• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/244.png[/img]

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/243.png[/img]

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/245.png[/img]

Votes: 135 53.6%

• Total voters

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
I choose Suicune. It's name is so elegant and it's appearance is so graceful. Plus it's a water type.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Suicune for me. I like him and love Water types. He is also more suave, and more legendary looking, and not looking like some huge wild beast.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I loev Suicune, maybe because it's featured more. I like Raikou the least, but that's because I never really seen much of it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
I always pick Raikou because I like it design - and its type - in general, but that's to say it's a false equivalency, I never go out of my way to catch a legend and I never bothered catching either dog, but if I was to pick one it'd be probably Raikou.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I like Raikou. It is the only one out of the three, who hasn't had this much of a screentime unlike Entei (who had his own movie) and Suicune (who had a whole game) and also it's the most useful in battle in generations 2 and 3 since it's a real good special attacker unlike the other two.

TheHitAndKill

Youtube Me TheHitAndKill
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Suicune all the way! It's my favorite pokemon out of all of them. I never cared for Entei

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
Entei always gave me that feel that I was against something truly powerful, something that I had to admire and take caution of.

Raikou always seemed like the one (to me at least) that I was lucky to see in my life time, and was always the one I used my Master Ball on.

Suicune though... He gave off that feeling of elegance, and it felt like there was always a connection with Suicune. I guess that connection stuck well with me, cause he often stayed on my team when I was younger, not only cause it was legendary, but because I generally loved Suicune.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Suicune is my favorite. Its stats and movepool make it the better legendary beast. Also, water and ice moves make a nice coverage combo.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
I think Entei is my favorite one... but then again I'm a big fire pokemon fan. Raikou always seemed to be the best catch in the game though. He was definitely the most beneficial in battle.

Years
Looks like I'm part of the majority in preferring Suicune. Loved its design and sprite! That and it was more involved in Crystal's story than the other two. :3

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I remember my first encounter with these 3 and Suicune was my favourite out of them. I also liked it's design.

mizterdekazy

Experienced Pokemon Trainer
Years
I'm going with Entei.. amazing pokemon and one of the one's I use to keep in my party for a while in the older games.

JawDane

Here for the Nostalgia
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
Although it's been said many times I'd go with Suicine due the design and elegance. Entei would be my second simply because it has the huggable, grandfather-esque look.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
Entei. Just because I watched the movie before playing the game. Those of you who also saw the movie will understand why my party was 5 Unown's and an Entei.

Back