The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Advertise here

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April noticed that the boy was quite suprised when he found out that she was a wolf and that she was actually a girl. She also noticed that the boy blushed as she looked inside her shirt and tried to make her stop, April eventually stopped and watched as the boy stood up. The boy went off after saying that she didn't had to expect anything from him. The boy later came back and started to build a small fire pit. April was suprised that he hadn't tried to kill her yet and even offered her place to stay for the night. Maybe April had judged too fast about this human and perhaps she could've been atleast a little bit nicer.

"uhm..." April didn't really know how to apologize and nervously played with her white hair. At the end she gave up and sighed, relaxing a bit and coming a little bit closer to the fire. "... I'm sorry for my reaction, i'm just not used to humans that don't try to kill me." April said, not facing the boy. "Are you even human...?" April came way too close to the boy and tried to inhale his scent, sniffing his face, his clothes and even his hands. "Nope, you're definitely human." She concluded as she sat back on the ground near the fire. "Since I don't have any money at the moment, I guess i'll stay here for the night..." April glanced up at the boy and started to wonder what kind of name this human had.

"My name is April, what is yours?" She asked a little curious. It had been awhile since a human didn't try to kill her after knowing what kind of beast she was.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
∣ Teashi
∣ Form:
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Six
Living in Paradise

"Hey, thanks!" He grinned and accepted the hot dogs, immediately scarfing one down in no time flat, finishing with a cheery sigh. "Ah, I really needed that!" He smiled and took a bite out of the second hot dog. "Hey, you could always come along with me! Only issue is that it's pretty dangerous, and it's not easy for me to protect both myself and someone else." He chuckled. "If not, you may not see me again... I'm only stopping here to rest for a few days... After that, I'm travelling again. Besides, I can't stay in one place for too long, because trouble will find me, and I don't want anyone else to get caught up in that trouble."

Old May 20th, 2013, 01:27 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi

"The only person I would kill is someone who drags down humanity maliciously."

Blaez backed away nervously from the girl as she sniffed him. Was this her way of an icebreaker because it was really awkward although it was understandable since she was part canine and sensitive to smell. She went over every inch of his body as if she was checking him for something hidden on him. Blaez attempted not to make any faces at her for doing something so strange and paused to allow her to finish sniffing. As she followed up, she stated she was broke.

"I don't have any food on me if that's what you are looking for." Blaez said as he gave her a nervous look before grabbing some flint and his gun to start a fire, striking up two sparks before successfully starting a small fire.

"My name is April, what is yours?" the girl said, seeming to be more curious about Blaez. Her previous rudeness had been replaced with slight interest.

"Blaez." he said as he stared into the fire, getting lost within the sight of the flame. "April...you do scavenge, right?"

He was hungry right now and there was no doubt that he should get himself something to eat along with the girl, who seemed to be incapable of getting some food without stealing it.

"I'm going to have to go get some food soon. If you plan on staying here tonight you have a choice of coming with me or doing whatever until I get back tonight." Blaez said in an attempt to seem uninterested in the girl as the flames began to rise even higher. "Either way it goes, the fire should be fine as long as firewood is added to it periodically." he said more to himself. "If you stay behind to sleep, feel free to take my tent temporarily just as long as you don't go through my stuff. "

Blaez was sure she would do so anyway and he didn't want her to get a hold of his Lunar Tome because she would probably humor him. Either way he wanted to get some food before it got too late.

Old May 20th, 2013, 05:26 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Primrose Rawlins

Primrose ate both her hot dogs at a slow pace as she thought over what Teashi said. Sure she could go with him, it sounded like fun, plus she'd been here to long, to many memories. Plus her dad would have been psyched about it. Though his comment about it being dangerous and how it wouldn't be easy to protect himself and someone else made her cross her arms. A part of her also felt sad, if she said she didn't want to go it would mean someone else would be leaving her, since he only said he was staying a few days. "I can protect myself just fine, I've been trained on how to fight with daggers since I was three" she looked up at him. "Though, I think I'll go with you." she left the words 'I'm tired of being alone' out of what she was saying, though she was sure Teashi understood what she hadn't said.
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Dusk

∣ Teashi
∣ Form:
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Seven
Living in Paradise

Teashi sighed. "I don't know if a dagger will be enough for some of the things this journey has to offer... I'm not trying to offend you, I just don't want to see someone die while I'm responsible." He looked up at the sky and heaved another, deeper sigh. "I'll bring you still, but know that your life will be at risk often." He slid down from the roof and stuck his hands in his trenchcoat pockets. "Life outside the city is great, but your life is always on the line."

Old May 21st, 2013, 02:16 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

April
Wolf
Freeze city

"Hmm... If I had money then I would've bought some food, on really rare occasions then I have to steal it like I did today... It doesn't happen a lot that I don't have money." April said because she got the feeling Bleaz though that she only could steal food. "I'm coming along I guess." April stood up and walked towards Bleaz. "D-Don't misunderstand me!" April pouted as she glanced at the boy. "It's just to make sure that you're not going to bring some group of hunters to this place." April lied. His scent was so nice that it interested her a little bit.

