• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen How many level 100's do you have?

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I only have my Empoleon, which came from Diamond. The closest I've ever gotten to Level 100 other than that were the Level 88 Elite Four grind team I once had.

KururuMan

Advanced Hacker
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2015
I have about 30-80 level 100s total in B/W/B2/W2 And overall I've been playing for 2 years.

Years
I don't know why, but I am having a hard time leveling up my Pokemon in Black 2 to lvl 100. I don't know why. Maybe it is because I don't train that much! :(
Anyway,
I have only 1 lvl 100 at the moment and it is the Deoxys from that Wi-Fi event.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Have about 15 or more atm. Almost every final stage Unova pokemon is lv 100. Also, I have a level 100 Donphan, Charizard, Staraptor, Empoleon, and a few others. I also have a few level 100 event pokemon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
In my playthrough of White 2 I got six Pokemon up to Lv.100 but since I reseted my copy and by that time I had no other version I could trade them on, the counter reached zero again.

At the moment I'm training another Pokemon on my White version, but training in there seems a little bit harder than in White 2.

Years
As of now, the only level 100 I have is the event Plasma Deoxys but sadly got a bad nature on it. Closest non-event is my level 73 Sinvy. On my Gen 3 games though, I had a full legit level 100 team, but cannot figure out if there is a way to transfer them without B/W owned.

H0tB3ans

What is Sylveon?~
Years
I have 2 - Oshawott (rubbish nature, Jolly or something, and I like first evolution's) and Abra (traded, not a bad Nature, Modest).

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
None at the moment, but without cheating, earlier in my life, I trained 2 Pokémon on Gold version to level 100 and those 2 were Typhlosion and Pidgeot.

Years
I have over 20 lvl. 100's.. mainly because I have too much time on my hands :3c

Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Starmie, Lapras, Simisage, Milotic, Volcarona, Infernape, Shiny Rapidash, Emboar, Haxorus, Druddigon & Dragonite to name a few.

My Heracross is on lvl. 94 :|

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
.....none. D: I have yet to achieve my first level 100 Pokemon. The closest I've gotten to was getting my whole team to level 96 for White 2. Just a few more levelssss D:

Years
I'm not sure how many... quite a few. Off the top of my head

Charizard, Sceptile, Feraligatr, Staraptor, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Braviery, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Lucario... there are others but these are the ones I can remember right now.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Today Typhlosion that was owned by Tim (Johto) [Started @ Level 5 and raised to level 79] that was then sent to Tim (Unova) [Black 1 - From level 79 to 88] which was finally sent to Tim (Unova) [Black 2] was polished off and was finally raised to level 100 from 88.

Since 1999, when I bought my first Pokémon game, this is the first Pokémon I've raised from it's starting level all the way to 100, ever.

Current List - Typhlosion and Deoxys

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years
Currently, I had a new addition of another Level 100 to my team, which brings the total to 7.

PALKIA Lv100(From Sinnoh), Lustrous Orb, Rash Nature
Spacial Rend, Surf, Earth Power, Aura Sphere

This was the strongest Palkia I've ever had, with a Special Attack stat of 411(24 away from the maximum of 435!!!) I was lucky that I had the correct nature and I trained it in Join Avenue, spamming the level-ups and stat boosters from 1 Cafe and 3 Dojos XD

Currently training my second Azelf(Modest) and second Heatran(Serious Male) transferred from Sinnoh...

Last edited:

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
None at the moment. Although I did have a Lv. 100 Scrafty with Dragon Dance in White, I reset the game a few months later. I did try to beat the Elite Four using only Scrafty and no other Pokemon, but I keep failing because their Hi Jump Kicks kept missing at critical moments.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I don't have all that many since I'm not really into battling all that much. But I do know for a fact that I don't have enough to fill one box. My very first level 100 was my Flygon and I still have it somewhere floating around in my Gen IV games. My first legendary level 100 was a Raquaza. Boy I had a lot of time when I was young(er) and only owned Emerald.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I have quite a few Lv. 100's but that's cause I use them to battle competitively with and I also have a trade shop where I level them up for others. I've never actually raised any Pokemon up to Lv. 100 because after around 70 to 80 I get so annoyed by the grinding lol

Reactions: EB
Back