack so much
Beat Bobby after losing twice (How can sand even be a move?)
Cleared Viridian Forest with ease
Low Kicked my way to a Boulder Badge
Caught a Jigglypuff, named her Carly Rae
Cleared Mt. Moon
Taught Carly Rae Mega Punch and Lara Mega Kick
Beat Bobby after losing once (You can use any move in a magical creature’s arsenal, and you make them throw sand? I can do that with my hands!)
Evolved Carly into Wigglytuff
Caught an Abra and named him Fodder
Helped my bro Bill become less pink, so he gave me an S.S. Anne Ticket
Reached back like a pimp and Mega Punched and Kicked my way to a Cascade Badge


Team so far:
Spoiler:

Lara (Mankey)
Stats: 52/49/21/29/25/47 (HP/Att/Def/Sp.Att/Sp.Def/Speed)
Moves:
Rock Tomb
Mega Kick
Low Kick
Karate Chop


Carly Rae (Wigglytuff)
Stats: 99/36/35/41/31/29
Moves:
Sing
Secret Power
Rollout
Mega Punch
  #105    
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Ryanthenoob
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: America.
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
So, I want to do this, but it looks like that no one has a team for me to pick, as the last one was chosen without giving another list of Pokemon. Should I just post my list, or what?
  #106    
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
The box. You opened it. We came.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
You don't have to pick a team in order to sign up. Just post your list of Pokemon, and someone else will pick your team.
Pinhead
Moderator of Pain
Paired with Orianna

Challenges
Carnival of Horrors
Monotype Challenge
Ones That Got Away

Trade Info
1435-4289-9306
TRT DB Shuppet!
  #107    
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:36 PM
TheHatterOfMad
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Username:TheHatterOfMad
Game:Emerald
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Parasect
Ariados
Scizor
Masquerain
Ninjask
Armaldo
Houndoom
Mightyena
Shiftry
Sharpedo
Catrune
Crawaunt
Absol
Dragonite
kingdra
flygon
altaria
salamence
manectric
poliwrath
hitmonlee
hitmonchan
blaziken
breloom
hariyama
magcargo
dodrio
Areodactyl
Noctowl
Crobat
Dusclops
vileplume
Executor
Sceptile
Ludicolo
Cradily
donphan
swampert
claydol
glalie
warlrien
Snorlax
Ursurang
blissey
Exploud
Castform
seviper
zangoose
starmie
mr mime
Jynx
espeon
slowking
chimeco
Kabutops
Omarstar
Aggron
solorock
lunatone
relicanith
vaporion
azumaril
politoad
wailord
milotic

Parameters: No 2 of the same type, must be at least six.
  #108    
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:58 PM
TrollShammy80's Avatar
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHatterOfMad View Post
Username:TheHatterOfMad
Game:Emerald
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Parasect
Ariados
Scizor
Masquerain
Ninjask
Armaldo
Houndoom
Mightyena
Shiftry
Sharpedo
Catrune
Crawaunt
Absol
Dragonite
kingdra
flygon
altaria
salamence
manectric
poliwrath
hitmonlee
hitmonchan
blaziken
breloom
hariyama
magcargo
dodrio
Areodactyl
Noctowl
Crobat
Dusclops
vileplume
Executor
Sceptile
Ludicolo
Cradily
donphan
swampert
claydol
glalie
warlrien
Snorlax
Ursurang
blissey
Exploud
Castform
seviper
zangoose
starmie
mr mime
Jynx
espeon
slowking
chimeco
Kabutops
Omarstar
Aggron
solorock
lunatone
relicanith
vaporion
azumaril
politoad
wailord
milotic

Parameters: No 2 of the same type, must be at least six.
Ok bud...here ya go

Seviper/Sceptile/Lunatone/Wailord/Houndoom/Exploud

Nice Team...good luck

I will have an update on my challenge in a few days, been very busy

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80
  #109    
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:03 AM
TheHatterOfMad
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollShammy80 View Post
Ok bud...here ya go

