• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Black 2

I have been very busy with pokemon the last few days~ Firstly, I got the Therian form of Tornadus in Dream Radar and sent it into my game! ^-^

I have also been doing a lot of training and evolved my Munna, Vanillite, Corphish, Cubchoo, and and Lilipup.

I also hatched a bunch of Pokemon- Spearow, Cacnea, Sentret, Hippopotas and Gulpin. These pokemon are only in the National Dex and even though I am focusing on the Unova dex, I decided to hatch them anyway.

Now that it is spring in the game, I went and caught a Croagunk which I did not have because they aren't available in the winter.

I called Curtis 30 times and he met me at the Ferris Wheel. I called him again afterword and said he wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel again. I met him, rode it with him, and he then offered to trade me a Mankey. It traded him an extra Swablu I had for it. I was happy that I got to trade with him, but I am confused because I thought I was supposed to call him a total of 51 times before he would offer to trade with me. Oh well!

Unova Dex

Seen: 295
Obtained: 231

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
Years
Okay, I know this is my first post in this thread, but I have been wanting to post here for a while now, so here goes! (BTW, I stole Rai's idea of completing Unvoa Pokedex!)

-I beat Iris a few weeks ago
-Found an oshawat on GTS for a tepig ( who was my starter )

Unova Dex Challenge(?)

-Caught Munna
-evolved Munna
-Caught Purloin
-evolved
-Caught Sewaddle
-evolved, but still working on leavanny
-Caught Pidove
-Caught Tranquill

That's it for now, stats
Unova Dex
Seen:???(Don't have DS on me)
Caught:???

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I've made some great progress!

I'm up to Skyla, and have got 5 of my dream team!

448.png
Spr_5b_196.png
214.png
499.png
082.png

I'm really proud of Espeon and Heracross, as they were so hard to find. They aren't the best natures and abilities, but they are the best I could get!

I'm waiting to catch a staryu soon, then my team will be almost complete!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Black 2 Unova Adventure Part V
________

Last Time: "Black 2 Unova Adventure Part IV 2/2" (Post #29 on this thread on Pg.2)

Tim had spent literal months training his team in the Desert Resort to over prepare for the next Gym in Nimbasa. After finishing, he finally arrived in Nimbasa. Slowly exploring the town over. His beautiful Leavanny performed in a musical. He then went to the Small and Big Dome and battled several athletes.

Soon after he battled two idiots in front of the Battle Subway with a mysterious female trainer. After winning, Tim and the chick received access to the Subway whenever they wanted. Tim headed east and visited the old Nimbasa gym battling former official Gym Trainers and then moved to the current Nimbasa Gym and witnessed Elesa's obvious over-compensating gym. After beating her into the ground with Krokarok... alone... Tim left the gym with his fourth Gym Badge and sense of satisfaction of beating the crap out of Elesa...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Adventure started: May 26th
Badges: 2

I started with Oshawott, who happened to be a female on my first try. :) I didn't catch any Pokemon since I'm doing a theme challenge. My lil' Oshawott hit level 13 or so against the first gym battle. I traded in my second Pokemon, Snorlax. His natural bulk made the second gym battle very easy. Once I reached Castelia, I traded in the third Pokemon necessary for my team, Keldeo. I trained him a bit in the sewers. After beating some Plasma grunts there, I headed upstairs to the secret area where Eevee and Cottonee/Petilil flock. I intended to catch a Skitty. After sifting through many many seed bbys, I found a female Skitty with Cute Charm, just what I wanted. I'm catching the next two Pokemon for my team, but until then, it's time to beat up some gym leaders.

502.png
Quiet Dewott, level 17
143.png
Relaxed Snorlax, level 17
647.png
Rash Keldeo, level 17
300.png
Docile Skitty, level 16

T!M

Years
Nobody posted after me for some time so I've made some radical progress. So much that the contents I can hardly remember. So I'll detail the highlights.

> Caught the legendary Unova Trio
> 8 Gyms beaten
> Seperated Kyurem and Zerkerm (or whatever)
> Defeated Ghetsis
> I'm now enroute to the Pokémon League to put a cork in that dumb-dragon master's mouth (Iris <- Hate)

> Spent 4 hours trading the Legendary Unova Savior's Pokémon to Tim. (ie. Black Pokémon to Black 2)

:3

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
Ok, this was from a month ago, but here's my last gym battle! Sorry for the delay between posts...

April 26, 2013

Mistralton Gym Challenge 2
Vs Skyla

skyla_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d5c0zdc_zpse29687c3.jpg

Wow, it's windy in this gym.

As I was admiring the redesign in Skyla's gym, I reminisced about my last gym battle against her. My Liepard, Boldore, and Joltik took down (literally) her Pokémon rather easily. With as much training as I've done, I really don't think this time will be much different. I wonder if she'll use any different Pokémon?

"Ha!" yelled Skyla. "I've been waiting for you Steve. You're a tough trainer who can face the wind and not get blown off your feet!"

"Thanks, Skyla," I responded. "I can't wait to see what kind of high-flying new tricks you have up your sleeve!"

"I'm excited about this battle, too!" Skyla got out her first Poké Ball. "Why don't you and I have some fun?"

The judge, Skyla's father, took his place on the battlefield. "This official gym battle will now begin! Each side will use three Pokémon. The battle will be over when either side's Pokémon are no longer able to battle. The challenger may substitute Pokémon, the gym leader may not."

"Swoobat, take flight!" Skyla yelled as her first Pokémon appeared.

"Same as last time, I see," I readied my Great Ball. "Go, Steelix, maximize!"

"A Steelix!" cried Skyla. "I once saw a bunch of those when I was flying over Mt Silver in the Johto Region. It's big, but we can handle it! Swoobat, use Attract!"

Attract caused Steelix to become infatuated. Great. All three of my Pokémon are male.

"Steelix, try using Rock Slide!" Steelix heard my command, and was able to unleash the attack.

"Dodge it, Swoobat!" Skyla's Pokémon nimbly flew out of the path of the falling rocks. "Now use Heart Stamp!"

Steelix was unable to do anything. The attack hit, but Swoobat took a little damage too, thanks to the Rocky Helmet item Steelix had equipped.

"Good use of held items," Skyla complimented. "Swoobat, keep using Heart Stamp!"

