The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Jak
@ dark eco

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Dear Anon,

Please don't become one of those, otherwise I don't think I can continue this.

Blood will have blood.
paired to klippy, mr. downstairs, and elheroeoscuro
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous,
I wish we could talk like we're used to be before, and have great time just like old times.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

How long has it been now? 9 months? Around that. Isn't that crazy. I still remember it clearly, of course I do, how can I forget? 9 months ago we stopped talking, just like that. We'd certainly been leading up to the... Well it wasn't really an argument, but the truth came out so to speak, I saw it coming, I just tried to fool myself into thinking my intuition was wrong, and as I still find sad, it wasn't, you lied and you just carried on lying right up until the end when I forced the truth out of you. It's fine now, I'm over it, sure, I still want it but hey, I moved on long ago. I wouldn't say no though, if you asked, but does it matter? You won't ask because we don't talk.
I still consider you my friend, a distant one, but a friend all the same and someone who is still very important to me and I still feel like I owe you a lot for all you did. You're happy though, that's good, I'm happy too. I like to imagine one day we'll just start talking and things will be like they were before, we used to speak for hours and hours, do you remember? It's the first time I've really thought about you in a long time. I remember that time you decided to wake me up at 3am with a text message. That was cute. Do you still think about me? So much has happened, so much I'd like to tell you about. But you're busy, I was never that important to you, I've always cared about people more than they cared about me, so I won't bother you, if you want to talk to me you will, and at the moment I'm content just waiting.
All my love,
Amy x
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old May 15th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Zeffy

Send a message via Skype™ to Zeffy
Dear anonymous,

So, you're going to throw away at least three years of friendship (and possibly more than that) by ignoring me? I have tried to make things work but it's you who keeps getting emotionally upset. Please, stop.
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear An,

Strange how we act and feel sometimes..unknown feeling comes out from no where to control your heart and mind and what makes it harder is not knowing!

i feel tired,so tired that i just want to sit my back to the wall and leave my hands on the floor and do nothing..maybe then i could find an answer?? i don't know....sadly not everything we want come to us but we still can pray that tomorrow will be a better day.

Me

Old May 16th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,
................you actually still want to talk with her

Dear Anon,
It's nice to see you back in town, but at the same time, it's sad your family isn't with you :(
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

I swear, you are the funniest teacher and even with that pokerface of yours.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old May 20th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Dear anonymous,
You are really lucky. Really freaking lucky. There were so many times I could have spilled your secret, but didn't. I haven't even told my best friend! And what, now you've become consumed by it, just like everyone says will eventually happen to me. Well I've seen firsthand what that can do, and I will not let it happen to me. It's really become annoying, it's all you talk about. You can't even tell me why you like feeling like that, why you like your life being consumed by one person who, to be frank, is a big jerk to you. Maybe it's just cuz I can't relate to that feeling, but honestly, it's getting kind of irritating. It's not really my place to say any of this, but I dunno, maybe you'll open your eyes? Oh well, no hard feelings, and I hope we can still be friends, no matter what "she" does.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:09 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
da,

stop watching plz :)

also this is getting boring. You're not scaring me as much as you're annoying me, sooooooooooo mhmmm

Old May 24th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Jak
@ dark eco

Dear Anonymous,

You give me the happies and that makes me smile.

Dear Anonymous,

I suddenly feel like I forgot the sound of your voice and that's tearing me up inside a bit.

Blood will have blood.

Last edited by Jak; May 26th, 2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:10 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Dear Anonymous(es),
I hate how you're still treating me as an outsider just because I'm different in personality & more mature & realistic than you, & I hate how I can't call you friends because you turn against me on the slightest chances.
I can't figure out why we can't have a normal conversation without extremely childish remarks & awkward faces, why can't you guys just learn to tolerate others? I keep tolerating because I'm not you, I'm not the one who secretly smokes outside classes, I'm not the one making prank calls to guys then call myself straight & I'm not the one who can't take a simple joke then go on about making a mockery out of everybody's flaws.
We're almost the same age, but I just wish y'all could grow up fast so that I can interact with you like normal humans do.
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
Dear anonymous,

I just want to show you that I actually can.
Old May 27th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Jak
@ dark eco

Dear Anonymous,

Here, you get an anon too. I should have replied to that message privately instead of publicly, cause now I'm afraid you won't see it. But if you are who I think you are, then I'm sure you'll eventually see this at least.

