The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 19th, 2013, 07:22 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Mirage of Deceit

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly Amarosa and Kayla Makihatayama

Holly looked up at Sylvia and tried to smile. She looked down at the ground again. "I don't know what I like to do," she whispered. "I can't remember... These past few years have been nothing but a big blur..." She sighed and gasped when she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Hey there, Holly!" She turned around and frowned she she saw her cousin standing in the doorway of the dorm in her pajamas.

Holly sighed. "Kayla, you should be in bed," she whispered. "You should also be staying off that leg." Kayla pouted. "Why should you get to have all the fun?" she asked, looking at Sylvia. She smiled. "You've made another new friend already?" Kayla asked excitedly. She limped over to Sylvia and held her hand out. "My name's Kayla! You've met my cousin, huh? What do you think of her? What's your name?" She stumbled slightly, but quickly regained her balance. Holly frowned.

Pairs~ ♥ My Twitter~ ♥ Beautiful Angels~
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:56 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Dexter Patrick Prince || Dead Forest

"I...I feel like somethings watching us," Rosie said, pulling out her jacket and moving close to Dex. Oh my. Dex' heart was racing fast. There was never a girl that close with Dex. "Uhmmm... Yeah," was all Dex managed to say. The air around them felt real cold. An image suddenly flashed inside Dex' mind. A murdered bursting out of the trees, holding a bloodied knife. Dex shook of the thought. "I think it's better if we let our Pokemon out. You know, for safety precautions." Dex called out both Pid and Camo, the latter immediately disappearing into the space in front of them. Dex could barely notice the red stripe all Kecleon's have, and fails to hide during transformation.

"I bet there's nothing out here, except a few Ghost-type Pokemon," Dex said, half to Rosie, and half to himself. There was a rustling in the bushes to the left of the pair. Pan looked at it curiously. "Here comes something."

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]

Last edited by miltankRancher; May 21st, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:02 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild

Sylvia Hanson

The confusing situation with Holly, who had just mumbled something about not knowing what she liked to due as the last few years had been a blur to her, became even more confusing upon the arrival of another girl who was quick to ignore scolding from Holly, who she clearly knew, and hobble over to Sylvia.

"My name's Kayla! You've met my cousin, huh? What do you think of her? What's your name?" Sylvia was in shock at not just the appearance of another person who seemed to actually hold interest in her but also at the sudden eruption of questions directed at her, it was actually quite overwhelming to Sylvia who was already way past her usual quota of daily social interaction.
"Uh... Hi. I have clearly met your cousin since we are both standing here talking to one another. I'm not sure what I think of her really, we have only just met. She seems nice enough so far although she seems to have social issues that are even worse than mine... no offence intended. My name is Sylvia. I didn't miss anything did I? And where did you come come from?"
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:20 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Mirage of Deceit

Kayla and Holly

Kayla smiled and put her arm around Holly's shoulder. "Of course she has social issues! Why do you think she was sent here? Her brother and sister wanted to make her learn how to make friends!" She giggled. Holly looked up at her cousin and frowned. She took Kayla's hand and put it against her cheek. "You seem a little warm," she whispered. "Are you okay?" Kayla smiled. "I'm fine!" She looked around. "But where are we?" she asked. Holly frowned some more. "We're outside your dorm," she whispered nervously. "Are you sure you're okay?" Kayla sighed. "You worry too much," she muttered, turning back to Sylvia. "I know that Holly might seem a little weird, but please try to be nice to her..." She looked at Holly's arm and sighed. Holly stared at Kayla's pale face and whimpered softly. She should be resting...