"It's also better for me to come along," April looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping them. "if that geezer noticed you left your hideout then he might come back to kill me afterall." April walked past him towards the streets. That geezer probably already knew that she wasn't a dog at all, he wouldn't have chased after her like that if he really thought she was just a dog. April felt a little restless, this had been the first time in awhile that she almost had to kill someone in order to survive. "Ofcourse I would be able to protect myself but that guy is rich, people will notice that something has happened to him if I'd kill him." April turned back to the boy.

"I don't want to trow dirt over our race, the wolf." April smiled gently at the boy. This was the first time in awhile that she felt like she could trust a human. She wasn't going to let her guard down just yet though. "Hey... why do you live on the streets actually?" April suddenly asked him, probably catching him off guard.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:25 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

So he was right, she apparently seemed to be living almost as bad, if not worse than he was. Blaez. Once the thought about it, he felt as if the question seemed very condescending. Blaez nervously cleared his throat as if signaling he wanted to avoid the subject altogether.

"D-Don't misunderstand me!" April pouted at him in a way Blaez almost wanted to say was cute. "It's just to make sure that you're not going to bring some group of hunters to this place."

Laughing at the comment as he went to retrieve his tomahawk from out of his tent along with a wooden bow.

"Do you really think they would listen to me?" he said rhetorically before answering his question. "Honestly, they are probably on the verge of killing me, it's just a matter of how long it takes."

As he came out of the tent, he mounted the bow on his back and kept the axe at easy access on his hip.

"It's also better for me to come along," April looked around cautiously at him. She went on about how she wanted to avoid confrontation with the man if he came back around to snoop. Blaez couldn't help but feel proud of himself but unsure as to whether or not he could help her against a person with such influence. Nevertheless he didn't want to show this and gave her a thumbs up while looking directly at her yellow eyes.

"Don't worry about it. If anything happens, I'll take the heat for it." he said, not feeling an inch of fear. That old geezer already ticked him off and he wasn't going to let him steal his only chance to save a wolf from humanity.

"Hey... why do you live on the streets actually?" April suddenly asked him, causing him to stare coldly at the ground for a moment before slowly looking up after thinking of an answer. Blaez's mind still hadn't grown to accept what happened and he just couldn't talk to anyone about it. He sighed and decided to tell her part of it.

"My mom died a while back ago." he managed to force out with a twisted look of pain on his face. He hadn't thought of what became of his parents in ages and he certainty didn't feel like it now.

"Forget that for now, let's just go now because time's moving. I hope you like hunting because I'm hoping to get some rabbit for tonight."

Old May 21st, 2013, 01:03 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Phoebe Dreyer

“Otter. Let's hurry. I don't like going through this neighbourhood at all,” Phoebe muttered. The two students ploughed forward on their bicycles over the unmaintained roads. This part of the city was dirty and smelly, and so were its people. Phoebe was constantly on the watch in case anyone would try to mug her or any of the familiar faces she tried to avoid would pop up. The drains of the streets were blocked with litter and the water, unable to find a way out, puddled in the declines surrounding the rusty metal grates. No doubt vermin roamed the streets to scavenge on the rubbish. The place was loud, and most of the slum's inhabitants made a habit of roaming haphazardly over the road. Some street vendors tried to earn their dough, but the smell of weeks-old oil being heated and smoking up the street in nasty plumes didn't put anything positive to the place at all. Phoebe remembered she bought some dim sum from a stall here once. They prepared those by putting 3 of the dumplings on a skewer and steaming them. They also had a sauce bowl you could dip it in containing a very pungent kind of brown drab before you stuck the thing in your mouth. The taste was a revolt on her palate, and she told herself never to do that again. Otter pulled up next to Phoebe. He frantically rang the bell to alert the criss-crossing pedestrians to move out of the way. “No worries, Phoebs. Once we're over the railway crossing we're almost out,” he said.

The railway, the one on which Phoebe's father worked, ran through the west of town. Trains coming into Freeze City would make a stop around where they were. Most of the homes near the station were dilapidated working class apartments. Just behind it though, a little ways away from the railway to avoid noise pollution, was one of the better off suburbs of Freeze City: Sunny Dale, famous for its most ironic name ever. A nice big wall was put up not too long ago, probably so the sight of smelly impoverished people on the other side would not offend any of the middle classes living in Sunny Dale. Sure, they weren't the richest neighbourhood in Freeze City – it certainly wasn't lined with mansions – but most of its residents were pretty much self-inflated twits.