Heart Stamp was doing very minimal damage, thanks to the defensive powerhouse that Steelix is. Actually, I think Swoobat was taking more damage from the Rocky Helmet!

"Come on, Steelix! We just need to land one Rock Slide!" Steelix apparently heard my call through its infatuation, because it fired the attack, causing rocks to come crashing down on Swoobat.

"Dodge those again!" Skyla yelled. But this time, the attack hit, and Swoobat fell from the sky!

"Swoobat is unable to battle," Skyla's father called. "Steelix wins!"

"Good job, Steelix! Now return, so we can get rid of Attract." I called back my large Pokémon as Skyla recalled hers.

"Thank you, Swoobat," she said. "When I think about who you might use next, Steve, it's like I'm walking on air! And here's who I'm using. Swanna, take flight!"

"So Swanna is next." I stopped to think a moment. "Grimer, maximize!"

My Pokémon appeared with its usual shine.

"Wow!" Skyla exclaimed. "Last time you had a different colored Joltik, and this time it's a different colored Grimer! Ok Swanna, use Featherdance!"

"Grimer, quick, block that with Screech!" The two status-changing attacks collided, and then Featherdance struck Grimer, severely lowering its attack. Unfortunately, Screech missed.

"Swanna, follow that up with an aerial display or your Air Slash!" Swanna seems like it became faster since our last battle, and struck Grimer with the attack.

"Now it's our turn!" I yelled confidently. "Gunk Shot, let's go!"

The poison blast bombarded Swanna. It was shaken a bit, but both Pokémon still seemed like they had plenty of energy.

"Swanna, use Air Slash again!" Skyla commanded.

"Grimer, take that and then strike back with Ice Punch!" Grimer did as commanded, taking the damage as it got close enough to punch Swanna. The Ice Punch landed, but only did minimal damage. The Swanna revealed that it had a Sitrus Berry, and ate it, recovering a fair amount of health!

"You're not the only one who was prepared with useful held items!" Skyla pointed out. "Keep attacking, Swanna!"

"Grimer, quick, use Gunk Shot!"

Swanna launched repeated Air Slash attacks. Unfortunately, the attack caused Grimer to flinch not once, but twice. After the third consecutive Air Slash, Grimer finally blasted off Gunk Shot! Both Pokémon were barely holding on! One more hit for both Pokémon and it would be over for them.

"Hang in there, Grimer! You can do this. Screech, let's go!" This time Screech hit! But… it had no effect?!

Skyla smiled. "Nice try, but my Swanna's ability is Big Pecks, so there's no way you're lowering its defense."

Blast. I forgot that was one of its abilities. "All right then. Gunk Shot, one more time!"

"Swanna, dodge and finish it with Air Slash!"

Gunk Shot missed completely, meanwhile, Air Slash found its mark.

"Grimer is unable to battle," called the judge. "Swanna wins!"

"Whoa, you beat my Grimer." I called it back to its Great Ball. "Thank you, Grimer. You did a great job out there. Skyla's Pokémon are just really fast, but you showed them how strong you are."

I built my team with defense in mind, but at the cost of speed. And that might cause me to lose this.

"Lairon, maximize!" Out came my third Pokémon. With Swanna being a water-type, this might not end well.

"Another strong Pokémon," commented Skyla. "Use Featherdance!"

"I'm getting sick of that move! Lairon, use Take Down!" Take Down hit, and thanks to Lairon's ability of Rock Head, it didn't take any recoil damage!

"Perfect! Use Take Down again!" Thanks to the Quick Claw that Lairon had, it moved first, but Swanna still dodged the attack.

"Not bad! Swanna, use Bubblebeam!" Of course the attack did massive super-effective damage, but Lairon was holding on!

"Great job, Lairon! Use Take Down and finish this!" Once again the Quick Claw activated! But once again, Swanna dodged the attack!

I swear, her Pokémon must have higher-than-normal evasion stats. Because this is so ridiculous it's frustrating.

"Nice dodge, Swanna! Now use Air Slash!"

Like I said before, Lairon was barely holding on, so…

"Lairon is unable to battle. Swanna wins again!"

"Lairon, return, thank you." I had an expression of frustration. I really figure I lost.

"Never give up!" Yelled over Skyla. "To do so is an insult to the Pokémon who fight for you."

She's right. "You're right!" Out came my last Pokémon. "Ok, Steelix, it's up to you!"

"It may be cured of Attract," the gym leader stated, "But how about we lower its attack with Featherdance!"

"Steelix, Rock Slide, and make sure you hit!" Steelix rorared, and the stones easily found their mark. Swanna was pretty worn out after the last two battles, and this was enough to finish it!

"Swanna is unable to battle!" The judge raised his arm.

"Ok, maybe we can do this!" I yelled.

"We'll see!" Skyla yelled back. "Skarmory, take flight!"

"Whaaaat? You have a what??" I pulled out my Pokédex.

"Skarmory, the Armor Bird Pokémon. Skarmory can fly at speeds over 180 miles per hour, despite being clad entirely in iron-hard armor. Though this armor looks heavy, it is actually thin and light."

"And I thought I was being clever bringing steel-type Pokémon into a flying-type gym," I said. "But it looks like you've thought of that too."

"I'm glad you're impressed!" Skyla said smugly. "Skarmory, use Air Slash!"

"Steelix, counter with Rock Slide!" The two attacks hit. Despite being a critical hit, Steelix took little damage. And similarly, Skarmory took minimal damage from the rock-type attack.

"That won't work. Darn, I don't have any attacks that are effective against steel-types!" I considered my options. "Ok, let's try this. Use Crunch!"

Steelix took another critical hit Air Slash, but then it Crunch'ed on Skarmory. I knew the attack would not be very effective, but I got the added effect I was hoping for. Crunch lowered Skarmory's defense!

"Good job, Steelix! Do that again!" Steelix took another Air Slash, but still Crunch'ed on Skarmory, and lowered its defense again!

"Skarmory, no!" called Sklya. "Push it off you with Steel Wing!"

"Don't let it!" I commanded. "Keep using Crunch!"

Steelix dodged the Steel Wing! And it did more damage to Skarmory with Crunch.