Old May 19th, 2013, 08:48 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia considered Kayla's request seriously for a moment
Be nice to her? I don't even know her... not really but before she could dwell any further on the topic she was already speaking
"I have no problems being nice to people so long as they deserve it and are nice to me in return" Sylvia said to the new arrival, Shiva nodding in agreement "but I'm also not the kind of person who will lie about a situation just because it might make someone happy. For example, you really shouldn't be here talking to us right now because you are clearly ill - and more so than you are attempting to let on. Holly is right you should be resting, you aren't able to clearly tell where you are and you are struggling to stand."
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:05 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn nodded "I have to many to let them all out" she did let out her Wartortle and Seviper as well as Belle who was already out. Though she kept looking around feeling nervous and paranoid. "We...we probably have just freaked ourselves out" she said softly. As a rustling sound in the bushes was heard. "I'm sure it's just a Pokemon."

Jazz glanced towards the rustling bushes and started to move closer to it. "Jazz don't do that, come back over here" Rosie sighed crossing her arms as her Wartortle nodded and walked back over to her.
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:16 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Mirage of Deceit

Kayla and Holly

Kayla pouted again. "B-But I'm fine," she muttered. "Why does everyone treat me like a baby?" Holly frowned. "Kayla, you need to rest. You're standing outside of your dorm in your pajamas without a clue of what's going on. I'll be fine." She tried to smile. Kayla looked down at the ground. "I-I'm fine," she whispered, swaying slightly. Holly watched her cousin fall to the ground and gasped. "Kayla!" she shrieked. She looked around and gasped when she didn't see Molly. She must have went into Kayla's room or something... Holly's eyes filled with tears, and she sat Kayla up. "Wake up," she whispered. Daisy licked Kayla's face and looked at her closed eyes. She whimpered and nudged Holly. Holly stood up and looked up at Sylvia. "Can you help me?" she asked, trying to pull Kayla up. Daisy watched her tiny trainer and whimpered again.

Old May 19th, 2013, 10:09 AM
miltankRancher

Rosie sent out her Wartortle and Seviper, probably the first few of her Pokemon that is really much capable. Her Wartortle started to approach the bushed but Rosie stopped her. ""Jazz don't do that, come back over here." Dex thought he saw something pop out of the bushes, but it was immediately gone. Rosie seemed to not notice it, so Dex thought it's just him. I'm seeing things. The rustling in the bushes stopped, though Dex could feel that there is still something in there. He stood tensed for a moment, until Camo started to pull on his jeans.

"Kec! Kec!" The Pokemons said, pointing forward the direction they were walking in. Dex nodded, and resumed walking. The bushes rustled again, though it immediately stopped. Suddenly, a Golette popped out. It looked around for a moment until its gaze rested on the two trainers and their Pokemon. Suddenly, its eyes turned red and it came up, shambling, out the bushes. A group of Golette followed it, around six of them. It rushed towards the two trainers.

"Oh, god. Pan, Leech Seed!" Dex ordered his Pokemon to attack. Pan jumped from his shoulder, and spit a seed that sprouted vines all over the place. It managed to hold the Pokemon for a little while, but they easily untangled themselves from the vines. Oh no. Dex ordered Pan to use Bullet Seed, and Pid to use Whirlwind, but the Pokemon simply ignored the attacks and moved towards them. Camo was nowhere to be seen. "Rosie! Let's go!" He took her hand, and started to run. "Come on, Pan! Pid! Camo!"

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.

Old May 19th, 2013, 01:57 PM
WooliestSteam1
Zip Zop Zoobity Bop!

Liam Conor Crawford

Small subtle waves gently rocked the boat as a new student called Conor sat up on the deck with his Poliwag. The crisp ocean breeze had ruffled his already messy red hair, although it bothered him little. Conor looked at his Poliwag which was lying beside him sleeping. “I think you have the right idea buddy” Conor said to his Poliwag smiling. Not knowing how far they were from the academy, Conor closed his eyes and dosed off.

After a while Conor was awoken by the screeches from the speakers on the boat. “Welcome everyone to Pokémon Trainer Academy”. Conor jumped up and started rubbing his eyes but quickly stopped as he was memorized by the scale of the island and in a slight bit of disbelief that he was actually here. Conor quickly shook his Poliwag awake “Come on Poli were here”. Poliwag jumped up onto Conor’s shoulder and they looked onwards towards the port where the ship would dock.