The two juniors slammed on their brakes when they reached the crossing and the warning signals flashed. The ground rummaged when a long cargo train trudged along swiftly. The sheaves made deafeningly loud buckling noises, so verbal communication was impossible between the two. Phoebe seemed uneasy to stop right now, and she glanced to spot the end of the train. Goods wagon after goods wagon passed by them, the heavy train receiving extra push from a second locomotive as well. She sighed, as though the train was going to be an infinite series of wagons and some anti-wolf vigilante could have a clean shot at her. She was, after all, under suspicion of sheltering wolves. The family did their best to convince them Maisie wasn't a wolf – and she damn well wasn't – but everyone was too paranoid to believe a thing. They wouldn't kill her, though – not her, nor her family – not until they had proof that she was either a pagan, or was an eco-hippie nutter who just liked all animals. Of course, their investigations were trife. They'd stick her mum and dad in front of a kangaroo court and then...no, don't think of that. It was difficult to get a hold of any authority that wasn't charged with a political agenda. Even the judicial was ballzed up. She couldn't for the life of her imagine what'd happen to them if the accusations were taken to court.

Finally, the last of the wagons passed, and the barrier uplifted. The signals stopped flashing, indicating safe passage. Otter, herself, a few other crossers who had accumulated in front of the passing train, drove or walked over the crossing. A 300 yard wide strip of slum remained sandwiched between the railway and the protective wall of the naïve little Sunny Dale.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:47 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

April
Wolf
Freeze city

As April explained about the old geezer who could possibly try to kill her again after his last failure, Bleaz said that he would take him out. April found it almost sweet and smiled a little, starting to trust this interesting human a little bit more. She watched as he took a few items and equiped them. April didn't need any weapons to protect herself, she had her fangs and her claws.

Bleaz explained her a little bit why he lived on the streets. He only said that his mother had died a few years ago but it was understandable why he would be living on the streets because of that. April felt like cheering him up a little bit because he looked kind of sad but she didn't really knew how to do that. "You know... my parents were killed when I was just a cub." April suddenly mentioned. The loss of her parents had influenced her a lot in everything she did for a few years. She was afraid of loving someone because they would only be taken away again just like her parents and the humans who had cared for her. She wasn't going to mention the humans who had cared for her though, Bleaz would probably think she had lived like a dog and treat her like one if she did that.

Bleaz suddenly mentioned about hunting down some rabbits. "What...? Ofcourse I like hunting! I mean... those are my wolf instincts." April commented. She walked in front of him but suddenly got an idea and stopped. "Hey... I know a restaurant here that sells great meals." April turned around to look at Bleaz. "If we could only try to help out someone in trouble, or find someone who has gone missing... we could go eat there." April suggested. The only problem was... there was no one who had been gone missing in days... atleast, not long enough for their relatives to start spreading around the news and promising money for the person who can find that missed human. "I'm pretty known by that restaurant so i'm sure we won't have to reserve a table... we just need to find someone who has been gone missing... I can find that person with ease."

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:37 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

"What...? Of course I like hunting! I mean... those are my wolf instincts." April commented in return to Blaez's statement. Well at least he knew she had one skill and if anyone came to attack them she would be able to defend herself to an extent. Blaez had to keep this in mind just in case they were in danger but he still had to find a time to assess her ability to fight.

Blaez listened carefully to April's idea while stroking his chin. Well April was definitely going to be a nice companion to have if anything. At first, it seemed like she would be just trouble but she was definitely more than that. This idea didn't sound bad at all and she was definitely proving her resourcefulness. A hot meal appealed to Blaez's imagination as he could picture it where he stood as he closed his eyes momentarily. It sounded better than anything else that could come to his mind and he definitely would prefer to eat inside a restaurant instead of stealing from the leftovers of one. Since she was a wolf, her fine-tuned senses would be able to pinpoint a missing person with ease. He tossed his bow off into his tent and got closer to April playfully placing his hand on her head.

"That idea doesn't seem half-bad." he said with an impressed tone. "But who do you have in mind? I never hear much about this sort of thing because people are afraid to speak to a bum like me. It might not be hard for..." Blaez caught himself before he could continue to say 'someone cute like you' and blushed.

"Regardless, let's head out." he said in an embarrassed tone, walking out slowly as he had no clue where to go.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:48 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Primrose Rawlins

Primrose looked up a Teashi as he stood in front of her his hands in the pockets of his trench coat. "I know, I have no idea what's outside the city. But what I do know is that there is nothing for me here" she shrugged putting her hands in the pocket of her sweatshirt before glancing up at the sky. It was already chilly out, she could feel it and shivered slightly despite her sweatshirt. Going to a small wooden crate she looked in it pulling out a few pieces of firewood she had stolen before pulling out a barely existent piece of flint. Need more flint, and it wouldn't hurt to see about stealing some more food, and maybe a knapsack. Plus, it's the time of day were I have to be ready to bribe anyone looking for street kids

"Teashi, I've got to go 'find' some stuff. Your welcome to follow me...as long as you don't get in my way. Or you could stay here, or even explore Freeze City on your own." she looked in the direction of the center of the city. She knew she would find what she needed there. "I'm getting more food and a few other things" she started to walk off. "Just letting you know also, it's going to get cold tonight. It always does"
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:24 PM
Dusk

∣ Teashi
∣ Form:
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Eight
Living in Paradise

"Teashi, I've got to go 'find' some stuff. You're welcome to follow me... As long as you don't get in my way. Or you could stay here, or even explore Freeze City on your own. I'm getting more food and a few other things. Just letting you know also, it's going to get cold tonight. It always does."

