• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

SMASH FACE ON KEYBOARD!!! Then post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
yu7y u6h6tr5f

Random numbers and keys! Just what I expected .-.
hard since I had to fold my laptop screen so far back..

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
b

it's hard to smash ur face on a laptop..i tried once and nothing came...xD

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
XD
Yup. Wow, I didn't even try to do that XD
Does that make me weird? I mean, doesn't everyone smash their face against their iPods?
Ow, my nose...

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
nb

well.. not many people use ipods to come online.. they mostly use laptops and computers :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
'"Bella," my mom said to me - the last of a thousand times - before I got on the plane. "You don't have to do this."

My mom looks like me, except with short hair and laugh lines. I felt a spasm of panic as I stared at her wide, childlike eyes. How could I leave my loving, erratic, harebrained mother to fend for herself? Of course she had Phil now, so the bills would probably get paid, there would be food in the refrigerator, gas in her car, and someone to call when she got lost, but still...

"I want to go," I lied. I'd always been a bad liar, but I'd been saying this lie so frequently lately that it sounded almost convincing now.'

Well I certainly didn't expect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back