The boat slowly grinded to a halt at the port. When the boat finally stopped the captain announced that it was now safe to leave the boat and wished everyone luck on their journeys. Upon hearing this Conor and Poliwag walked of the boat and set foot onto the dock, the aroma of the forest, sea and grassland areas filled the air.

Conor walked not too far from the dock and checked the sheet of paper he received with his package. “So it says here we are in the Raikou dorm, No surprise there” Conor chuckled. So he and his Poliwag set off heading towards the Raikou dorm.

Upon arrival at the Raikou dorm, Conor couldn’t see anyone around. He decided to head into the reception area of the dormitory to seek some assistance. Upon arriving there he didn’t see anyone around either. "Huh pretty strange Poli don’t you think?. Maybe they have class now?” Conor said to his Poliwag with a puzzled look on his face. Unsure what to do Conor found a seat in the reception and sat down. Poliwag jumped off his shoulder and sat on the seat next to him. "Poli!" The Poliwag said looking up and smiling at Conor. “What do we do now?” Conor sighed.
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:33 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn sighed, she was really psyching herself out. Talking about all the things she'd heard about this place had made her really paranoid. It seemed to be doing the same to Dex. Looking over to her right as she thought she saw something but there wasn't anything there. Though she was distracted and wasn't paying attention to anything around her, that is until Dex grabbed her hand causing an embarrassed blush to form on her face before she realized what was going on.

A group of seven Golette were after them. "where did they come from!" she cried out nearly stumbling as she tried to meet Dex's pace and to make sure her three Pokemon that were out were keeping up. "If we get far enough away, Silver could get us out of this" she felt her grip loosen on Dex's hand before she tripped over a tree root and lost her grip on it completely. Oh my... she thought scrambling to her feet wincing slightly. Great just great. I already have gotten a broken wrist which has luckily healed. Now my ankle hurts
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Brian blinked at Nova, who shrugged.

"I'm always up for a battle. Hopefully my opponent will be strong." the arcanine said boredly, scratching his ear. Brian nodded as she sent a message to Mark, presumably. He didn't know for sure. But... He wasn't thrilled at the prospect of battling, especially without Thyme, Duster, and Leena around.

"Um... I..." he said weakly, blinking a bit. He really hoped she wouldn't get the wrong impression from that.

Thyme, Duster, and Leena

"Alright." the snivy said at last, sighing softly. She wanted to thank him, to tell him how afraid she had been, how annoying her companions were. How much she had missed him. But she just couldn't find the words. She closed her crimson eyes and then smiled, her face arrogant and friendly, as usual.

"So, where are we... LEENA! Get your ssstupid ssself out of hisss bag!" she said, seeing the ghost float into Mark's bag. Shortly afterwards she floated out, carrying on of his belongings. She giggled, rolling over and sticking her tongue out.

"Ok! Mwehehehe!~" she laughed. Duster sighed and scampered up mark's shoulder, looking down at the device in his hands like she had never seen one before, watching him send a message.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
Snype smiled as the Snivy seemed to calm down. He was glad that she was willing to put a pause on the whole thing. It was dangerous out here after all! He took Thyme's hands and grinned at her, soon becoming aware of Leena and Duster. As much as he appreciated Leena's personality as a prankster, it could get annoying after long periods.

"H-hey!" Mark said as his belongings were being carried out of his bag. He sighed and opened up his bag, taking his belongings back and placing them back inside unorganized. He had to get over to the Pokemon Center and get ready for his battle. Duster also jumped up onto his shoulder and watched as he began to type another message into his Pokegear.

Got it! On my way there! The message said.

He placed his Pokegear in his Pocket and headed off. "We're heading to the Pokemon Center. We're going to meet up with Brian and Lucia. Stay close you three." Mark said to them.