Seviper/Sceptile/Lunatone/Wailord/Houndoom/Exploud

Nice Team...good luck

I will have an update on my challenge in a few days, been very busy
Ok, thanks, was hoping for sceptile and wailord!
  #110    
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Ryanthenoob
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: America.
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Username: Ryanthenoob
Game: White 2
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:
Emboar
Dragonite
Arbok
Houndoom
Seismitoad
Medicham
Shiftry
Garchomp
Haxorus
Vespiquen
Polithrash
Breloom
Heracross
Scolipede
Blaziken
Torterra
Hariyama
Nidoking
Exploud
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Gengar
Alakazam
Yanmega
Galvantula
Excadrilll
Froslass
Galllade


Parameters: I have no problem hacking/trading Pokemon into my game, so feel free to give me any Pokemon.
  #111    
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:17 AM
TrollShammy80's Avatar
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanthenoob View Post
Username: Ryanthenoob
Game: White 2
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:
Emboar
Dragonite
Arbok
Houndoom
Seismitoad
Medicham
Shiftry
Garchomp
Haxorus
Vespiquen
Polithrash
Breloom
Heracross
Scolipede
Blaziken
Torterra
Hariyama
Nidoking
Exploud
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Gengar
Alakazam
Yanmega
Galvantula
Excadrilll
Froslass
Galllade


Parameters: I have no problem hacking/trading Pokemon into my game, so feel free to give me any Pokemon.
Politrash sigh

Anyway here is your team

Emboar/Yanmega/Nidoking/Shiftry/Poliwrath/Magnezone

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80
  #112    
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Ryanthenoob
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: America.
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollShammy80 View Post
Politrash sigh

Anyway here is your team

Emboar/Yanmega/Nidoking/Shiftry/Poliwrath/Magnezone
Whoops... Typo...

Anyway, thanks for the awesome team.
  #113    
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Liberal Army's Avatar
Liberal Army
The Emperor of Hoenn
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In Sootopolis City
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Update #4
Spoiler:

-Giovanni was defeated by a kid. (Me)
-Banned Rockets from Pokemon Tower.
-Caught Chinchou.
-Evolved Chinchou.
-From Route 16 to Fuchsia
-Trained at Routes 13-14-15.
-Captured Spoink and evolved it.


Badges: 4
Team: Charizard (Flazard)
Lv.41
-Fly
-Smokescreen
-Flamethrower
-Metal Claw

Sandslash (Curlie)
Lv.41
-Slash
-Rock Slide
-Sand Attack
-Poison Sting

Arbok (Snake)
Lv.41
-Wrap
-Glare
-Acid
-Bite

Lanturn (Lantern)
Lv.40
-T-Wave
-Cobnfuse Ray
-Spark
-Surf

Grumpig (Piggeh!!)
Lv.41
-Psych Up
-Confuse Ray
-Magic Coat
-Psychic
Check out my blog; pokeswamp.wordpress.com
This blog posts speculations and theories about Pokémon games.

GROUND SAFARI


Phanpy
Nincada
Diggersby

Last edited by Liberal Army; May 6th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
  #114    
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Mega Mawile's Avatar
Mega Mawile
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
What up, I have an update on my Crystal challenge.

Update #3: A Split Team

What happened:
Spoiler:
I went ahead and beat Chuck while I was there, because I knew I would have to come back, and I didn't want to have to Surf all the way back there. Chuck was easy with Shaman and Froggy. Then, I got Fly, climbed the Lighthouse, and went BACK to Cianwood, got the SecretPotion, went BACK to the Lighthouse, then went and fought Jasmine. She was moderately difficult, and I lost to her a couple of times because of those Magnemites and Froggy. But, I beat her eventually. I went to Mahogany Town, then realized I had to go to the Lake of Rage. I used the whole Rocket sidequest thing as an excuse for my grinding of my lower tier, which were Scimmy, Fortress, and Derp. I then fought Pryce. I tried to use Ty's Rock Slide to win the day, but in the end it was Froggy who beat the majority of Pryce's team. I then used the Radio Tower sidequest to grind my lower tier up again. I went on to Clair, whose Gym was pretty hard because I had no coverage for Dragons. I taught Froggy Icy Wind, but it didn't do too much. I ended up evolving Ty and using Rock Slide/Earthquake to kill the Dratinis/Dragonairs in the Gym, and Froggy to beat the Horsea family. I then went to Dragon's Den because Clair said I HAD to do it if I wanted the badge. I went back to New Bark, got the Master Ball, which I knew I wouldn't use, and went off to Kanto. I got there, and had a pretty rough time because half my team was under Lv. 30. In the end, I had a team of Lv. 30s that weren't all that ready for the E4. That's what I'm doing right now, training for the E4.