Finally, Skarmory did break free from Steelix's grip with another Steel Wing. But it took damage itself due to the Rocky Helmet Steelix still had!

After that, it was quite the defensive battle. Back and forth with Air Slash and Crunch. Air Slash and Crunch. Finally I saw Steelix starting to wear out, so I changed up tactics.

"Steelix, now, use Rock Slide!" The attack hit a little harder this time but Skarmory was still holding on.

"Steelix is tiring out, Skarmory! Finish it with Air Slash!" Unfortunately, this was a critical hit, and Steelix was running out of stamina as well.

"Do it, Steelix! Just a little more. Rock Slide, go!"

The rocks hit, and Skarmory came crashing to the ground!

"Skarmory is unable to battle," called out Skyla's father. "The winner of this gym battle is Steve, the challenger!"

"Steelix, you rock!" My Pokémon roared in victory, and then partially collapsed. "Aw, ok, return, I'll make sure you get a good rest at the Pokémon Center."

"I won't forget this battle!" Skyla said to me as we met on the battlefield. "I'm glad I could fight against you again! Hot stuff! Here's your official gym badge."

Well, I went in over-confident and then didn't think I was going to pull up out of the nose dive, but we didn't crash and burn! I won the Jet Badge!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rai

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Okay, I know this is my first post in this thread, but I have been wanting to post here for a while now, so here goes! (BTW, I stole Rai's idea of completing Unvoa Pokedex!)

Yay! I am an inspiration :3

Black 2

I haven't played for a while because I was super busy with finals and then I lost my charger.

But I have been doing the Dream Radar in hopes of getting Landorus and Thunderus;t I have yet to cone across them.

I have been doing a lot of training, trying to complete my Unova Dex. In order to do this, I had to go to the Remember Girl (is that what she's called?) and have some pokemon remember moves that would help them evolve. I had my Piloswine and Yanma learn Ancient Power and my Lickitung learn Rollout.

From there, I evolved my Pilioswine and Yanma. (I am not sure why I skipped over Lickitung haha). I also evolved my Dratini, Palpitoad, and Spheal. Then I gave my Gligar a Razor Tooth so that I could evolve it into a Gliscor. My Unova Dex is slowly coming together!

Unova Dex

Seen: 297
Obtained: 239

T!M

Years
Black 2 Unova Adventure Part VI - The Finale

Tim has traveled far and worked hard. His team had been groomed for greatness and now was the time. After beating all 8 Unova Official Gym Leaders, forcing Plasma to retreat and defeating Kyurem he was standing at the foot of Victory Road.

Realizing that his team was not as strong as it could be. Tim went into the wilderness, training his Pokémon hard. After 2 days he returned from the wild and stepped into the cave that was Victory Road. Battling many trainers who sought the same goal, he finally emerged at the exit. But not before his friend and rival Ben appeared, issuing one last challenge.

The battle was quick and Tim came out on top. Ben, wishing Tim good luck in his conflict against the Elite Four left and returned home.

Tim climbed the steps of the Elite Four, bought items and entered the League's Challenge Platform.

Starting with Grimsely, Leavanny was Tim's go to Pokémon, next was Caitlin with which Tim chose Krookadile, after beating Caitlin into dust, Tim battled Marshal using his Unfezant. Finally Shantel was his last battle. This member gave him more trouble than the others but was still easily bested.

Tim teleported back to the platform and opened the path to the Champion.

Walking up the grand staircase he finally saw the Champion with his own eyes, always knowing that it would be Iris the battle commenced and Tim did away with Iris easily with a combination of his Haxorus, Golduck and Leavanny.

In the end Tim laughed as Iris was beaten. His dream came true, hating Iris so much he was elated to beat her and went into the Hall of Fame room with gusto.

After many days, his journey was complete. Tim made a name for himself in Unova and the bond with his Pokémon was strong and always would be.

Tim was now the Unova Champion!

[THE END]

[THE END?]

OOC (out of character) Notes: I beat the Elite Four and champion in one go. :D

My Pokémon entered at Level 62 and exited with the strongest level being 64.

Champion Team

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Eevee Family journal- Entry #1: June 3rd, 2013

My new Eevee family is growing. I spent a day or so just breeding all the kids and evolving them. They are as follows:

Hector the Umbreon (Father)
Julia the Espeon (Mother)
Clara the Glaceon (Oldest Daughter)
Cronus the Vaporeon (Oldest Son)
Sparky the Jolteon and Flara the Flareon (Twins)
Konoha the Leafeon (Young Brother)
Evo the Eevee (Baby Brother)

Julia and Hector didn't like each other at first, but as time has gone by, they have adapted both to each other and me, their trainer.

I see a lot of adventures for us in the future, and I couldn't ask for better friends to take it on with! Just gotta work on leveling them up.

Nakala Pri

Wow! Nice family you got there! Keep up the good work, Eevee breeder! :D

Never stop breedin'!

Rozu.

OffRoadSP

Years
I can't begin to explain how much I love this thread. So many interesting stories! To me this is what Pokemon is all about!

April 27, 2013

First thing in the morning, I decided to check out the Hidden Grotto on Route 7, and what do you know, another Zangoose with the ability Toxic Boost was in there! I caught it, and then went back to the Mistralton Pokémon Center.

Time to start a new rotation of Pokémon for training, and also time to explore new areas! I had Shuckle, Vespiquen, Vaporeon, and Dunsparce transferred to me. Then, together with Grimer and me, we went to meet Skyla, who was waiting to fly us over Twist Mountain to the eastern parts of Unova. Professor Juniper and Bianca were there too. We boarded Skyla plane, and then set off for our adventure.

Bianca said she wanted to do some research in the Reversal Mountain. It's a volcanic area that she said has a lot of similar traits to Stark Mountain in the far off Sinnoh region. Stark Mountain was a location I never got to see when I was traveling there a few years back. I wonder what the significance of them being similar is? Professor Juniper said that Team Plasma seem to be up to their old tricks again, and want to use the legendary Dragon Pokémon to further their own evil desires. But since I was able to catch Reshiram and Zekrom over a year ago, she's not sure how they intend to pull it off. She wants to speak to Drayden in Opelucid City to see if he has any insight on this development. As for myself, Juniper suggested I head towards Undella Town, to catch any Pokémon that can only be found in during the cold seasons in Unova.

