Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2013, 09:58 AM
xGal
du bist n00b

Nature: Bold

Advertise here

Welcome to the abra club!!!
Spoiler:

This is a club for all the Abra (and its evolve forms)!

Rules:

1. No Spam/Harassment
2. To join, you'll need an S.S ABRA Pass
3. Be active at least once in two days!
4. Only Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam is allowed!
5. Enjoy the club!

POKéMONS ALLOWED IN THE CLUB:

Abra

Kadabra

Alakazam

Memmbers:

- galooloo (ABRA, not shiny)

- Dangelitus (Darvius, not shiny)

GETTING A S.S ABRA PASS

Just do the application form:

Nickname:

Pokémon Kind:

Nickname (optional):

Shiny: Yes/No

Answer to current topic:

Example:

Name: AbraKadabraAlakazam
Pokémon Kind: Kadabra
Nickname: Kadabry
Shiny: No

Titles:

0-20 Posts: Just Hatched
20-50 Posts: Teenager
50-75 Posts: Smart Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam
100+ Posts: Psychic

ENJOY BEING AN ABRA <3

First topic:

Why do you like the Abra family?
Hey guys, I made a soundcloud account not long ago, and I would be very happy if you guys will check it out: https://soundcloud.com/dewombat. Thanks .

Also, if you ever wanted to make a ROM hacking tool, click here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=334348

Last edited by xGal; May 23rd, 2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:37 AM
Dangelitus

Nature: Modest
I want to join, Alakazam its one of my 2 favorites pokemons of all time together with Dragonite.

To obtain my S. S. Abra Pass I Fill the form:

Nickname: Dangelitus

Pokémon Kind: Alakazam

Nickname (optional): Darvius

Shiny: Yes/No No

Topic: Why do you like the Abra family?

I say this in all the posts, but here goes XD:

I like this pokemon since i saw an alakazam in action where ash fight with Sabrina, and her alakazam beat without effort to Ash' pokemons. I love the idea that the alakazam can beat their enemy's without a single punch, just with his mental power.

Besides, i like their spoons, remember me Neo when a boy twice a spoon with their mind.

For last, when I played ruby games for first time, i remember my kadabra (in that game i can't fully evolved him) finish with almost all other pokemons with her psybeam or his psychic
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:07 AM
xGal
du bist n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangelitus View Post
I want to join, Alakazam its one of my 2 favorites pokemons of all time together with Dragonite.

To obtain my S. S. Abra Pass I Fill the form:

Nickname: Dangelitus

Pokémon Kind: Alakazam

Nickname (optional): Darvius

Shiny: Yes/No No

Topic: Why do you like the Abra family?

I say this in all the posts, but here goes XD:

I like this pokemon since i saw an alakazam in action where ash fight with Sabrina, and her alakazam beat without effort to Ash' pokemons. I love the idea that the alakazam can beat their enemy's without a single punch, just with his mental power.

Besides, i like their spoons, remember me Neo when a boy twice a spoon with their mind.

For last, when I played ruby games for first time, i remember my kadabra (in that game i can't fully evolved him) finish with almost all other pokemons with her psybeam or his psychic
Sabrina's Pokémon was Abra, then it evolved in-battle to Kadabra. It wasn't Alakazam but whatever... :x

Here you go!

Enjoy, and welcome to the club!
Hey guys, I made a soundcloud account not long ago, and I would be very happy if you guys will check it out: https://soundcloud.com/dewombat. Thanks .

Also, if you ever wanted to make a ROM hacking tool, click here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=334348
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:14 AM
Dangelitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by galooloo View Post
Sabrina's Pokémon was Abra, then it evolved in-battle to Kadabra. It wasn't Alakazam but whatever... :x

Here you go!

Enjoy, and welcome to the club!
Nice... thanks for the welcome. And about sabrina's pokemon, i see the chapter a long time ago, but then her pokemon was that powerful without his final evolution?
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:36 AM
xGal
du bist n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangelitus View Post
Nice... thanks for the welcome. And about sabrina's pokemon, i see the chapter a long time ago, but then her pokemon was that powerful without his final evolution?
Aahahahahaahahaha
Believe me, Sabrina's Kadabra (from the anime) is more badass than the legendary beasts...

Old May 24th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Dangelitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by galooloo View Post
Aahahahahaahahaha
Believe me, Sabrina's Kadabra (from the anime) is more badass than the legendary beasts...
That's true, I hope some day they make an appearance special of Sabrina with her kadabra helping Ash.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here