Team:
Spoiler:


Ty Lv. 33

Moves:
Bite
Rock Slide
Thrash
Earthquake

Fortress Lv. 35

Moves:
Rapid Spin
Rollout
Selfdestruct
Take Down

Derp Lv. 31

Moves:
Counter
Mirror Coat
Safeguard
Destiny Bond

Scimmy Lv. 35

Moves:
Iron Tail
Slash
Swift
Poison Sting

Shaman Lv. 31

Moves:
Peck
Fly
Night Shade
Swift

Froggy Lv. 40

Moves:
Surf
Whirlpool
Strength
Waterfall


If you can help me by telling me how I can grind this team for the E4, preferably at least Lv. 55, please do. I would appreciate any help. Bye!
Active challenge owner and participant! :D

Owned Challenges:
The Mega Evolution Challenge!
The NPC Trainer Challenge!
  #115    
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
The box. You opened it. We came.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurott01 View Post
What up, I have an update on my Crystal challenge.

Update #3: A Split Team

What happened:
Spoiler:
I went ahead and beat Chuck while I was there, because I knew I would have to come back, and I didn't want to have to Surf all the way back there. Chuck was easy with Shaman and Froggy. Then, I got Fly, climbed the Lighthouse, and went BACK to Cianwood, got the SecretPotion, went BACK to the Lighthouse, then went and fought Jasmine. She was moderately difficult, and I lost to her a couple of times because of those Magnemites and Froggy. But, I beat her eventually. I went to Mahogany Town, then realized I had to go to the Lake of Rage. I used the whole Rocket sidequest thing as an excuse for my grinding of my lower tier, which were Scimmy, Fortress, and Derp. I then fought Pryce. I tried to use Ty's Rock Slide to win the day, but in the end it was Froggy who beat the majority of Pryce's team. I then used the Radio Tower sidequest to grind my lower tier up again. I went on to Clair, whose Gym was pretty hard because I had no coverage for Dragons. I taught Froggy Icy Wind, but it didn't do too much. I ended up evolving Ty and using Rock Slide/Earthquake to kill the Dratinis/Dragonairs in the Gym, and Froggy to beat the Horsea family. I then went to Dragon's Den because Clair said I HAD to do it if I wanted the badge. I went back to New Bark, got the Master Ball, which I knew I wouldn't use, and went off to Kanto. I got there, and had a pretty rough time because half my team was under Lv. 30. In the end, I had a team of Lv. 30s that weren't all that ready for the E4. That's what I'm doing right now, training for the E4.


Team:
Spoiler:


Ty Lv. 33

Moves:
Bite
Rock Slide
Thrash
Earthquake

Fortress Lv. 35

Moves:
Rapid Spin
Rollout
Selfdestruct
Take Down

Derp Lv. 31

Moves:
Counter
Mirror Coat
Safeguard
Destiny Bond

Scimmy Lv. 35

Moves:
Iron Tail
Slash
Swift
Poison Sting

Shaman Lv. 31

Moves:
Peck
Fly
Night Shade
Swift

Froggy Lv. 40

Moves:
Surf
Whirlpool
Strength
Waterfall


If you can help me by telling me how I can grind this team for the E4, preferably at least Lv. 55, please do. I would appreciate any help. Bye!
Sadly, Johto is a notoriously bad place to grind in. At that point pretty much just the route before Victory road or Victory Road itself are your best options. Also, if you've collected any phone numbers, you should spam them for rematches.

Updated through Post #115
Pinhead
Moderator of Pain
Paired with Orianna

Challenges
Carnival of Horrors
Monotype Challenge
Ones That Got Away

Trade Info
1435-4289-9306
TRT DB Shuppet!
  #116    
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Mega Mawile's Avatar
Mega Mawile
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Sadly, Johto is a notoriously bad place to grind in. At that point pretty much just the route before Victory road or Victory Road itself are your best options. Also, if you've collected any phone numbers, you should spam them for rematches.

Updated through Post #115
Yeah. I see that.