Snype walked closely with Thyme. He hadn't spent time with her in quite awhile. He never had any personal time with her since the boat... "So how have you been Thyme? Everyone still driving you crazy?" He said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old May 20th, 2013, 01:24 AM
miltankRancher

Dex felt Rosie loosen her grip from his hand. It was the impulse of the moment, him grabbing Rosie's hand just to escape the onslaught of the incoming Golett. Rosie, however, was caught surprised by the sudden barrage and tripped over on a tree root. Oh no!"Pid! To Rosie!" The Bird Pokemon flew from Dex and towards Rosie. Dex did not stop running. "Pan! Leech Seed, or Seed Bomb! Attract their attention!" Pan started spitting out seeds. The Golett continued to follow Dex. "Rosie! Stay here! Pid is with you! I'll come back later! I promise!" Dex shouted to Rosie, who was just scrambling up. He then added as an afterthought, "Be safe!" Pan and his trainer continued to run deeper into the forest. The air in front of them shimmered, and Camo appeared, more out of breath than Dex. "Camo! Psybeam!" Camo stopped and let Dex advance. It sent out a pink beam towards the Golett. It did not stop the Pokemon. Instead, it just seemed to infuriate it more, as they sped up. Uh-oh.

"Pan! Leech Seed!" Pan spit out a seed which luckily landed on one of the Golett. The Automaton Pokemon fell down, its eyes yellow once more. One of its comrades stopped, but the other five continued to run towards. Pan leaped to a tree, and spit out another Leech Seed. This time, the vines managed to entangle three Golett completely. "Camo! Thief!" Kecleon disappeared for a moment, and appeared behind the Golett. It struck with black claws, and managed to faint another one. Pan just continued firing seeds. One Golett tried to do a Shadow Punch against Kecleon, but the Pokemon easily dodged it. With another Thief attack, the last of the Golett went down.

Dex sat down on the hard ground in exhaustion. Pan approached him and sat down near him, obviously and equally exhausted. Camo, however, were trying to do something. Suddenly, its shadows moved outwards, scaring the Pokemon. "Cool. Shadow Sneak!" Dex recalled Camo back, glad that, at least, his Pokemon grew. Dex started to close his eyes to rest, when a rustling in the bushes jolted him awake. A small, and reptilian, Pokemon scrambled out. It was covered with various wounds, and it was emitting electricity constantly.

"What is-?" Dex started to ask, when a Haunter and a Gastly cam up, following the Pokemon. They silently drifted across the bushes, as if it was not there. The Pokemon used a weak electric attack that did nothing. It fell down. The two Ghost Pokemon ganged up on him. They started using Hypnosis and Night Shade against the Pokemon. "Hey." Dex weakly said, sitting up. "That's not right! Pan, go!" Pan leaped into action.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.

Old May 20th, 2013, 04:57 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith

"Rosie! Stay here! Pid is with you! I'll come back later! I promise!" Dex shouted to her as Pid flew over to her and she took a deep breath sliding back down to sitting on the ground to keep pressure off her ankle. "Be safe!" she watched as he and Pan continued to run the Golett following him and leaving her alone. Belle, Jazz and Swampy caught up to her and Jazz jumped into her arms right away.

"Ugh, Careful there Jazz. Your getting a bit big for that" Rosie smiled though as she set the Wartortle down and he looked at her worriedly. "I'll be okay. Just hurt my ankle" she gently patted Belle and Swampy both of whom nuzzled against her hand before she turned her attention to Pid.

"Dex'll be just fine, and he'll be back soon and we'll get out of this place" she reassured all the Pokemon and herself as well because she still felt like something was watching her.
Old May 21st, 2013, 07:35 AM
WooliestSteam1
Zip Zop Zoobity Bop!

Conor || Route to Oak Town

Conor exhaled and slumped down in the chair. Unsure what to do, he checked his map, and pointed to the town “Look Poli, there’s a town not too far from here ‘Oak Town’ is its name, why don’t we check it out? Maybe someone will be here when we return and … to tell the truth I’m getting pretty hungry”. Poliwag looked up at Conor and smiled, and immediately jumped down of the chair and ran to the door. “Well you don’t have to tell him twice” Conor grinned. Conor walked to the door and left the Raikou dorm.

