Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbim0 View Post
Ligth Platinum (great story, 12 gyms)
Actually 16...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraze View Post
DR2 Is still being worked on. But, due to Agastya and DKHTP she left the foruma nd will just let her friends play it themselves and never share it to the community.

Though I don't know if she will really do that. :/
Well... she will risk being reviewed again... if she's not prepared for that, she will not release it.
Or better said... she should not release it.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:31 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbim0 View Post
oh yeah, it´s ruby

Really? That´s a pity I hope she will be back soon and share it later

Here is probably not the rigth place, but I don´t know where I should begin to search or to ask XD Could you recommend me another cool rom to play? (How I said I really have enjoyed pokemon Flora sky (Pokemon moves at the begin,shinys, Battle Frontier in Main version), Ligth Platinum (great story, 12 gyms) and Dark Rising (Used all Pokemon lvls, great story, hard to play ) - and of course all of them have new generation pokemon in

If they aren´t some or elements I listed up aren´t in , no problem but i guess to ask is the best way to find it outXD
Then PM me I could help you at there
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:19 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraze View Post
DR2 Is still being worked on. But, due to Agastya and DKHTP she left the foruma nd will just let her friends play it themselves and never share it to the community.

Though I don't know if she will really do that. :/
Well, the community is full of her friends too, so I guess she should consider that, right?
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:44 PM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Starting out with last evolution starters might give you a big advantage

Also please send me what you have done so far and I'll report glitchs and errors and such.

My Pokemon Y friend code:1521-4183-4396
In game name:Kylee
Timezone:Eastern

Last edited by DrFuji; May 7th, 2013 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
Lover of Lapis

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Actually 16...

Well... she will risk being reviewed again... if she's not prepared for that, she will not release it.
Or better said... she should not release it.
To be honest. this is like a slap in the face for me. Ive worked hard on getting those sprites and fixing the colors for them. I know that is her choice but part of me thinks that if she were to improve in her hacks and not share them in the community then it would be a waste.
Click Here and Join Today!
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Jbsundown

I'm with Zekrom on this. I put a lot of time and effort into this hack doing a lot of OW sprites and other stuff. It's a shame to see that all of my work will just go to waste.
My Fan-Fics:

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerkrom The Hedgehog View Post
To be honest. this is like a slap in the face for me. Ive worked hard on getting those sprites and fixing the colors for them. I know that is her choice but part of me thinks that if she were to improve in her hacks and not share them in the community then it would be a waste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbsundown View Post
I'm with Zekrom on this. I put a lot of time and effort into this hack doing a lot of OW sprites and other stuff. It's a shame to see that all of my work will just go to waste.
You guys can put this as a reason why she should come back :D
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Old May 12th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Jbsundown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You guys can put this as a reason why she should come back :D
If only, but I highly doubt she will come back
My Fan-Fics:

Completed Challenges:
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:12 AM
alienhunterx

No No Guys please be cheerful, Keep Calm and have Faith on DRG, She will comeback !!!!
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:43 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
No No Guys please be cheerful, Keep Calm and have Faith on DRG, She will comeback !!!!
At least we could just wait patiently and have this thread closed before anything else happens?
*Looks at Mods*
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
If something, the she will just release the DR2, she won't come back

Old May 13th, 2013, 05:14 AM
LFCAmmy
Unhatched Egg

Send a message via Skype™ to LFCAmmy
gud game keep it up.... :D
Hello guyz is there any one who knows how to change the tiles????? M thinking of changing the tiles and starting from vry beginning if any one knows how to change tiles and make a title screen plz contact me......and yeah the route will look same as the screenshot only tiles and ow's will be different anyways thx in advance
Old May 13th, 2013, 05:23 AM
osamaaftab

When will it release?Tell me its releasing Date.
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:05 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamaaftab View Post
Just keep waiting and be patient. Asking for release dates is against the rules
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamaaftab View Post
It may be never here on PC.
Please read before asking...

Old May 14th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Zabuo

Im almost done the first one and for number 2 do we lose victinni as well plus I cant wait
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:30 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabuo View Post
Im almost done the first one and for number 2 do we lose victinni as well plus I cant wait
Yup every thing would be brand new. You starter will be fully grown and would be at Lv 10
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:01 AM
jrwild99
Unhatched Egg

craving for DR2! hopefully it will release soon...^J^
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Damned

Dammit .

I came back to check on the progress of this hack, excited to see all the new developments since I last checked a few months ago...only to find out that DRG has not only disbanded her team of hackers, but might not even release the completed hack to the public. Even if she does release it here, I doubt it will be as good as it would've been if she continued to have multiple people work on their own little parts of the hack. With just seemingly her and her alone working on the entire hack, I fear the finished product won't be nearly as long, have nearly as many features as originally promised, nor be nearly as stable.

To anyone who worked with her on this hack, I highly suggest (and urge) you to get into contact with her, and see if you all can't come to some kind of agreement where you all can still help contribute to her hack. After all, you guys spent all this time and hard work up to this point to shape the hack to whatever point it was at when she decided to go private with it. It would be a shame if all of your hard work was tossed in the trash. At the very least, everyone who helped contribute content to the hack should receive a finished copy.
Space for rent.
Old May 25th, 2013, 03:56 AM
OPSdoesLPs

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to OPSdoesLPs
DRG disbanded the team, and we might never get the completed hack, aw man, a well demanded sequel..just sitting there
I do Pokemon Hack Let's Plays on my channel, come through and check them out if you're interested !

http://www.youtube.com/user/SacredFireNegro
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Casavult
Unhatched Egg

Aww, I was going to post about how excited I am about DR2 but from reading the above posts, it doesn't seem like it'll be released.

Such a waste of both talent and an awesome sequel.
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Faintx

I'm gutted. I just finished the first one and LOVED it, spent hours and hours grinding on it and playing through.

Can't believe she'd just disband it like wth, I know it's hard work - but of course it's gonna get criticised, people will always want improvement and it'll help her improve!

I really hope she changes her mind about releasing it.
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:02 AM
Jbsundown

Guys, looking through my PC I have a very rough Alpha version of the game, this poses me with two choices.

1) I release the ROM as it is, it has OWs, basic story and mapping. I've not played it too much, but I do know that it is playable, how far it goes, I do not know.

2) I re-form a team and try to continue the ROM with the story that DarkRisingGirl had written on the front page with possible changes.

I've never made a ROM hack as my own before, I've only helped. So if the second option were to be chosen, I could only help with OW sprites and the story.

Choose guys, it's all up to you!
My Fan-Fics:

Completed Challenges:
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:07 PM
oshizlgzngahr

What level will the starters be at? Because my Dragonite was level 100.
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:37 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbsundown View Post
Guys, looking through my PC I have a very rough Alpha version of the game, this poses me with two choices.

1) I release the ROM as it is, it has OWs, basic story and mapping. I've not played it too much, but I do know that it is playable, how far it goes, I do not know.

2) I re-form a team and try to continue the ROM with the story that DarkRisingGirl had written on the front page with possible changes.

I've never made a ROM hack as my own before, I've only helped. So if the second option were to be chosen, I could only help with OW sprites and the story.

Choose guys, it's all up to you!
Any news is good news. So I vote that you group up with a team and complete this hack. This will make us fans happy that it is being worked on. No one minds to play with a rough Alpha version. Not me by any chance
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here