Eventually we landed in a small town that was set up among the cliffs of a desolate, mountainous area. This was Lentimas Town. We all stopped in the Pokémon Center briefly, then Professor Juniper, Bianca, and I went our separate ways.

Ugh, great, another area covered by a constant Sandstorm. Thankfully, I have Shuckle with me, and it will be unaffected by it. I found a few trainers to battle outside the town, and then explored the area a bit. The first Pokémon I saw was a wild Camerupt! Wow, that's a fully evolved Pokémon that I haven't seen since I was in Hoenn!

"Camerupt, the Eruption Pokémon. Camerupt have volcanoes on their backs. These volcanoes have a major eruption every 10 years, or if they become really angry. If magma builds up in their bodies, they can also erupt violently."

It attacked us with repeated, strong Earth Power attacks, so we didn't stick around long. I wonder if there are any Numel around? After a little more searching, I did discover one.

"Numel, the Numb Pokémon. Numel have humped backs that store intensely hot magma. This magma reaches 2,200 degrees Fahrenheit. In the rain, the magma cools, slowing their movement. Their humps get smaller when they use fire-type moves."

Nearby was a small, familiar bug Pokémon. Wow, wild Skorupi! I think I remember them only being found in Safari Zones in other regions.

"Skorupi, the Scorpion Pokémon. Skorupi live in arid regions and can go without food for a year while waiting for prey. As soon as the tail claws close, its needle tips secrete poison."

I definitely want to catch one. After wandering a bit, and also discovered some wild Drifblim in the area! There's such an interesting array of Pokémon here. And it's also interesting that I have yet to see any Unova-exclusive Pokémon in this arid land.

I then found a Skorupi that my Vespiquen battled, and I caught it with ease! I was very happy to see that it had the ability Sniper; it's so much more useful than Battle Armor. With Skorupi, I now have six Pokémon with me. Though I'm sure there are more Pokémon to discover, I decided it would be in my best interest to push forward to try to cross Reversal Mountain so I can get to Undella Town. Besides… I'd really love to get out of this sandstorm! So I made a quick stop at the Pokémon Center, had my Skorupi meet the rest of its new teammates, and then went back towards the mountain caves.

230. Skorupi
Spr_5b_451.png

I went inside Reversal Mountain, and immediately saw a wild Numel! It knocked out my Skorupi with Lava Plume. I decided this might be a good opportunity to catch it. I sent out Vaporeon to battle it, and after a few tries, I caught it in a Poké Ball.

231. Numel
Spr_5b_322_m.png

Since I already have six Pokémon with me, Numel will have to wait until I rotate my Pokémon. Since it's a beautiful day outside, I decided to leave all my Pokémon with Nurse Joy, and return to my home to enjoy a beautiful spring day after a very very long, cold winter.

That evening, I returned to Reversal Mountain. I ran into Bianca, who said she was looking for a legendary Pokémon called Heatran! I've heard of Heatran in the Sinnoh region. Heatran like to live in deep, volcanic areas… like this one! Now I see why Reversal Mountain is like Stark Mountain from Sinnoh. Bianca and I explored the caves together. We battled plenty of wild Pokémon and high-level trainers, and her Musharna was a huge help. We reached the deepest part of the volcano, but we were unable to find Heatran. Some of the people we met in the cave had heard some of the legends, too, and they mentioned something about possibly needing a Magma Stone to make it appear.

Bianca traveled with me the rest of the way, and there were some more powerful trainers to challenge. Several used Pokémon I have not seen in Unova yet! First there was a Pokémon Ranger who used an Arcanine.

"Arcanine, the Legendary Pokémon, and the evolved form of Growlithe. Arcanine have a proud and regal appearance. The sight of them running over 6,200 miles in a single day and night has captivated may people."

Not long after that, in a double battle with two Ace Trainers, one had a Vibrava and the other had a Grumpig!

"Vibrava, the Vibration Pokémon, and the evolved form of Trapinch. Vibrava violently shudder their wings, rubbing them together to generate ultrasonic waves. These waves induce headaches in people."

"Grumpig, the Manipulate Pokémon. Grumpig use black pearls to amplify their psychic powers. They do a strange dance to gain control over the mind of their foes."

We finally reached the exit, and finally arrived at Undella Town. Exhausted from our very long journey through Reversal Mountain, and being just after midnight, we hurried to the Pokémon Center to get some rest.

April 28, 2013

First thing in the morning, Bianca said she was returning to Reversal Mountain to see what else she could learn about Heatran. I, on the other hand, gathered my Poké Balls from Nurse Joy, and explored Undella Town a bit. It was a small seaside town, and was surrounded by a large beach. Still being cold in Unova, there were not many people around yet. But I imagine during the warmer months there are plenty of people around lying on the beach and playing in Undella Bay. And speaking of Undella Bay, that's my next destination!

So later that day I explored Undella Bay. I found several Remoraid swimming along the current just off the bay!

"Remoraid, the Jet Pokémon. Remoraid forcefully squirt water. This water jet shoots from their mouths and can hit moving prey from more than 300 feet away."

Apparently Remoraid can be found year round in the bay, so that's not what I'm after. After a little searching, I found the Pokémon I was looking for! Spheal are only found in the cold months, so I was happy to finally catch one!

"Spheal, the Clap Pokémon. Spheal move much faster by rolling rather than swimming. They roll across ice floes to reach shore because their bodies are poorly shaped for swimming. When they're happy, they clap fins."

232. Spheal
Spr_5b_363.png

And now, it's time for a long break from training. I do want to complete my goals, but I need to focus on some other things for a while.

May 24, 2013

Time to get back to it! I did some training with Skorupi, Dunsparce, Vaporeon, Vespiquen, and Shuckle outside of Lentimas Town. And I forgot how long it's been since I visited the Dream World… well over a month!

Dream World 2: Pinsir, gained a level. Found: Pidove that knows the move Morning Sun.

And now to rotate my Pokémon. I sent the five Pokémon I just mentioned to Professor Juniper, and had her send me Ampharos, Carnivine, Jigglypuff, and Castform. I decided I was way overdue for catching a new Pokémon. So I searched around outside of Reversal Mountain, and found a Skarmory! I had Ampharos use a few Take Down attacks to weaken it, and then I threw a Poké Ball, and caught it!