It's more of who I hope you are than think you are, honestly. Sigh.

Blood will have blood.
Old May 27th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Sanguine
À la prochaine!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,

I've tried so hard to keep myself in control for you, making sure that you never see her again. You even tried to help (coming to support groups, helping me come out to my parents, helping me when you found me), and yet you left me. You even left me in the place where we first met, under a signpost in the rain.

You know what's wrong with me, you know why I wake up screaming every time I sleep. You know why I'm broken, so why leave? Was I finally too much for you to handle? If there was any way that I could apologise for being a burden, then I'd gladly do so. I just want to walk with you.

Don't leave me alone.

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
[23:11] +PervertedPika: Yeah, I have had bad things happen when my family was home and I was having Marky time in my room ;.;
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:09 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
DA.

Don't tell me not to talk to certain persons because you hate it, but at the same time, you do it too. I couldn't give a flying f... if you talked to those people, just the fact that you don't let me and but you can, it's just plain dumb. It angers me and that makes you a hypocrite. I would call you names, but they're not following by PC's rules.
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Dear Diary,

Hypocrisy doesn't look good on you.
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear Anon,

You're just really awesome and chill and I dunno man I feel like if we could talk a bit then we'd have a good time but you're a little bit famous and that's probably not going to happen but thanks for taking the time to respond to me. :3

Dear Anons,

I hate to leave you guys. You're the best team anyone could hope for. But everything else about this is awful and I can't deal with anything very well. I might try to stick it out by changing things up a bit, but if that doesn't work out I'm just going to have to be done. I've got options. It's no big deal. I just hate to miss out on seeing you all.

Dear Anons,

Two more weeks. I can make it two more weeks. Then it's a week of all of us, together, the whole week. It's been a while since anything like that could happen and I hate that we can't be together anymore. Once a week dropped off to twice a month, twice to once, maybe less. Less and less time for us to just be with each other, not obligated to do anything, but time for us to be together. It'll be a good week.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old May 28th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Miss Anne Thrope
Disgusted

Nature: Bold
Dear Anonymous,

We planned this out, dreamed of it, yearned for it for years. Now that the day has actually come, you've changed your mind? I am betrayed. You thought that our planning was all fantasy, that it would be easy for me to drop when the day came? You should know me better than that.. You do know me better than that. It seems you just don't care. I will always love you, but know this will never be forgiven and I will not pretend like it will be.
Old June 1st, 2013, 03:35 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Dear Anonymous,

I always hated you, always acting like a total douche & doing nasty talk, & I've always wished nothing but the worst for you & hoped God would get back at you horribly.
Looks like He finally made my wish come true, maybe nobody's harming you right now but you're harming yourself & putting an end to your life by your own hands, you're already addicted to smoking something that you're not supposed to, & you're only 16...
Also your parents know but they don't give a damn, couldn't wish for a better punishment, you're ruining yourself for me & maybe you'll be out of everyone's life soon...
Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:39 AM
Jak
@ dark eco

Dear Anonymous,

If things are always like that, I would always be happy. And I'm sorry I fell asleep on you...lol

Blood will have blood.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,

Neither of us gives a damn anymore, or at least we believe that to be true. It would be nice if we cared more.
Old June 4th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Rest
Showstealer Pro: Trial Version

Dear Anonymous,

Sod off. I know you mean well, but give me some goddamn space.
Old June 4th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Jak
@ dark eco

Dear Anon,

I had this dream...and in that dream I had never felt more trapped and conflicted even in reality. And after I woke up, I was relieved. Just makes me wonder if what I'm doing is right.

Blood will have blood.
Old June 4th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

You "promised this would never ever end". You lied. Stay the hell out of my life, you don't deserve to be part of me. :(
Old June 4th, 2013, 11:36 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Dear anonymous,

You really need to calm down about this. You always seem to blow small problems out of proportions. I'm sure the book's somewhere, you just have to keep looking for it. And if we don't find it, we can always replace it. If you didn't worry so much over small things, then I think your life would be much easier.

Da,

You're making me feel awkward and uncomfortable. I wish I could tell you more about how I really feel but I can't.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here