"U-uh--... Prim, wait...!" He raised his hand and paused, lowering it when he had (hopefully) caught her attention. "I... Look, I'd like to know if you'll be following me on the path to Paradise... If you are, you might want to 'find' some essentials... Long-lasting food, bedding, and anything else you might require. But nothing for me... I'll explain that some other time, if you do choose to go... But it's really important. It could be months in between towns, at worst."

Old May 23rd, 2013, 02:12 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

April
Wolf
Freeze city

Bleaz tossed his bow back in his tent and came closer to April. She started to wonder what he was planning to do with her but he only placed his hand on her head. He told her with an impressed tone that her idea wasn't so bad. "But who do you have in mind? I never hear much about this sort of thing because people are afraid to speak to a bum like me. It might not be hard for..." Bleaz asked her, calling himself a bum and stopping in the middle of his sentence. He slowly walked away and sounded kinda embaressed, why would he? Has April said something wrong?

"Don't call yourself a bum." April said as she glanced at him with cold looking eyes. "And about who I had in mind." April looked away again. "Well... that's kinda the problem." April stared at the ground before she spoke futher. "It seems like no one has been gone missing yet." April admitted as she looked up to look at Bleaz and found out that he was taller than her. "If someone had been gone missing then I wouldn't have ended up here." April said without any trace of sadness in her tone. If she had money then she wouldn't have been here... but that also meant that she and Bleaz wouldn't have meet.

"Searching for missing people is my source of getting money, it has kinda become my work... sort of." She said. "People usually try to find me in one of the inn's here around Freeze City to ask for my help." April sounded a little worried, there was indeed something wrong about this matter... had they found out about her secret? "It could also be that they think i'm travelling again, so let's just walk around town." April said as she walked in front of Bleaz and left his alley.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 23rd, 2013, 02:07 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

"If someone had been gone missing then I wouldn't have ended up here." April said seeming satisfied with his presence.

Blaez stopped in place shot her a slight grin before continuing onward. Apparently she was having a good time. Blaez couldn't do much for her but still she was the first companion he ever had. He zoned out for a moment, deep in thought about how he could repay the favor.

"It could also be that they think I'm traveling again, so let's just walk around town."

As they made their way around town, Blaez's mind drifted off to thoughts of how the world outside of this city would be. He had never thought of actually leaving this city but he never had enough money to do so and also he felt his purpose in this town wasn't fulfilled yet. Maybe this would never change but his curiosity was triggered by the fact April hinted she had traveled outside of town.

Blaez didn't know where to go but he just kept by Aprils side at a distance as they patrolled the city for work. Just before he was about to ask April about her travels, a short and slightly chubby, teenaged boy with a dirty face ran up to April hurriedly with an upset look.

"April-san!" he said in a tone suggesting he had at least spoken to her before. "My mom and dad have been looking for my little sister for a few days because she ran away from home and we haven't seen her in ages. We could really use your help. Mom even said she was willing to give anyone who found her 10,000 yen. It's not much but..." the boy nervously looked at his feet.

"She's been missing for a while and Dad is too sick to help find her." He said while nervously playing with his fingers and then looked up again.

He seemed tired, as if he had been looking for a while by himself and he seemed not to pay Blaez any attention at first. After he finished requesting help from April, however, his eyes flashed over to Blaez and then he looked back at April. Blaez winced as if the act was a physical attack against him. At least they found a potential person to help.

Old May 23rd, 2013, 02:18 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Primrose Rawlins

"I... Look, I'd like to know if you'll be following me on the path to Paradise... If you are, you might want to 'find' some essentials... Long-lasting food, bedding, and anything else you might require. But nothing for me... I'll explain that some other time, if you do choose to go... But it's really important. It could be months in between towns, at worst." Teashi said to her and she glanced back and nodded before running off. She made her way through the alley's until she reached the center of town.