233. Skarmory
Spr_5b_227.png

May 25, 2013

Dream World: Beartic. Found: nothing new; a female Diglett with the ability Sand Force.

May 26, 2013

Dream World 2: Buizel, gained a level. Found: Stunfisk that can use the move Yawn.

May 27, 2013

Dream World: Cryogonal. Found: Cleffa that knows Sleep Talk; Croagunk that knows Drain Punch. I've had good luck in the Dream World today, since finding Cleffa means I've found at least one of every Pokémon in the Icy Cave! So that means that I won't need to have any ice, steel, rock, ground, or dragon-types put to sleep. There are only 9 non-Unova Pokémon left for me to find in the Dream World!

I also finished training the current team around Driftveil City, and transferred the five Pokémon to storage. Grimer and I just relaxed on for the remainder of the Memorial Day holiday.

May 28, 2013

I had the next five Pokémon sent to me for some training: Clefairy, Golduck, Nosepass, Roselia, and my more recently caught Numel.

June 3, 2013

I did some training with my Pokémon on Route 6. In the Hidden Hallow on the south end of the route, I found a special Woobat! This female Woobat had the special ability of Simple.

June 4, 2013

It's a beautiful summer morning (both in game and out)! I did some more training on Route 6. Someone saw me training my Roselia and gave me a Shiny Stone in case I wanted to evolve it. Cool.

I then returned to the Pokémon Center at Driftveil City, and rotated my Pokémon. This time, I took Growlithe, Trapinch, Tropius, Bronzor, and my fairly recent caught Spheal with me.

Dream World 2: Castform, gained a level. Found: Tirtouga with the move Flail.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
No idea why I haven't posted in this thread yet, but here goes. I'm already post-game, and I don't really have a set goal, so a little breeding here, a little battling there, and everything else there is to do. Today was quite the eventful day :)

June 8th

I started the day guiding visitors in Join Avenue, and there was even even a special guest today: Nimbasa's shining beauty, Elesa! She wanted to visit a shop where a cute girl works - I wonder if she was scouting for her Gym, so I showed her the Raffle Shop, tended by our dazzling Lass Natsuki.

After stocking up on supplies at the Pokemon Center, we're ready to go. The team:
36.png
426.png
320.png
553.png
542.png
132.png
(hover for names)

Our destination is Route 15. First stop: the old trailer near the western entrance, where I planned a trade meeting with Scientist Lillian. We are saying goodbye to Bob the Ditto, but in return we are welcoming our new teammate, Bucky the Rotom. Neither seem too sad to change trainers, so maybe Pokemon enjoy trading just as much as us?

Since we're already here, we decide to explore the area. We go past the Poke Transfer Lab, over the bridge, and into the tall grass on the lower part of the route. Our searches prove fruitful, as Sandslash, Sawk, Gligar and Pupitar go into our Poke Balls and then to the PC. It soon gets misty as we move deeper into Route 15, so we decide to leave via Flying. Loony is able to lift us up easily, and we're now drifting to a new destination.

With strong winds from the south-east, we drift across the region and finally land atop of Celestial Tower. Was Loony attracted to this place because of his Ghost typing, or was it something else this time? There's an eerie feeling to the place, even more so as the tower serves as the resting place of many Pokemon's souls. Time to investigate further. As we look around, I soon spot a small figure behind the bell, floating in the air, with two long... tails, where they? There are bright red sparks, like rubies, on each tail and on its head. Is that...?

"Spriiii!"

481.gif

The legendary Pokemon, Mesprit! It's been so long since we first met the lake trio at the Cave of Being, this time you won't get away, Mesprit! Go, Pixi! Mesprit is attacking with its psychic powers, but Pixi is able to escape scattering BrightPowder in the air, that sparkles brightly and blinds the opponent. Which is a tricky one as well, using Copycat to imitate Pixi's Minimize. With both Pokemon quick to evade, attacks rarely hit their target, and both are getting tired. Time to sleep then! Pixi's soothing lullaby fills the air, and soon the tiny legendary falls into a deep slumber. It's still resisting and waking up from time to time, but in the end, we manage to convince it! Mesprit, GET!

ThatDamnShiftry

You all remember him...
Years
(BTW this thread bleeds awesomeness. I can spend all day here!)

So I finally beat the 5th Gym with my 2 lowest level Pokemon! Yep, both Escavalier and Crobat were a measly Lv. 25 when going into this battle, and they were only supposed to be my disposable leaders this time around! But as the fight grew longer, they better they did, and they were rewarded with quite a few Hyper Potions to keep the momentum going!

Immediately after, I took on something I'd been looking forward to for the past few days, the PWT! I carefully Selected Dewott at 31, Crobat at 27 now, and my tank, Excadrill at 31 for my tourney lineup.

First up is Hugh! So darn easy! Switched out to Crobat and Combo'd Confuse Ray and Fly until Tranquill. Then, I nearly stabbed myself with the 3DS's beautiful stylus. A combination of Detect and Roost made this battle drag on foreverrrrrrrrrr. Be prepared, fellow trainers! Finally, Tranquil was KO'd after a series of 3 flinch-inducing bites, thank god!

Cheren wasn't even a big deal. To be honest, the battle was so quick that it wasn't even memorable, like I can't even remember the details of it.

Colress was a bit of a challenge to Dewott, but Excadrill shut him down. The rest of the fight flew by, and the PWT for Driftveil was over! As they crowd cheered me (ha, who am I kidding?), I exited the building and was shocked to see a Plasma Grunt running away from Hugh. Instinctively, I followed the dock southward and focused on- -OOH! IS THAT A CAVE?!

After a short ADD break in the cave, I proceeded to the ship swarming with Plasma derps and wiped them out effortlessly with the help of Cheren and Hugh. Sadly, Gothita was one casualty :/

My Team:

Arcanine Lv. 28

Gothita Lv. 28

Escavalier Lv. 26

Crobat Lv. 27

Dewott Lv. 30

Excadrill Lv. 31

Update time!

So my team info was kinda lacking in the first entry... I think I'll address that right now to get it out of the way!