Really the only phone number I collected was Joey on Route 30. I guess I better go collect some phone numbers.
Active challenge owner and participant! :D

Owned Challenges:
The Mega Evolution Challenge!
The NPC Trainer Challenge!
  #117    
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:32 AM
Liberal Army's Avatar
Liberal Army
The Emperor of Hoenn
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In Sootopolis City
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Update #5
Spoiler:

-Grinded a bit.
-Defeated Koga and got the Soul Badge.
-Team Rocket was really annoying at Silph. Co., but I managed to send Giovanni to home.
-Currently at Fighting Dojo.


Badges: 5
Charizard (Flazard)
Lv.45
-Fly
-Smokescreen
-Flamethrower
-Metal Claw

Arbok (Snake)
Lv.44
-Wrap
-Toxic
-Acid
-Bite

Sandslash (Curlie
Lv.44
-Slash
-Rock Slide
-Defense Curl
-Fury Swipes

Lanturn (Lantern)
Lv.44
-T--Wave
-Confuse Ray
-Spark
-Surf

Grumpig (Piggeh!)
Lv.44
-Fire Punch
-Confuse Ray
-Magic Coat
-Psychic
Check out my blog; pokeswamp.wordpress.com
This blog posts speculations and theories about Pokémon games.

GROUND SAFARI


Phanpy
Nincada
Diggersby
  #118    
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Ryanthenoob
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: America.
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Finally got around to posting. Here's my progress so far:

Spoiler:
  • Picked up Tepig for my starter and nicknamed it MegaBacon.
  • Went through Flocessy Ranch
  • Hacked in a Nidoran M and nicknamed it BAMF (this will apply once he evolves)
  • Thanks to BAMF's double kick, beat Cheren easily.
  • Went to Virbank and legitimately caught a Magnemite. Nicknamed it Danger Zone
  • Beat Roxie laughably easily.
  • Saved in Castelia after just arriving.


Current team:

Lv. 14 Nidoran M (BAMF) Double Kick, Leer, focus energy, poison sting.
Lv. 13 Tepig (MegaBacon) Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Defense Curl.
Lv. 16. Magnemite (Danger Zone) Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Thunder Shock, Sonic Boom.
  #119    
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:44 PM
KeldeoResolution
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Lets do dis! =D

Username: KeldeoResolution
Game: HeartGold
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Leafeon
Jolteon
Dragonite
Hitmontop
Heracross
Frosslass
Skarmory
Gastrodon
Cradily
Armaldo
Wigglytuff
Charizard
Grumpig
Sunflora
Meganium
Gliscor
Ursaring
Luxray
Gallade
Milotic
Honchkrow
Pinsir
Blaziken
Glaceon
Aggron
Octillery
Rhyperior
Nidoqueen


Parameters:
Flyer + Surfer
6 Pokemon
No same type

Last edited by KeldeoResolution; May 19th, 2013 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Need to add spoiler
  #120    
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
The box. You opened it. We came.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeldeoResolution View Post
Lets do dis! =D

Username: KeldeoResolution
Game: HeartGold
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Leafeon
Jolteon
Dragonite
Hitmontop
Heracross
Frosslass
Skarmory
Gastrodon
Cradily
Armaldo
Wigglytuff
Charizard
Grumpig
Sunflora
Meganium
Gliscor
Ursaring
Luxray
Gallade
Milotic
Honchkrow
Pinsir
Blaziken
Glaceon
Aggron
Octillery
Rhyperior
Nidoqueen


Parameters:
Flyer + Surfer
6 Pokemon
No same type
Dragonite
Nidoqueen
Meganium
Gallade
Heracross
Ursaring

Dragonite can learn both Fly and Surf. Nidoqueen can also learn Surf if you wanna split them up.
Pinhead
Moderator of Pain
Paired with Orianna

Challenges
Carnival of Horrors
Monotype Challenge
Ones That Got Away

Trade Info
1435-4289-9306
TRT DB Shuppet!
  #121    
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Sydian's Avatar
Sydian
But you're still hungry.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Username: Sydian
Game: SoulSilver
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:
Gen I
Beedrill
Persian
Dodrio