I have bedding already in my 'home', just need flint, some long-lasting food, and might try to find a warm coat she nodded again as she looked around at the different shops. She normally stuck to the places closer to her, and didn't venture here much. Mainly because the orphanage was near here and constantly sending people to look for her. People she always bribed into staying silent. But the places here were good for finding long-lasting items. She just hoped her stealth was up to par on not being caught.
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

April
Wolf
Freeze city

It didn't take long before a chubby boy ran towards them and called out to April. "Oh, hello there Dimitri." April greeted without smiling for one bit, this only meant that they had work which was good plus she had to keep her cool attitude. This was one of the childeren in the city that looked up to her, his parents were also quite font of April because she always find back their daughter when she ran away again. April listened to the boy's story and wondered why they didn't came to find her earlier. "Why didn't you come get me earlier? You know i'm always happy to find out, if it's about money or not." April said and smiled at the little boy. "I could use the money right now though..." April said with an awkward tone to make sure she was going to get money despite of her comment though.

His parents know about April's travels so they probably thought she was out of town again... they also know that April is in need of money whenever she comes back so this could be the reason they are offering her 10.000 yen if she's able to find back her daughter. "10.000 yen is more than enough, i'll bring back your little sister, don't worry." April said as she laid her hand on the head of the chubby boy. His sister had been gone for a few days already... if April is lucky she'll be able to find her back alive before she dies of hunger or dies of lack of water. On moments like these she really wished that they came to get her earlier, this was quite a mission.

"Let's go, Bleaz, we need to find her before things get worse." April said quite serious as she started walking fastly towards dimitri's little sister's hideout, if she wasn't there than she must've gone into the woods.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:18 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Blaez waited patiently for April to finish her discussion with the boy. He disliked the idea of a girl being alone when the city was in such a poor condition. Blaez's ears didn't perk at all at the prospect of the reward although he knew he wouldn't be able to do much for this job besides follow April and offer her help if needed, which seemed unlikely.

Blaez caught April's words of attention that they needed to leave now and he understood the rashness of the action. This girl might be on the edge of her life for all that they knew and Blaez ran behind April as she lead him through alleys until they reached a deserted lot, that seemed almost like an abandoned plaza.

The location was disturbingly unfamiliar with Blaez. The buildings in the plaza were all in ruins, there were stores with cracked windows and caved in walls. The pavement was cracked and the ground was unearthed in areas where a sidewalk previously was. To finally put a cherry on top, there was a crumbled, dry fountain in the center of the plaza which was an eyesore among eyesores.

April lead him through this plaza to a small playground which was mostly intact. There was a small girl sitting on a swing-set, looking at her feet. As they approached the girl, Blaez halted and turned around to cross examine the area. There were the remains of a general store and a gym in the area and the insides of most of the stores were empty, most likely from looting. Just as Blaez was about to walk over to the girl, he saw the grumpy old man who had been chasing April earlier. The man walked over to them with a large cleaver and headed towards the girl. Blaez headed towards the man and reached for his tomahawk, but then remembered he had left it in his tent.

The man continued his way past Blaez to April, with a cautious, but in-your-face grin. The only thing Blaez could do at this point is try to find something to fight with while he could. If he didn't have a weapon to fight with then he would be useless. He had no unarmed skills that would help him in this situation. Blaez gave April a glance and nodded at her hoping she would get that it was up to her before he searched the playground for something he could use as a weapon.

Last edited by dcjboi; May 25th, 2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April walked towards an old and abandoned Plaza with a worrysome look on her face. If anything was to happen to this little girl than it was kinda her fault because the boy and his parents weren't able to find her. Once she entered the Plaza she quickly proceeded towards the old playgrounds where she saw the little girl sitting on the swings. April was relieved to see her there, even though she seemed to have lost a bit of weight and probably needed water right now. Bleaz and April approached the girl until the old grumpy man from earlier was suddenly there. What was he doing there?

The man walked towards April and passed Bleaz without even trowing a glance at him. The man had this disturbing grin on his face as he looked at April and examined her body. April felt a little uneasy when he did that, it seems like he wasn't only old... but also a pervert. "So... The wolf has taken her human form." he said as he kept on walking while April kept on taking steps back. She saw how Bleaz nodded at her which meant it was up to her, which she expected already but she kind hoped Bleaz could protect her. "Very beautiful I must say, it turns out you're pretty young as well." The man slowed down as he seemed to be staring at her breasts. "Too bad I have to kill you and that traitor too." The man trew a glance at Bleaz which gave April even more reason to take him out right now.

"I'm not going to be killed by a pervert like you." April said to him as she was prepared to turn into a wolf. "What were you going to do about it? Wolves are wea-" Before the man could finish his sentence, April had turned into a white wolf and bit in his leg. "You B!tch!" The man said as he took out a dagger and stabbed her in one of her paws. April let go of his leg but immediately proceeded to bite in his neck which was fatal for both humans and wolves. He had weapons which means he could kill Bleaz or the little girl just to tease her. The old grumpy man spitted out some blood when April bit in his neck. The man only made some weird gurgling sounds as he slowly fell to the ground. April bit some more to make sure he was dead. She didn't like it that she had to kill a human but it was to save some other humans.