Conor and Poliwag walked the path to ‘Oak Town’, “What a great day” Conor thought. Looking around as he and Poliwag trekked the path which led to the town. There was so many Pokémon playing and running around, some that Conor has never even seen before. “This is great Poli, don’t you think?” Poliwag didn’t respond to the question as if it didn’t even hear it. Poliwag stared onwards at all the Pokémon playing and running around. “Poli you okay buddy?” Conor quizzed. “Poli” the little Pokémon said, as it turned around and jumped up onto Conor’s shoulder. As he and Poliwag continued on the path they passed a few trainers along the way, Conor extended a greeting in passing and they continued onto ‘Oak Town’.
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:33 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Hallways

Lucia saw the message and smiled. "Well, he's on the way there. Come on Brian, we can meet Mark and discuss some plans while we're there as well." She stated, seemingly oblivious to Brian's uneasiness. "Should be more than enough time to have a quick battle and get to the next class, don't you agree?" She asked him.

Roberto still stayed close to Lucia, making sure to keep his senses focused right on that Arcanine. If he wanted a battle, he would get a battle. Of course Lucia's harsh glare back at him did cause him to frown. Couldn't she see that it was his duty? He would have thought she would have gotten used to it by now! She was asking for something to happen if she kept pushing him back.
Old May 21st, 2013, 11:42 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Brian nodded and followed along next to her, imping slightly on his leg. it... Still had not healed properly. He didn't think it ever would. he would likely be limping for the rest of his life. Oh well. He caught Nova watching Roberto with interest, his gaze never wavering, in inscruitable.

"Yeah, I-I guess. Um... Where are we supposed to meet him at?" Brian asked after a moment, pulling his jacket closer. He was raised in the tropical Hoenn region, this was too chilly! Nove sighed and picked him up and set him on his back, carrying the boy. Instantly Brian was warmer, and off of his feet. He looked down at Nova, who said nothing as he walked proudly with his trainer.

Thyme, Duster, and Leena

"Mwehehehe, I'll stay close~" she said, zooming back into the bag and not exiting this time. And if Mark opened the bag he would not see her at all. Duster shook her head and climbed down him to examine the pokegear closer.

"Hey how come Bri doesn't have one of these?" she asked Thyme, pointing at it, holding onto the side of the bag with ease.

"Cause he doesn't!" Thyme said with annoyance. ouldn't that mouse see she was TRYING to spend time with Snype? For the love of Arceus! She shook her head and turned back to the sableye and sighed. "You know they are, but i'm dealing with it. All of us got stuck, lost out in the wild for the past few days. We had to work together more. So it's ALMOST bareable. Sstill, I could do with a little more time to myself. And with you"

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old May 21st, 2013, 02:43 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
Mark looked down as Leena went down into his bag. She better not have stolen anything out of there... she was either really curious or a real invader. At least they were sticking close to him. Duster was no doubt curious as she checked out Mark's Pokegear. Mark simply smiled. "Curious aren't you? " Mark said as he held it a bit closer to Duster. Mark eventually made it to the Pokemon Center and sat down a moment to get himself situated and to pull out each of the Pokeballs to get them healed. Leena didn't seem to be in the bag. Must have been invisible.

Snype smiled to Thyme. Must have had a long day... at least she was easy to calm whenever he was around her. He was pretty concerned for her after she discussed being lost out in the wild for so long but at least she was ok. The girl needed a break Snype put an arm around her and but Thyme into a small side hug.

"Kehe, hey well your out of the wild now! I'd love to spend some time with you. It's been awhile after all. Just name the time and place and I'll be up for anything." He said with a sly wink. "First though, I promised a battle with a grumpy Scizor. Kehehe." He added.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old May 21st, 2013, 07:56 PM
miltankRancher

The Gastly and Haunter were momentarily distracted by Pan's leaping into action, though they did not leave the yellow Pokemon's sides. Pan spit a Seed Bomb towards them, but it merely passed through their gassy bodies. Another weak electric attack emitted from the... uhmmm... reptile? The two ghost Pokemon immediately resumed their tormenting of the Pokemon. "Pan! Leech Seed!" Pansage spit another seed, but without any effect. It simply passed through them. Dex decided to take the matters in his own hands. Telling Pan to keep using Seed Bomb and distract the Pokemon, he rushed into the scene, the gassy bodies of the Pokemon dispersing as he passed through. It felt like cool steam. Pan was spitting Seed Bomb after Seed Bomb, trying to distract the Pokemons. Dex picked up the Pokemon, but he was hit by a Shadow Punch. He was thrown back, surprised by the intensity of the attack on him.