Crobat Lv. 28
Impish
Capable of taking hits
-Confuse Ray
-Swift
-Bite
-Fly

Gothita Lv. 29
Hardy
Mischievous
-Psyshock
-Psybeam
-Embargo
-Faint Attack

Dewott Lv. 30
Calm
Capable of taking hits
-Fury Cutter
-Water Pledge
-Water Pulse
-Revenge

Escavalier
Relaxed
Scatters things often
-Endure
-Fury Cutter
-Bug Buzz
-Headbutt

Arcanine Lv. 28
Serious
Loves to eat
-Flame Wheel
-Leer
-Reversal
-Thief

Excadrill Lv. 31
Lonely
Loves to eat
-Dig
-Slash
-Hone Claws
-Horn Drill

Yay, that's finally out of the way! Back to the exciting adventure, woohoo!

While exploring the beautiful Route 6, I encountered a few trainer battles that raised my party some experience. Still looking for something nice to catch here! Well I found a pokeba-... nope, it's a Foongus. Crobat, use fly! Well, that was a short battle. As I take my bicycle across the bridge, I see a familiar face up ahead! It's Cheren! With urgency, he leads me into a lab.

Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot! Plot!

So apparently, random temperature drops have been recorded in various towns of Unova. After receiving the wonderful gift of Surf to explore this strange happening, he sends me on my way. Just before leaving, a kind scientist gave me a great present! A Lv. 30 Deerling!

*Deerling, the Season Pokemon. Their coloring changes according to the season and can be slightly affected by the temperature and humidity as well.*

I've always wanted a Sawsbuck, so I might use Deerling eventually. So many cool Pokemon!

Pfft, Schoolkid Allen stood no chance against my mighty Arcanine!

Dammit, another surprise Foongus; I should've expected that.

Cool, this Parasol lady has a Castform. Castform, prepare to become Arcanine food (or Exp.)!

Anyways, let's continue. So I go to cross another bridge and ZOMG COBALION!

Aaaaaaaaaand he's gone.

Rood and some old dude tell me to catch it. Well, yeah! He's legendary, dude. I continue northeast to a familiar house to rest for the night, marking the end of this entry!

Changes:

-Dewott: Water Pulse ---> Surf
-Excadrill replaced with Lv. 30 Deerling
-Arcanine Lv. 29
-Crobat Lv. 29

Last edited:

OffRoadSP

Years
June 5, 2013

Another beautiful day off! I was battling some wild Pokémon just outside Chargestone Cave with Spheal and Trapinch, when my Trapinch started to evolve! I now have a dragon-type on my team, Vibrava!

234. Vibrava
Spr_5b_329.png

Shortly after that, I was crossing Chargestone Cave and had a triple battle with an ace trainer. After my Vibrava, Growlithe, and Bronzor won the match, Bronzor evolved into Bronzong!

"Bronzong, the Bronze Bell Pokémon, and the evolved form of Bronzor. Bronzong were found buried in the ground. In ages past, they were revered as bringers of plentiful harvests and are thought to have brought rain by opening portals to another world."

235. Bronzong
Spr_5b_437.png

Dream World: Accelgor. I'm still having some good luck! Found: Paras that can use Synthesis; female Snorunt with the ability Moody. Finding Paras only leaves six Pokémon left to find in the Dream Park!

Happy with the experience I gave my current team, I called Professor Juniper to rotate my Pokémon.

"Hi, Steve!" The Professor greeted. "How is your vacation from work?"

"Very relaxing, so far," I replied. "I'm getting in a good amount of Pokémon training, and adding a few more registries in the expanded Pokédex. Two of my Pokémon evolved! I'm ready to send them back to you. Can I have the next four?"

"Sure thing!" she said. "Actually, you might be interested to know of a new discovery we made in this section of Unova. Doctor Fennel and I were on our way back from studying the Vigoroth in Pinwheel Forest, when we were attacked by a small group of wild Corphish on Route 3!"

"Corphish, huh? I'd like to see that, but I'm all the way in Mistralton City."

"Well, actually, you might be able to find them," the professor continued. "You see, when we were attacked, Munna came to our defense and used Hypnosis to put the Corphish to sleep…"

"And then used Dream Mist to send them to the Dream World," I interrupted. "Ok. I think it's Nosepass's turn to get put under, could you send it to Fennel and I'll go check it out?"

"You bet!" Juniper said cheerfully. "Consider it done. And I also have Leafeon, Flareon, Pinsir, and Buneary ready to transfer to you as well."

So I gave my Pokémon to Nurse Joy to treat and then send to Professor Juniper, and I decided to nap to go to the Dream World.

Dream World 2: Nosepass, gained a level. I managed to find one of the Corphish! After befriending it, it was sent to the Entralink Forest once Nosepass awoke.

June 6, 2013

I was traveling to the Entralink Forest to see the Corphish from the Dream World, but I decided to stop in Nimbasa City and Green Grimer Avenue. While training at the Sports Domes, my Buneary evolved into Lopunny!

"Lopunny, the Rabbit Pokémon, and the evolved form of Buneary. Lopunny are extremely cautious and quickly bound off when they sense danger. Their ears appear to be delicate. If they are touched roughly, they kick with their graceful legs."

236. Lopunny
Spr_5b_428.png

I finally reached the Entralink, and caught the Corphish that was waiting there!

"Corphish, the Ruffian Pokémon. Corphish have a hardy vitality that enables them to adapt to any environment, no matter how dirty the water. They have a strong will to survive. Their pincers will never release prey."

237. Corphish
Spr_5b_341.png

Dream World: Mienshao. Found: nothing new; Shuckle that can use Helping Hand.

June 7, 2013

I checked out the Hidden Grotto on Route 5, and found yet another Foongus with the special ability, Regenerator. I then did quite a bit of training with my team in and around Mistralton City. I then hopped on a plane that was taking some supplies to Lentimas Town. I did a bunch more training outside Reversal Mountain, and then returned to the Pokémon Center in Lentimas Town to rest and rotate my Pokémon once again.

While Nurse Joy was treating my other five Pokémon, Grimer and I took a short walk just outside of town. Something caught Grimer's attention. I followed it to a pile of rocks in the shadow of the hills. I looked to see what drew my Pokémon over here. It was a Pokémon egg! I took it with us, and returned to the Pokémon Center.

