The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old May 16th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Each game features a mall that sells various products. With X and Y what type of mall would you like to see, were would you like it to be, (Route or in a City), and what would you like it to sell? How would the 3DS to enhance the mall?

I want one that's open like in Unova but the stairs were tedious. I also liked the Janitor event so I'd like to something like that in this game. And the lottery back.
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:45 PM
LycaNinja
Werewolf Assassin

Nature: Docile
There's definitively going to be a department store in the central city of Luminose City that will sell an assortment of things. I'm hoping for a clothing store that gives you a random number of clothing options to purchase each day with the ability to use spotpass to get more options. Everything that worked previously will return there... If it ain't broke, right?

Old May 16th, 2013, 03:46 PM
HyperXhydra

I want it like BW/2 where there's no exits to the next floor and instead of normal stairs is escalators and some elevators it would be a big 3d map, also it would make much more sense if it's in a city.
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Nauje
feel good hit of the summer?

For the mall in X & Y it would be interesting if you could actually pick stuff up from the shelves and take it to the till to buy.
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:59 PM
LycaNinja
Werewolf Assassin

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyke View Post
For the mall in X & Y it would be interesting if you could actually pick stuff up from the shelves and take it to the till to buy.
It would be interesting and immersive, but that's not what Pokemon is about... Plus this removes user friendly interface... No me gusta...

Old May 16th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Jake♫
« Allons-y »

Nature: Lax
I like the idea for purchasing clothes, however I'm assuming there's not going to be a GIANT amount of selection when it comes to different articles of clothing (although it definitely wouldn't be that difficult to do more than likely). Maybe purchasing something for like 10,000 Pokédollars would give you one random article of clothing to unlock all the customizations slowly?

Other than that, I'm expecting just a rather run-of-the-mill department store, having all of the floors categorized. I don't really know what other curve balls they could throw at us.

Old May 17th, 2013, 11:02 AM
MarinoKadame

Clothing would maybe been able to be bought like the furnitures in third gen for our secret base.
Friend Safari: Water
Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
TSV: 2844
Friend list full but still open to trades.
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.

Nature: Gentle
Going to agree with Jake here, there's not much they could really change department-store wise other than just throwing in clothes for your character. Though to be fair, I'd like for there to be more of a selection of TMs. .___. It's like, in just about every game, the TMs at the department store/mall are near useless, so I'd like to see more useful ones, if anything.
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Belldandy
ღ Cammybear ღ

Nature: Timid
OMG HATS :D

Imagine there's a fashion show, too, with a whole catwalk certain days of the week? Where you can see new styles and bid (against NPCs - or maybe a Streetpass Feature?) for the new ones. You could even make your own styles and patterns, like in Animal Crossing, and feature them / sell them to Streetpass players!

That'd be neat *.*
Friend Safari: Munna, Gothorita, Espurr
VM Me for Homework Assistance (French/English)
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Cat

Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
A Clothes department is a great idea, it goes hand in hand with the whole Customization feature.

Old May 24th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belldandy View Post
OMG HATS :D

Imagine there's a fashion show, too, with a whole catwalk certain days of the week? Where you can see new styles and bid (against NPCs - or maybe a Streetpass Feature?) for the new ones. You could even make your own styles and patterns, like in Animal Crossing, and feature them / sell them to Streetpass players!

That'd be neat *.*
I love this idea. I hope they do something like it.

Maybe they could add a part with the evil group attacking the department store? Or maybe have a scene with the department store's grand opening? Something that may bring it into the loop of the story/ side story.
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:02 AM
MarinoKadame

It could end up like 3rd gen when you had some shops for your secret base and on certain events while watching the TV you had very rare construction item for sale at the store.
Friend Safari: Water
Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
TSV: 2844
Friend list full but still open to trades.
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:45 PM
MJT1990
Unhatched Suicune Egg

Nature: Jolly
Lol thinking of this in a 3d perspective, I would say that first there would be 2 floors (More ffloors as the game progresses) and the first floor would be potions and other items and when you move around the center pillar there are teleport pads (2 at first but more get added when you get more floors.) that send you to each floor and on the second floor there are clothes and stuff (and for the clothing idea I think it will give you the same clothes as in the trailers but in different color schemes.).

Love is earned. Not given. Be prepared for the hardest time of your life!
Here's my Youtube channel for Pokemon: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyJT1990
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links