"Haun! Haun!" Haunter cried. Suddenly, both of their eyes glowed yellow. "It's Hypnosis! Pan! Close your eyes!" Dex covered the yellow Pokemon's eyes, and closed his. He felt a starnge warmth hit his skin, comforting and soothing. When the feeling subsided, Dex risked to look around. The Gastly and Haunter were approaching him, preparing another Shadow Punch. "Pan! See-!" A flash of red light appeared, and Camo popped out his ball. Imeddiately, Camo used Shadow Sneak, scaring the two Pokemon away.

"We need to get this Pokemon to a hospital," Dex told himself. He tried to stand up, but he wobbled. He thought he sprained his ankle, but he is not sure. "Let's go back to Rosie," he led his two Pokemon to the general direction from where they left Rosie. The Goletts were nowhere to be seen. "Pid! Rosie! Where are you?!"

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:50 AM
WooliestSteam1
Zip Zop Zoobity Bop!

Conor || Oak Town

After walking for a good half an hour Conor and Poliwag stood smiling at the entrance to ‘Oak Town’. “Wow” Conor thought, as he looked onwards to the streets that were buzzing with people and Pokémon alike. As he and Poliwag entered the town, Conor’s stomach started to growl. As Conor and Poliwag looked around, they spotted a restaurant. “Perfect, let’s eat Poli. I’m starving and I’m pretty sure you're hungry too”.

Upon entering the small restaurant, Conor and Poliwag looked around and found a table near a window and sat down. Conor was studying the menu when a man arrived at the table with a notepad and pencil in hand ready to take their order.
May I take your order?” asked the waiter as he peered from behind his glasses.

Uhh could I have a toasted sandwich please?” Conor asked the waiter peering down into the menu.

Certainly and for your Pokémon friend here?” responded the waiter looking at Poliwag.

Conor looked at Poliwag and smiled “A bowl of Pokémon food would be great thanks”.

Not a problem my friend” the waiter insisted as he finished writing down the order.

The waiter turned and headed towards the kitchen. “Such a polite young man” he thought.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:23 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Sylvia Hanson

"Can you help me?"

Should I? It's not like I owe her anything, hell she barely even talked to me... then again this isn't something stupid and trivial so I should probably do the right thing.

Sylvia sighed quietly to herself before speaking to Holly
"Sure, I'll help you get her to her bed. You can contact the nurse or a doctor if you need to, I can stay with her whilst you do that if you want." Sylvia then wrapped the unconscious girl's right arm around her shoulders and used her own body to support her weight, the same way that Holly had her on the left
"You need to tell me where we're going since I don't know where her room is."
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:58 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernanvard - Hallways

"The pokemon center Brian. It'll be a short battle I presume. Roberto is an excellent battler in his own right and Red Legion trained, unfortunately Synpe has none of those qualities going for him." Roberto perked up at this a bit, and of course his pride was something he took great revel in. He would indeed show that ghost just how the Red Legion worked. He didn't want to be too forceful and put him in the center, that wouldn't look good at all to outside eyes, he just wanted to beat a few lessons into his skull, that was all.

Finally the arrived at the center and Roberto's eyes locked into Snype. Lucia made her way over, a bit curious as to why Mark now had new pokemon around him. "Hey there Mark. I hope class wasn't boring for you. Well, shall we get this started?"
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:30 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
[Finally back! Can't wait to continue here!]