April took a few steps back, turned back to her human form and sat down on the ground with a cut in her right leg. April tried to catch some breath as she rubbed the blood around her mouth away. She looked at Bleaz and the girl and wondered if they were scared now that they had seen her like that. "Awesome!" The girl suddenly shouted to her suprise. She ran towards April and hugged her tight. "Thank you so much, April onee-sama!" The girl sounded very happy and thanked April for some reason. "That man was scaring me..." She said quietly. "Don't worry... it's alright now..." April said, glancing at Bleaz and wondering if he was afraid of her now.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:27 AM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Blaez frantically looked around for something he could use as a weapon until he heard a strange gurgling sound in the direction of where he had left April. He swore to himself right before he dashed back just in time to see the man fall towards the ground. Blaez continued to check on April, who was in her human form now, sitting down with a cut on her leg. He shouldn't have left her behind and this was a mistake on his part. He knew it all too well.

"Your leg..." Blaez looked down with a melancholic look on his face before. "I guess I can't leave you alone without something happening."

Blaez frowned at her for a moment and then grinned placing his hand on her head. "Baka! At least you are okay."

Blaez took off his jacket then tore a large piece of cloth off of his shirt, wrapping up the wounded section of April's leg in a surprisingly neat manner.

"This'll do for now, but I need to treat it more later on. Can't leave an injury like this untreated. From the looks of it, you won't be doing much long distance walking, if any for a little while." Blaez felt indebted to April, but she was most likely doing it for the girl, who would have been unable to defend herself. He looked over to the little girl. "You might want to close your eyes and cover your ears. Just one more thing to take care of."

Blaez walked over to the corpse of the man, which was now still and as dead as a doorknob, and stared at the man's face. It was in a stasis of shock and to be frank, it disgusted him. Only a fool would have tried to do such a thing and still expect to live. He grabbed a large piece of debris from a nearby building and walked back to the body.

"You Bastard. You deserve everything you received today along with more. You attack unarmed people with such a weapon. You're nothing but a child hiding behind money and other people. May your god have mercy on you because I won't!" Blaez yelled before he thrust the piece of concrete onto the man's head, causing a loud splat and then silence. He couldn't forget to bring his tomahawk with him again because this could have turned out worse. He walked back over towards the girls and crouched in front of April, hoisting her on his back to give her a piggyback ride.

"Don't expect this kind of treatment from me again." Blaez said, lowering his posture to allow April to ride comfortably without disturbing her leg too much. He turned over to the girl who seemed to be in admiration of April. "So where to?"

The girl guided him back almost the exact way April lead him in. It was amazing how well the girl had this place mapped out. It was almost a maze back there.

Old May 26th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April watched how Bleaz walked towards her and looked at her with a look that made her think that she caused him trouble. He then placed his hand on her head and grinned widely, telling her he was glad that she was alright. Normally April would trow that hand from her head but she didn't do that this time or last time Bleaz did that. It felt good to be cared for. "I'm sorry… I had no other choice but kill him…" April said as she looked over at the man who's throat was all open. She then looked up at Bleaz and smiled, at least no one feared her after that incident. The girl let go of April so that Bleaz couldtreat her leg. He ripped off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around April's leg. The little girl looked a little worried but smiled after awhile.

Bleaz bent down to piggy back April to the home od the little girl. April hesitated but eventually climbed on his back. April felt a little embarrassed and blushed a little without noticing it herself. They proceeded towards the home of the little girl with April on Blaez's back. The pain in April's leg disturbed her a little but Blaez's promised her to take proper care of it later. April rested her head on Blaez's back and hoped they would go back to the tent soon.

They girl eagerly ran towards the door of her house and knocked loudly on it. "Mommy! Daddy!" she shouted. "She does this everytime after she got lost and finally comes home." April giggled. A young woman opened the door and took her daughter in her arms to give her a warm hug. "Ohh Cecilia! You're back!" she said almost crying. A man joined the hug after a few minutes.

The mother looked up after awhile, saw April and smiled widely. "Thank you…" She said, April only smiled back. She felt warm inside just seeing how happy they were. "Mommy! Daddy! April is a wolf!" the little girl shouted.

There was a dead silence. April's heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened. She was afraid that this family would turn their backs to her, these humans were one of the humans she didn't want to kill. "We know." She suddenly heard the father say. April glanced up and blinked a few times. "You do…?" She asked quite suprised. "We were wondering how you were able to find Cecelia so easely everytime again." the father started the explanation. "Dimitri saw how you transformed into a wolf a while ago, he told us and… everything suddenly made sense." the mother continued. "Please keep it a secret…" April said a little timid. "We will, we wouldn't want you to get killed." The mother said as she handed April a bag of money.

"Oh and…" The mother came closer to April who was still on Blaez's back, they didn't pay attention to him though. "Maybe you shouldn't walk around with this guy." She whispered in April's ear. She then walked back inside and waved at her. "Good night." She cheerfully said and closed the door.

