The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

View Poll Results: Which one of these three is your favorite?
Zekrom 6 40.00%
Reshiram 6 40.00%
Kyrium 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 29th, 2013, 12:59 PM
xxReshiramxx

Nature: Gentle
Out of these three that I mentioned in the title above which one of them is your favorite and why? You've already guessed mine is Reshiram. I like the fact that it reminds me of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh card the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. I even read on one of the wiki's saying that both Reshiram and Zekrom may have been based on the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Red-Eyes White Dragon.
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I have to say Zekrom, it just looks so awesome and its typing is very unique indeed!
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Gengar's Shadow

Nature: Calm
Kyurem because of his typing and forms. Also love how he can use Zekrom's and Reshiram's powers.
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Playful_Weasel
can I have a Pokepuff?
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I love Reshiram's design, its my favorite of all Legendary Pokemon. That white feathers/fur like, looked really cool and amazing, when it was flying anime/movie.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenges - back to challenges
Random Challenge - Badges: 7/8 - game: X - Location: Couriway Town
Random Challenge - Badges: 4/8 - game: Y - Location: Kalos Power Plant
50/50 Challenge - Badges 6/8 - Game Y - Location: Dendemille Town/Frost Cavern
Old May 18th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Brendino
Oh good grief.

Nature: Quiet
I'm a fan of Zekrom out of the three, mainly for the same reasons that Hikari stated. I didn't much care for Reshiram, since most Dragon-types can learn Fire moves anyway, and I wasn't really a fan of Kyurem on its own, but did enjoy its fusions, essentially making it a three-typed Pokemon (Dragon/Ice + Fire or Electric).

(reduced activity through december, poke me if you need me)
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:15 AM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Reshiram. Kyurem...well, maybe it gets better in (BW)2, but in Black its awful. Awful to catch, awful design, no fun to use. And as for Reshiram > Zekrom, that's mainly due to the fact that in Black you get to use Reshiram, against Zekrom, and it looks like a shining beacon against more of a monster. Both typings are good, movepools are good, love their exclusive moves (well, the ones they have at lv.50, I've never had the passion to get one to lv.100).
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Reshiram, since its the cooler imo, i like it he has the better design.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old May 20th, 2013, 11:15 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Kyurem is such a Badass baby and now when he can merge to become to separate forms he really looks like a Holy Angel in the Snow
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:36 AM
Keldeoh
It's so Flaaffy!

Nature: Relaxed
I prefer Reshiram because of its design and typing. He looks both elegant and majestic. On top of that, he's a Dragon/Fire type Pokemon. How cool is that?

Currently Playing: Pokemon Red (1/8)

And so began a young woman's quest to become the greatest trainer of them all...
{ Pokemon Tumblr }
Old June 1st, 2013, 05:03 AM
Adventure
all of time & space

Nature: Naive
Reshiram, yes. It looks the best, imo, and I've always been waiting for a fire/dragon type even though it wasn't quite what I expected. Reshiram seems to... fluffy. Wouldn't its fur catch fire?

Thinking about it, Zekrom seems so rubbery. Does its body really conduct electricity? xD A discussion for another time, perhaps lol

But still, I do like the design and powers of Reshiram, as well as its name actually. Kyurem was never even near.

RPC ¤ PGen
¤ pair ¤

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links