The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 25th, 2013, 06:13 PM
matthopolis
Unhatched Egg

I have a mint condition Japanese Smoochum from the set Neo Revelation, or Awakening Legend over in Japan. Does anyone know how much it's worth? I keep looking around the internet, but I can't find any of the Japanese ones. If anyone could post any information on the card at all, I would greatly appreciate it. There isn't a lot on Google about it, since it is a 13 year old card, with the old Japanese back on it. Thanks for your time!

If you need a image of it from me, I can take photos of it once my phone is charged.
Old May 25th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Demon.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Not much. Commons, even old commons, arent worth all that much.

Its a neat looking card though.
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Pinta77
Wonder Trade Troll
Community Supporter Tier 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
There's a "how much is my card worth" thread somewhere i think. Someone actually loooks it up and gets an estimate of its value.

Old May 26th, 2013, 12:43 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274173

That thread is here, and the question is by and large answered. You probably wouldn't get more than $0.25 for it. Japanese commons are not sought after.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links