Steven Yew

A Discovery
Volcanic caves

Yew wiped the sweat off his brow as he toiled at the walls of the cave he and Tetra were presently in. He had discovered a large femur in one of the walls a few days ago, and now intended to reveal all that was present along with the bone that now sat in a crate near Yew's feet. Tetra worked alongside him as the two worked to excavate bone after oversized bone.

It was a good hour before they were able to excavate the main prize of the search, the skeleton's skull. They worked for another half hour to excavate the few remaining bones, and then exited the cave, all of the discovered bones in a crate the Tetra now carried.

This skeleton, Yew brought directly to his forensic lab, something that had taken the administration an aganizingly long time to approve. Once there, Yew realized that he had missed his first class, much to his dread. However, the immensity of his newest archaeological find quickly brushed this thought out of his head. Yew and Tetra began laying out the bones as they would appear in a general figure, once they were set up, they could be moved to fit the shape of the pokemon.

"Judjing by the powerful leg bones, along with the boxed yet lengthened skull shape," Yew stated once they had finished, "I do believe that we have found a recent ancestor of the Ryhorn family." The Pokemon appeared to be at least 500 years old, yet remained younger than 1000.

To this, Tetra replied, Chances are, they were a species native to only the island that were outperformed by the more adapted species from other areas, introduced by humans. Yew nodded, and jotted this down, along with many other complex equations and measurements. Yew lost track of time as he proceeded to inspect, record, label, and otherwise study the skeleton that sit on his lab table.

Professor of Pokemon history and mythology

Party:
Spoiler:
•Tetra the Gardevoir
•Ice the Scizor
•Luxray
•Char the Monferno

Boxed Pokémon:
Spoiler:
None...

Fixed Float!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Mirage of Deceit

Holly Amarosa

Holly frowned and walked into the dorm, still holding Kayla. She she led Sylvia to Kayla's room and barely managed to open the door. Molly held the door open with Psychic while Holly half-pulled, half-dragged Kayla to her bed. The Pokemon that were sleeping there woke up and looked at Kayla groggily. "What happened?" Rosemary yelled. Primrose stared to pace around nervously and frowned. Holly felt Lumina's Pokeball shake and sighed. "Not now," she muttered. She looked up at Sylvia. "Please watch Kayla," she whispered with tears in her eyes, running out of the room.

Holly ran to the Pokemon center as fast as she could, desperate to get help for her cousin. She pushed the door open and looked around nervously. "Someone help!" she yelled. A nurse ran to her and frowned. "What's wrong?" she asked. Holly looked up at her and didn't bother to wipe the tears from her face. "My cousin," she whispered. "Two nights ago, she got attacked by a Scyther in the forest and injured her leg. Yesterday, she got an infection and got sick. She tried to walk around, but passed out. P-Please help her..."

Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:44 AM
WooliestSteam1
Zip Zop Zoobity Bop!

Conor || Oak Town

The waiter returned to the table with a toasted sandwich in one hand and a bowl of Pokémon food in the other. “Enjoy my friends” exclaimed the waiter as he set the food down on the table. Then he left the table and headed off to take someone else’s order. Conor and Poliwag instantly dug into their food and finished off every last bite.

As they finished off their food, Conor leaned forward and pulled some money out of his pocket. He walked up to the counter and paid for the food they received. As they excited the restaurant, Conor looked at this watch “We still have plenty of time left Poli, want to have a sit down on one of those benches?” asked Conor as he looked down at Poliwag and pointed to some benches not far from where they stood. Poliwag smiled and nodded and with this they headed towards the benches to have a sit down.

As they sat there, Conor stared up into the sky. “I’m going to have to get strong” he thought. “I want to make my parents proud” with this Conor reached into his bag and pulled out another Poké Ball. “And you Ralts, I just don’t know how to train you, maybe someone at the Academy knows how to train you”. Conor placed the Poké Ball back into his bag, turned and looked at Poliwag. “You want to head back buddy, maybe someone is at the dorm now that can help us?” Poliwag jumped up in agreement, so Conor put on his bag and he and Poliwag made for the town exit.

Sponsored Links