I had the next batch of four Pokémon sent to me: Piloswine, Sandslash, Magneton, and Buizel.

Dream World 2: Lairon, gained a level. Found: female Drilbur with the ability Mold Breaker.

June 8, 2013

I was visiting a zoo with some family and friends, and let my Pokémon out to enjoy the scenery. While it was swimming with some penguins, my Buizel evolved into Flotzel!

"Floatzel, the Sea Weasel Pokémon, and the evolved form of Buizel. Floatzel are a common sight around fishing ports. They are known to rescue people and carry off prey."

238. Floatzel
Spr_5b_419_m.png

June 9, 2013

While I was at the hotel relaxing, the Pokémon egg I was keeping hatched. I now have a Spoink on the team!

"Spoink, the Bounce Pokémon. Spoink keep their heart beating by bouncing constantly, using their tails like springs."

239. Spoink
Spr_5b_325.png

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Super busy with summer classes and work but I have managed to do a lot of training on the side. I have evolved my:

Vigoroth
Crogunk
Lickylicky
Horsea
Dwebble
Koffing

I still need to trade my Seadra with a Dragon Scale in order to evolve it into a Kingdra. On the side, I called Curtis and he offered me a Wobbuffet. I traded him a Swablu in exchange. I put the Wobbuffett in the daycare so that it can have a Wynaut which I need in my National Dex. Also, all of my team is now at Lvl 81.

Unova Dex

Seen: 297
Obtained: 245

OffRoadSP

Years
June 12, 2013

"My Jigglypuff is a what?" I exclaimed as I was talking to Professor Juniper.

"A fairy-type," replied the professor. "Or at least that's what some new research is showing. I was talking to a professor in the Kalos Region. In that region, trainers choose from grass-type Chespin, fire-type Fennekin, or water-type Froakie…"

"Ok, ok, I get it, but let me focus on this region first," I said. "I still have several dozen Pokémon to catch here, not to mention I want two more badges. I'll try to speed things up."

After a few more minutes I hung up with her. So much more to do in Unova. I really hope I can reach my goals!

That evening, when I was training my team on Reversal Mountain, we came upon a Strange House. It was an odd location for a random building to begin with, but the thing looked like it hadn't been lived in for years. I saw something run past one of the windows; do some wild Pokémon live in there? I decided to go inside to check it out.

When I entered, it was as though I had walked into a haunted house. As I moved, I could swear I saw the furniture moving. I walked up the stairs, and suddenly a bunch of Golbat flew down from the ceiling! I ran down the steps into the basement. There were a lot of bookcases down here. I then felt something frisking me! I turned to see what it was. Something was moving in the shadows. Was it a Pokémon? I scanned it with my Pokédex to see.

"Banette, the Marionette Pokémon. Banette were dolls that became Pokémon over their grudges of being thrown away. They seek the children who disowned them."

Of course, Banette. One of their abilities is Frisk, so that's what I felt. I walked back upstairs, and was shocked to find that all the furniture in the place had been completely rearranged. Spooky. I did see more Pokémon... a Duosion with a small group of Solosis, some Raticate, and some Litwick too. I think there was a Gothita in the corner at one point as well. Then I saw a young girl just materialize out of nowhere! She muttered something about a dark dream, and she called out for her mom, dad, and Abra. Then she disappeared. Finally I made it back upstairs, where I found a Pokémon egg and a strange, green wing lying beside it!

"Return the Lunar Wing to the Pokémon it came from," said the girl's voice as I picked up the strange wing. "To the Pokémon on the bridge." I grabbed the Pokémon egg as well, and then bolted out of the Strange House and back to the Pokémon Center in Lentimas Town.

I sent five Pokémon to Professor Juniper, and Grimer and I studied the egg. I wonder what Pokémon will hatch out of this one?

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
June 16th, 2013

This week-end we decided to take a break and have fun at the beach in Undella Town. Just as we're heading out, I suddenly bump into Hugh right at the Pokemon Center's doors, and sure enough, he's challenging me right away! Unfezant is the first of his Pokemon to come out. It's a male, as one can tell from the bright red plumage on his head, that is apparently called a wattle. Nonetheless, as menacing as his Pokemon seem, with their crests and their horns, they still fall one by one to my team:
508.png
542.png
537.png
555.png
553.png
593-f.png

"You're strong, Miau! After all, you're the one who helped me fight Team Plasma and find my sister's Purrlo-- well, Liepard. I want you to have this, it's HM06 Dive, you can use it to dive underwater with your Pokemon. You'll still need a mask and snorkel though, but you can easily borrow one at the Pokemon Center right here!"

And with that, he's gone, headed towards Cailin's beach house, where Sinnoh League Champion Cynthia is supposedly spending her vacation. Heh, I never thought Hugh of all people would turn out to be a fan-boy!

After watching the dive tutorial on the computer back at the PC with Azul the Wailmer, we're finally ready to hit the beach. But wait, there's another surprising encounter, this time with... Team Plasma's Zinzolin!? What is he doing here, and with the robe and toque even, on this sunny day? He mumbles something about ciphers and treasures hidden underwater right here, in Undella Bay, in a place they now call the Abyssal Ruins, before vanishing as suddenly as he appeared. Was it really him, or am I having a sunstroke?

Oh, who cares anymore? Somehow, we finally managed to reach the beach! The water is great, and I don't even know how Azul and I managed to go so farther offshore this fast. The sea seems deeper here! I put on my mask and snorkel, hang on to Azul's right fin, and we dive. As we go further, the currents get stronger, and it's getting harder to swim. But wait, is that... The Abyssal Ruins? Sure enough, there's an old castle underwater, and there's the entrance!

"Let's go, Azul!"

The Wailmer somehow fits inside and more so, is able to swim swiftly through the corridors. There are symbols written on some of the walls, and every here and there, coins scattered on the floor. The pressure is getting almost unbearable and there's a strange sound clicking in my ears. As I reach for a small stone figure lying in a corner, I only let go of Azul's fin for a second, when suddenly a strong torrent of water slams me into one of the walls...

