• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen After-Game stuff

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I would like for the good old VS. Seeker and Pokeradar from Gen IV to return. They would be great for raising Pokemon post-game.
Same here, I was surprised that Unova actually went without it, it resulted in after game training being restricted to the Sports stadium in Nimbasa for me.
Or maybe make a phone feature like in RSE at the very least.

Romaov

Orra
Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
Same here, I was surprised that Unova actually went without it, it resulted in after game training being restricted to the Sports stadium in Nimbasa for me.
Or maybe make a phone feature like in RSE at the very least.

A phone feature would be cool to see in x and y but from what I remember in RSE it got kinda annoying when half the trainers you`ve ever battled in-game calling randomly for 5 seconds Dx

SeanFX

Gear Second
Years
Maybe jobs to earn cash, and more things you can spend money on.I would also like there to be a battle frontier like in emerald;That'd be sweet.

Romaov

Orra
Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
Maybe jobs to earn cash, and more things you can spend money on.I would also like there to be a battle frontier like in emerald;That'd be sweet.

Yeah I wanna see more items and new pots and stuff. And a BF like emerald and platinum would make me stay on the games for years.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
The Battle Eiffel Tower! haha

They should make there be some weird event where a new Elite 4 comes out in some previously unreachable area of the region, and they are the next tier of the Pokemon League there, with some previous elite trainer, like Red (but less predictable, maybe Kris!) as the Champ! You might even have to rechallenge the gyms, who will have increased difficulty to test if you are ready for the "Round 2" Elite 4. And of course, the original Elite 4 and Champ will still be available, but not as powerful as the secret ones. Since there will probably only be one region, and all. It's nothing new, but yeah.

Back