The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2013, 01:30 AM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
Olivine for sure. When I walked through that town the first time I felt right at home. For no particular reason I enjoyed my time in the little Café.
Old April 16th, 2013, 03:21 AM
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
I want to live in Newbark Town a nice little town for me. :3

I can bug the Professor all day LOL.
Old April 18th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Goldenrod. I love me a good metropolis, and even though it's kinda small by Pokemon standards (even Saffron feels bigger, and that was designed the generation beforehand), it's the best place for me to live: full of hustle and bustle and activity and a big-ass shopping centre. All good things. I'd maybe have a holiday home in Blackthorn. It's probably my favourite city in terms of design (Goldenrod, as much as I love it, is kind of a mess when it comes to design particulars) and I'm sure all that alpine air and fresh Icy wind and Dragon magic and whatnot would do me good. :D
Old May 5th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Hidden Power

Olivine City, because there is the sea and it is near the Battle Frontier.

Last edited by Hidden Power; May 5th, 2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Silver Ice
Into the night...

Nature: Calm
Hmm. This is tough, but I'd have to say Violet City. It has that rich, cultural feel but I feel like it would be a very modern, peaceful city to live in. Not nearly as modern as Goldenrod, of course, but I think it's at a nice middleground.

I take no credit for this banner, my avatar, or my profile picture!
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Xenkia

Mahogany Town. It's calm and peaceful.
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:07 AM
.:batto:.
Pokébreeder

Nature: Bold
Azalea Town. slowpoke well, lush green environment. ilex forest. perfect place to raise my family of bulbasaurs.
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Nature: Relaxed
Cherrygrove. A small town by the sea sounds so very nice. If I didn't love the sea so much, I'd definitely say Ecruteak.
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Lewchu12
Unhatched Egg

In no specific order, it would have to be one of the following.

Azalea Town: i prefer the calm rather than the busy, hustling cities i.e Goldenrod.
You have the forest round the corner, Slowpoke Well and i really like Heracross and they're mainly found in the trees there.

Ecruteak City: Why? I'm an adventurer, i love mystery and buildings that need to be explored like the Tin Tower etc. Plus all the buildings are different than the majority in the game.

Blackthorn City: Because everybody loves dragons, right?
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Miss Anne Thrope
Disgusted

Nature: Bold
Blackthorn City. It's small, but not devoid of people. It has some nice, watery outlining areas, a cave, a spot for fishing.. It's just lovely.
I also like Olivine and Ecruteak city. Olivine definitely has a coastal feeling which is something many are fond of, and in HG/SS Ecruteak had a nice atmosphere.
Old May 29th, 2013, 04:24 PM
kingfor6
Pkmn Trainer SS Goku

Nature: Careful
Good question...

Probably New Bark Town because it would probably be a nice little town, a good place to start and yes I would be a trainer on a path to the league.
Old May 30th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Maybe Cherrygrove City. Although it's the smallest city in Johto it's based off the 3rd-largest city in Japan so presumably it's going to grow. It's coastal without being too coastal (no market full of stinky, horrid-tasting fish), and on the route to Kanto as well as being not too far off that main triangle of Ecruteak / Goldenrod / Violet City.
Old June 6th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Growboyz
Unhatched Egg

I would probably like to live in Cianwood. I'm not a huge fan of massive cities, and I love the ocean. Cianwood is a nice little town next to the ocean. It is isolated, but still has a gym.
Old June 6th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Spade
I am the deity you call "God".

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Spade
Cianwood, probably. The Safari Zone is located there (well, very close) and it's a little peaceful town, not really disturbed by many things. The Safari Zone is a nice little place to get a few Pokemon as pets, you know? And the Sea! Who doesn't love the sea?

...even though I can't swim but that's not the point.

"Shut your Meowth, you ain't matchin what I'm earnin. Evolve all you want, ya still a *****, Persian. Czars of bars, toss ya'll beyond Mars and stars, I start the car and the engine roar like Charizard."

"Understand that I'm Mew, the original one, Snorlax, sleepin on ya, my style weighin a ton. Bars hard as an Onix, honestly you know, I'm fly and I'm cold as **** like Articuno."
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links