I woke up on Azul's back, surfing back to the beach. How did we get to the surface? Did I imagine all of that? As I get down and my feet touch the sand, I reach for my bag, that is somehow still clinging to me, and here they are, the coins rattling and glittering in the sun. Things are cleared up at the PC. Yes, the ruins underwater are of an ancient tomb where a king is said to rest, and it is said that there are relics to be found inside. And apparently, there is a relic maniac living right here in Undella, and they say he pays a fortune to collect everything that's down there.

Huh? Relic maniac? I wonder if he can tell me more of the Abyssal Ruins. I show him everything.

"These coins were used as currency a long time ago and they're sometimes washed up on the beach," he says, "this small statue though, it must be 3,000 years old! It's worth a lot, I'll give you
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
200,000 for this!"

With my new small fortune in my pocket, and a small silver coin as a souvenir, I decide to leave Undella for now. It's already late anyway, so we'll take this chance to go trough the Marine Tube and see the Frillish colonies that float around at night. In the morning we'll reach Humilau, and maybe then we'll finally have a relaxing time at the beach!

OffRoadSP

Years
June 13, 2013

I had four more of my Pokémon sent to me in the morning: Electabuzz, Sunflora, Koffing, and Skitty.

I did a bunch of training against the wild Pokémon in the Strange House outside Reversal Mountain. Later in the evening while I was there, my egg hatched into a Shuppet!

"Shuppet, the Puppet Pokémon. Shuppet feed on the dark emotions of sadness and hatred, which make them grow steadily stronger. They love these vengeful emotions and hang in rows under the eaves of houses where vengeful people live."

240. Shuppet
Spr_5b_353.png

I finally returned to Undella Town. At the Pokémon Center, Nurse Joy said I had a message from Professor Juniper. I returned her call, and she said she wanted to study to Jellicent that appear in Undella Bay. She said that on Mondays, male Jellicent can be seen just off the shore, and on Thursdays, female Jellicents can be seen. Since it's Thursday, I went out to the bay and saw the large, pink head of a Jellicent bobbing in the water. I sent out my Electabuzz to weaken it with Thunderpunch, and then tossed a Poké Ball, but it knocked it away. I tried another Poké Ball, but it immediately broke out of it. I figured I should try a Net Ball… and it worked! I caught the Jellicent. I scanned it with my Pokédex. Apparently this Jellicent has the special ability Damp, unlike most Jellicent. I sent returned to the Pokémon Center and transferred it to Professor Juniper.

June 14, 2013

Dream World: Bouffalant. Found: Gulpin that knows Giga Drain; female Lotad with the ability Own Tempo. Finding Gulpin leave just five more Pokémon to find in the Dream Park!

June 15, 2013

It's such a beautiful mild summer day out! I was just taking in the nice warm sun outside the Pokémon Center. My Sunflora also seemed especially happy about the weather. I started with some early morning training with my new Shuppet. I had it battle wild Pokémon in various areas and did a sweep of the Hidden Grottos as I went. In the Hidden Grotto in Lostlorn Forest, we found and caught another Combee; unfortunately, it was male like the last one, so it can't evolve into a Vespiquen.

Back in Undella Bay, I was doing some more training, and my Koffing evolved into Weezing!

"Weezing, the Poison Gas Pokémon, and the evolved form of Koffing. Weezing grow by feeding on gases released by garbage. Inhaling these toxic fumes and mixing them inside their bodies let them spread an even fouler stench."

241. Weezing
Spr_5b_110.png

I then battled a few trainers in the bay, and one of them had a little Mantyke that he used to battle me.

"Mantyke, the Kite Pokémon. Mantyke often swim in schools of Remoraid. The patterns on their backs vary by region. People organize tours to see these Pokémon frolic and skim the tops of waves."

As I explored more of Undella Bay, I found a cave opening hidden among some rocks. Inside the cave, I saw a trainer training his three Roggenrola. I was just going to turn around and leave him be when I saw a Pokémon out of the corner of my eye. Is that a Seel? It is! I definitely haven't seen one of those in a while!

"Seel, the Sea Lion Pokémon. Seel joyfully swim around oceans so cold that they are filled with floating ice. As they swim, they use the point on their heads to break up this ice. The colder it gets, the better they feel."

I decided I wanted to catch one, so I stuck around in the cave. It took me quite a long time, but the wild Tynamo, Golduck, Boldore, and Woobat made for some good training for the rest of my Pokémon. I finally found one, and after a few attempts with a Poké Ball, I caught it!

242. Seel
Spr_5b_086.png

I returned to the Pokémon Center to send the Poké Ball to storage as I already had six Pokémon with me. I then went back out to Undella Bay to do some more exploring. I came across a wild Mantyke! I threw Poké Ball after Poké Ball, but the little tyke just wouldn't stay in the ball! It was weakening itself by repeatedly using Take Down. Despite that, several more Poké Balls still didn't get the job done. Then I had an idea. I sent out Electabuzz, and had it stand there and just take the Take Down attacks. Eventually, the effect I was after happened… Mantyke was paralyzed by Electabuzz's ability of Static! Now, sufficiently weakened from recoil damage and paralyzed, I finally managed to catch it!

243. Mantyke
Spr_5b_458.png

After sending it off to storage, I did a lot more training with my current team, and then had them treated by Nurse Joy before sending them off to Professor Juniper for a well-deserved rest

Dream World 2: Baltoy, gained a level. Found: a female Elgyem with the ability Analytic.

June 16, 2013

I had Professor Juniper send me the Seel and Mantyke I caught yesterday, as well as my Espeon, Umbeon, and Drifblim.

I went out to Undella Bay hoping to find a Remoraid. I've only seen Remoraid once on the first day I came to Undella Bay a few months ago. I spent over 2 hours swimming around in the bay, but not a single Remoraid could be found. I did, however, find some Wailmer in the deeper parts, and I managed to catch one!

"Wailmer, the Ball Whale Pokémon. Wailmer eat one ton of food every day. They play by shooting stored seawater out of their blowholes with great force. On sunny days, they land on beaches to bounce like a ball and play."

244. Wailmer
Spr_5b_320.png

Later that evening, I decided to give one more attempt at finding a Remoraid, and I did manage to finally find and catch one!

245. Remoraid
Spr_5b_223.png

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Today I entered in a couple of Musicals (not as fun as it used to be) then went on the battle subway. Only went as far as three because I took a break to watch Gossip Girl then what do you know? MY DSi TURNS OFF!! :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back