"L-Let's go home…" April said to Blaez. She was going to hide what that woman said to her. They just disliked the fact that Blaez looked homeless but April was determined to change that. "My leg hurts so I want it treated as soon as possible."

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:18 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nando ~ Feeze City

Seing through the other wolf's human disguise, Nando saw that he was younger him from a noticible margin. Nando himself being 18, and the stern black wolf looking about somewhere in his 20s. Suddenely, from his hiding place Nando took a step back as he was called to by the other wolf.

You might as well stop hiding yourself," the older wolf said, facing the direction from which the scent emanated, "I can smell you, wolf."

It wasnt particularly suprising that the other wolf detected him. Nor was he actaully worried, but rather just caught off guard as he thought that the humans and the younger she-wolf he was with would've occupied his attention. Even so, he casually withdrew from and halfway approached the older wolf. "Hey, nice work getting rid of those humans that tried to attack you." Nando comfortably sat down on a crate that happend to be a foot away. "So how long have ya been in this city? Nothing exciting happens here...for me anyway. Havnt seen another wolf here besides you and the girl that left. Oh, my name's Nando by the way." After Nando had finished speaking he was somewhat supprised hiself with how quickly he tried to start up a conversation with a strange wolf he just met, but meeting another wolf in a dusty city wasnt a freaquent occurence and Nando just wanted another wolf to talk to. Nando was about to ask the wolf his name but stopped as his eyes rested upon the wepon the black wolf had sheathed.

"Nice sword. Where does a wolf learn use one of those?"
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I walked with my swords and bag angirly. I walked aimlessly into the slums of the city, Why is he showing up now. I wondered, And what is he planning. I couldn't believe the amount of wolves I had met in one day. Then I began wondering about Elizabeth, whether or not she was his actual child. I walked into the nearest bar and sat at the counter.

"What can I get ya?" The bartender said.

"Just get me a beer, any kind." I answered.

"Well that's simple enough." He said, putting a cold beer from the fridge on the counter. "New to town?" He asked.

"I used to live here for a few months." I downed the entire beer, "I was an officer."

"Jeez buddy, savor it a bit." He said laughing at his own joke. He then gave me another, "What made you leave?"

"I got in a lot of trouble with the gangs here." I explained, "They killed my wife since I would not stop interfering." I had come to terms with her murder, and it wasn't a big secret or anything. Still, I downed another beer.

He put another on the counter, attended to some other customers, and then gave his attention back to me. "So are you back here for revenge?" He asked, "Looks like you are armed pretty well." He was looking over the counter at my swords and guns.

"No, I don't plan on any revenge." I said. "I was here on a job."

The man stroked his beard in thought, "Pretty noble man aren't you." He placed another two beers on the counter before I finished the one I had, "If my wife was killed I'd hunt the murderers to the ends of the earth." He laughed, "Though I doubt I'll ever be in such a situation."

"Hope not." The bartender asked my name, "Dourant."

He snapped his hand and exclaimed, "I know you! You were in the papers a few years back. One of the best I heard." He sighed, "What a shame you left, tragic too." He nodded his head, shook my hand and went to help the other people. I sat silently drinking my beer.

"Hey are you really Sir Dourant?" A male voice said behind me.

"What of it."

"Well I'm sure my boss would love to have you alive." The man behind me laughed and I could feel a gun on my back. "Come quietly and there will be no problem."

The bartender and a lot of the people starred at us and I sighed, "Can't even finish a beer today." I stood up arms raised. "I'll go quietly." I noticed that nobody in the bar attempted to help. "You aren't very smart are you." I said, leading the way outside.

"Oh yeah, you're the one with a gun to your back." He said smugly.

"You left a lot of witnesses kid." I explained, "And you didn't take either of my swords." We walked out into the street.

"Wha-" I kicked him between the legs and quickly turned around, disarming him. I then used the handle of my sword to strike him in the ribs, breaking a few for sure. Then I fully pulled it out and held it to his back, standing over him. "D-don't kill me." He begged.

"Scum like you make me sick." I growled and kicked him in the head, knocking him out. I walked back into the bar and payed for the beer, plus one to go. "Call healthcare or something, he's out cold in the front." I tipped him a large sum and left the bar.

I continued walking through city, "Maybe I can find a job here." I mumbled

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:00 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Blaez grinned as the girl ran into the house and hugged her parents. It gave him a warm feeling, almost as if it was possible for him to still know his family. As the girl blatantly announced April was a wolf, Blaez prepared himself to run depending on their reaction. They seemed to be close to her in a way and this couldn't be good for anyone. Instead, he was surprised they knew already. Blaez averted his eyes from everyone from here on out as they clearly accepted April was wolf and agreed to keep it a secret. He knew no one would accept him the way he was.

As the mother of the family leaned over to speak to April, Blaez averted his attention to the weather outside. It was definitely getting cold but not bad enough for them to take better shelter. The firewood would last the night and maybe one more. He definitely could fix up April's wound but he wasn't going to leave her alone in this condition.

