The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old January 11th, 2013, 05:58 AM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

im starting a project to convert all the 386 pokemon anime sounds for use in GBA hacks if anyone should want to use them

i already posses 250 of them (all gen 1/2 except kakuna) through sheer boredom and also to do something that nobody else had done (at least to my knowledge) and will record 3rd gen ones too if this catches on.

below is an early work in progress to show exactly what i mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xIeSuCT498

Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657

Last edited by ch4r1zard; January 12th, 2013 at 06:56 AM. Reason: rewrote post
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:13 PM
yakoo
Unhatched Egg

do you have the chikorita's cry?
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:54 PM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

yeah, im only missing kakuna from the first 251

edit: well im currently up to diglett (50) atm, and all work although progress is going slow since i cant add anymore than 2 at a time or else a bunch of the added cries bug up (mainly 24 and 26 for me :/)

Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657

Last edited by ch4r1zard; January 14th, 2013 at 05:35 AM.
Old January 19th, 2013, 04:52 PM
James_Terrano
Unhatched Egg

I think you're doing something similar (if not even the same) as I do.
I intend to use the Pokémon anime voices in my game called "Pokémon X" (has nothing to do with new games X and Y... Here X is designation of Pokémon mutant created in a Team Rocket's lab).
pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=276439

If you are interested, we can help each other with this. I have a few Pokemon from each region (most from Kanto and Unova). I also have the voice of Kakuna, which you don't have.
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:43 AM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

id like that alot actually, im editing my sounds down and making sure they all work though before posting up a link to the raw sounds or a FR patch with them in already

Old February 11th, 2013, 01:52 PM
DurrCo Games

I would like very much to use this if you have no qualms against it. I'll be looking forward to a link to the cries soon.
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Whitney's Shaymin
Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Um if this is related to ROM HACKING it doesn't go here.

"The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

Gym Leader Whitney
link | link | link

FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:39 PM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemoner2500 View Post
Um if this is related to ROM HACKING it doesn't go here.
It seriously doesn't matter, audio files can be used in both.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:41 PM
DurrCo Games

^ Exactly. I'm doing a game in XP and I'd love to have these to use.
Old February 18th, 2013, 04:31 AM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

i can post a link to the unedited versions if u guys want or wait for me to scrub them down to be compatable in ROMs

http://www.4shared.com/rar/3e3Jk/cry.html

this is the unedited version, with 1536kbps 44100hz joint stereo quality WAV for most of them (OK for things like RPG maker projects, but all are too high quality and are too long for ROM insertion) that i made for a pokemon game i was working on back a year or so ago. ill post a ROM compatable set in the near future.

if theres problems with downloading on 4shared i can post them on mediafire or something

Last edited by ch4r1zard; March 24th, 2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:36 PM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

let me just give an insight to where i am with this right now. i now have the kakuna cry (as of 24.3.2012) thanks to bulbapedia and some patience watching many boring pokemon episodes. i have only done up to and including 52 (meowth). while the project will resume at a steady pace its being hampered by the fact that pokecryGUI is buggy as hell and A-cry v1.2 doesnt work (im using A-cry v1.1 to do all this) and that for some reason when insert cries it bugs up another cry thats already been inserted (usually arbok or raichu) which is easily fixable but adds time which is annoying.

i removed the unedited link due to some goon posting this on another pokemon forum claiming that he had compiled all of them himself, so this will be released as a patch only

Old May 30th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Ookiiushidesu
Lead Mapper/Eventer at Gen0

Send a message via Skype™ to Ookiiushidesu
I would so love to get down on this for Pokemon Generation 0
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links