Gen II
Azumarill
Sudowoodo
Slowking
Shuckle
Magcargo

Gen III
Masquerain
.......wow really lmfao

Gen IV
Rampardos
Wormadam
Mothim
Ambipom
Purugly
Spiritomb
Toxicroak
Carnivine
Lickilicky
Yanmega
Probopass


Parameters: I'd like something balanced and for half the team to be native in SoulSilver and the other half traded in.

paired to crono
  #122    
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
The box. You opened it. We came.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Username: Sydian
Game: SoulSilver
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:
Gen I
Beedrill
Persian
Dodrio

Gen II
Azumarill
Sudowoodo
Slowking
Shuckle
Magcargo

Gen III
Masquerain
.......wow really lmfao

Gen IV
Rampardos
Wormadam
Mothim
Ambipom
Purugly
Spiritomb
Toxicroak
Carnivine
Lickilicky
Yanmega
Probopass


Parameters: I'd like something balanced and for half the team to be native in SoulSilver and the other half traded in.
Beedrill
Sudowoodo
Slowking
Masquerain
Wormadam (Sand Coat)
Probopass

Enjoy the team!
Pinhead
Moderator of Pain
Paired with Orianna

Challenges
Carnival of Horrors
Monotype Challenge
Ones That Got Away

Trade Info
1435-4289-9306
TRT DB Shuppet!

Last edited by Necrum; May 19th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
  #123    
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:12 PM
KeldeoResolution
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Dragonite
Nidoqueen
Meganium
Gallade
Heracross
Ursaring

Dragonite can learn both Fly and Surf. Nidoqueen can also learn Surf if you wanna split them up.
Totally awesome! Thanks for such a cool line up!
  #124    
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Liberal Army's Avatar
Liberal Army
The Emperor of Hoenn
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In Sootopolis City
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Update #6
Spoiler:

- Received my 6th Badge.
-Completed my team by catching Regirock.
-Found key to the Cinnabar Gym and defeated Blaine.
-Bill took me to the Sevii Islands!


Badges: 7
Team:
Spoiler:

Charizard (Flazard)
Lv.47
-Fly
-Smokescreen
-Flamethrower
-Metal Claw

Arbok (Snake)
Lv.47
-Strength
-Toxic
-Acid
-Bite

Sandslash (Curlie)
Lv.47
-Slash
-Rock Slide
-Defense Curl
-Fury Swipes

Lanturn (Lantern)
Lv.47
-T--Wave
-Confuse Ray
-Spark
-Surf

Grumpig (Piggeh!)
Lv.47
-Fire Punch
-Confuse Ray
-Calm Mind
-Psychic

Regirock (Rockie)
Lv.47
-Curse
-Ancientpower
-Iron Defense
-Superpower
Check out my blog; pokeswamp.wordpress.com
This blog posts speculations and theories about Pokémon games.

GROUND SAFARI


Phanpy
Nincada
Diggersby
  #125    
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:53 PM
jdthebud's Avatar
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
I actually signed up for this a couple months ago, but never got around to starting it. Since my list has changed, I'll just sign up again.

Username: jdthebud
Game: Sacred Gold
The ones that got away:
Spoiler:
Normal: Persian, Spinda, Castform, Kecleon

Flying: Farfetch'd, Beautifly, Mantine, Salamence

Poison: Arbok, Muk, Swalot, Ariados, Dustox

Ground: Marowak

Rock: Ramparados, Solrock, Cradily, Magcargo, Relicanth

Bug: Volbeat, Illumise, Wormadam (steel/grass), Beautifly, Ariados

Steel: Mawile

Fire: Torkoal, Magcargo

Water: Golduck, Seaking, Huntail, Lumineon, Whiscash, Relicanth, Mantine

Grass: Cradily, Cacturne

Psychic: Wobbuffet, Grumpig, Chimecho, Solrock

Dragon: Salamence

Dark: Mightyena

Parameters: 6 Pokemon, Surfer, Flyer, no more than 2 Pokemon with the same type.
Active Challenges:

FireRed - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2

Completed Ultimate Challenges (through Gen V):
Ultimate Monotype:

Ultimate Monocolor:


Fireheart: L88, L88, L71, L76, L100; Palin: L98, L92, L86, L100, L100
Excalibur: L75, L88, L87, L84, L100; Nagini: L100, L96, L100, L100, L100
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:04 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.