"L-Let's go home… My leg hurts so I want it treated as soon as possible." April said to him. She seemed to be distant in thought. Maybe she was trying to make a decision. Anyway, it wasn't his business to mess around in so he continued on to the tent, which wasn't all too far away.

"So this is your new home now?" Blaez said with a playful grin on his face as he set April down next to the fire, which was dying. He would have never thought he would have a person living with him like this. It was settling, but it felt strange. He had never spoken to many people his age as a child and she was the only person he could speak to on good terms. Blaez stirred up the flames, causing the fire to build back up in a minute and then took off his jacket. The fire would definitely make the cold of the word outside seem like a dream. Shortly afterwards, Blaez ran into his tent. Digging inside of his tent, all that could be heard from the outside was some ruffling. He came out momentarily to give April a tattered blue blanket and returned to the tent. Soon afterwards, he came out of the tent with some gauze and a strange green herb he was crushing in a cracked wooden bowl. Blaez sat down next to April and unwrapped her leg with an encouraging grin.

"This might burn a little bit, but only for a second. Just try not to mess with the wound." Blaez said, applying the entire amount of the herbs in the bowl to April's wound. He knew this would work. The herb would numb and help heal her wound faster but since she was a wolf, he had no clue how fast she would recover. He held her leg down and looked her in the eyes. She got hurt protecting him and the least he could do was help her until she recovered. Slowly, Blaez began to prepped the bandage to apply it to her leg after the herb settled in the wound.

Old May 27th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

April
Wolf
Freeze city

"So this is your new home now?" Blaez said as he putted April on the ground next to the fire. April didn't reply on his ridiculous question and stared into the fire. She saw how Blaez stirred up the fire and wondered where he got all the firewood. Maybe he cutted trees with his Tomahawk... April kept thinking about what that woman said about Blaez. Why would she say something like that anyway? Did Blaez do something that she didn't know about? Blaez seemed to be searching something in the tent because April heard ruffling coming from inside. This gave April to opportunity to bring up memories about when she was still a cub. The warmth of the fire reminded her of the home of the couple that took care of her for a few years. April would sleep in front of the fire every night just to feel the same warmth that she felt when they took her in.

April looked up when Blaez stood in front of her with a wooden bowl. He seemed to be crushing a herb that could help April's wound to heal better. He sat down in front of her and took off the piece of cloth that had to stop the wound on her leg from bleeding. He warned April that the herb could burn for a bit and applied it on the wound. April's expression showed that it indeed burned but it eventually got better.

Blaez stared into April's eyes for some reason which made April wonder if she still had some blood on her face. Blaez looked away after awhile and started to prepare the bandage. April wondered if Blaez wanted her to stay, since he asked if this was her new home. April thought for awhile and didn't bother to look up until she had the answer. "Yes... I guess this is my new home..." She said quietly, still not looking up to prevent awkward situations. She had no idea where else she had to go since getting money seemed to get harder.

Suddenly April had an Idea. Now that the old man was dead, they could sneak inside his room in the inn and steal some of his money without anyone noticing. She wasn't going to tell Blaez about her idea though. She was going to get it herself at night because Blaez probably would want to come along to make sure of her safety. "I'm a wolf... I don't need a babysitter." April thought as she was being stubborn again.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:37 AM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Blaez hadn't realized he had been looking at April for so long until, April noticed he was looking into her eyes. He tried to look away and avert his attention to bandaging her leg, wrapping it up in a tidy fashion. He hoped she didn't think he was weird or anything, but she seemed to have slipped into a reverie. Right now, Blaez had no clue what was on her mind.

"Yes... I guess this is my new home..." he heard April say quietly, but not looking at him. He was still recovering from the previous awkward moment and this answer caught him off-guard. He wondered where April came from and he felt whatever her previous living conditions were must have been terrible for her to live in a gutter of a home like this.

"I'm glad then." he said with a silvery tone. They avoided each other's glance and it remained silent until after Blaez finished bandaging her leg.

"Well that does it, but I can't let you do anything else physically demanding on your own so tomorrow you'll have to take it easy." he grinned at April before yawning. He had a really strange day. Not too much work involved, but so much had been done so far that he was just having trouble keeping up with it. The day was still young and he remembered why they set out in the first place when his stomach growled and he backed away from April in surprise. He remembered April saying something about eating from a restaurant, he wasn't sure what.

"So... are you still as hungry as I am?" he couldn't help but feel bad about not doing anything to deserve food. "So where am I taking you to eat?" he said, prepping himself mentally for another piggyback ride if necessary. It would be awkward to have to haul someone around like this but he didn't mind it. It would only last for a day or two at the most. It came to his realization that he hadn't retrieved his weapons this time out so he got his revolver and tomahawk back.

"And this time, I'll be protecting you." he said with a half-embarrassed, half-serious look on his face.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here