The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Aceraptor

Advertise here
Does anyone know where Secret Power is?

"Let's eat fast so we can eat again!"-Ash Ketchum
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:41 PM
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

I see it's an .ups file. How to patch this? Do I need something like lunarips?

Old May 27th, 2013, 05:19 AM
ins4ne
Unhatched Egg

I caught Feebas, but I'm confused now, where is Berry Blender? Or there is another way for the evolution Feebas into Milotic in this hack?
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:48 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
Quote:
Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
I see it's an .ups file. How to patch this? Do I need something like lunarips?
It's an alternate patch format to IPS. You just need a UPS patcher:
https://www.google.com/search?q=UPS+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:40 AM
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

maby I overlooked it. but what is the original rom to patch this to?

like I Said. I completely overlooked it

Last edited by openkaart; May 28th, 2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Stupid question
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:21 PM
noobsaid

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
Sorry for this hack, it seems that this hack make you unhappy, I must apologize, and I'll try harder, then.

Physical/Special spilt works in this hack, I believe this because I tested it before, and obviously when Haxorus uses Dragon Claw, it can hurt the foe more than before, so I believe that the Physical/Special split works in this hack, and I tested this in Resolute, too, so I think it also works in Resolute.

Thanks for your thought, I may do more in my next hack to prevent these problems from happening. As for your puzzle about Uranium, I think I need so many words to explain, in fact, Uranium is neither your friend nor your foe, he is your rival, and he looks down upon you at first, after battled with you for several times, he graually became your friend, he never use his own Pokemon until you defeated him the first time, his words seems that he didn't care about you, but he changed, so he started to use his own Pokemon since the second battle. So it's not easy to explain about him, but if you think he's a bit confusing, then, I may make things easier to be recognized in my next project. Thanks anyway.
Sorry for pointing out that you could only have five pokemon for the White Kyurem event. I didn't know what was coming
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:56 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Well I don't know what other people say about this hack. I just loved it. Two things which itch me just. One is the same thing Beet tester mentioned about Starter having forced to learn CUT and then no Move deleter early and still at my current location. Secondaly is that there is no VS Seeker available or a Lucky Egg. PokeNav bores me as it cannot match against the Seeker. Also a quick question. Where in the world is that Ditto??? Needed for my Eevee family
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:03 AM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
Anyone knows how to change pokemon cries in this game? I've tried several tools but nothing is working for me...

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:21 PM
noobsaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Well I don't know what other people say about this hack. I just loved it. Two things which itch me just. One is the same thing Beet tester mentioned about Starter having forced to learn CUT and then no Move deleter early and still at my current location. Secondaly is that there is no VS Seeker available or a Lucky Egg. PokeNav bores me as it cannot match against the Seeker. Also a quick question. Where in the world is that Ditto??? Needed for my Eevee family
Sorry but there is a NPC who hands out VS seeker just like the original games. It's Brox city pokemon center I think.

Quote:
Ditto can be found in Rainbow path, east of Halfleaf city. It's in the patch of grass along with Cherrim, Smeargle, Tranquill etc.

Last edited by noobsaid; May 28th, 2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:58 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsaid View Post
Sorry but there is a NPC who hands out VS seeker just like the original games. It's Brox city pokemon center I think.

Ditto can be found in Rainbow path, east of Halfleaf city. It's in the patch of grass along with Cherrim, Smeargle, Tranquill etc.
What how can I miss any NPC along he way. Maybe because I am not in Brox city I think... Thanks for everything by the way
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:33 PM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceraptor View Post
Does anyone know where Secret Power is?
You can buy TM43 from the furniture market near Pinearoma Villa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ins4ne View Post
I caught Feebas, but I'm confused now, where is Berry Blender? Or there is another way for the evolution Feebas into Milotic in this hack?
Feebas evolve at Lv60, it might be a bit hard to evolve it, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsaid View Post
Sorry for pointing out that you could only have five pokemon for the White Kyurem event. I didn't know what was coming
No, that was not your fault, there're really so many things which I need to progress, thanks for your tips again.

Fixed several errors recently and released the fixed Version 2.29.
Fixed the evolving problem of Politoed and the map errors in Grey Island.

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; May 30th, 2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:28 AM
hoheohi
Unhatched Egg

can i catch Beldum where?

P/S: my english is bad :D

Last edited by hoheohi; May 30th, 2013 at 07:54 AM.
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:07 AM
warlockopain

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjiegodz View Post
does some1 need a walkthrough? i will make 1 if someone wants it,.
is this a thng to ask ??? sure go for it and make for us !!
Old June 1st, 2013, 05:17 AM
alienhunterx

I am currently at Redwood city and still no sign of that VS Seeker. Also the map is not showing Brox city... Where is it?

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 1st, 2013 at 05:24 AM.
Old June 1st, 2013, 08:31 AM
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

Maybe I have misinterpreted but is this a completed hack? Or is it still being updated? Because in Vestria city there is a house were you can battle trainers, but once your inside you can't get out.
And other (to me) small bug

Old June 2nd, 2013, 09:08 AM
White101

i got kyurem and reshiram on my team and now how do i combine them into kyurem w ?
Old June 2nd, 2013, 03:29 PM
chaosrules

I started playing this today(just got into Pine Forest), I must say, it's a really fun game and all... But the grammatical and contextual spelling errors bother me to no end... It gets really tiring, is all.

Old June 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
White101

where do i find the grunt in the second time?
Old June 3rd, 2013, 03:21 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoheohi View Post
can i catch Beldum where?

P/S: my english is bad :D
You can get one in Orange Villa.

Quote:
I am currently at Redwood city and still no sign of that VS Seeker. Also the map is not showing Brox city... Where is it?
Sorry, but VS Seeker is not avaliable in this hack since this is not a FR/LG hack, but it's true that someone in this hack mentioned this item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
Maybe I have misinterpreted but is this a completed hack? Or is it still being updated? Because in Vestria city there is a house were you can battle trainers, but once your inside you can't get out.
And other (to me) small bug
This is a completed hack, I sometimes release versions in which some bugs are fixed, and, Vestria City? I don't know if this place exists in this hack, please make it more clear, thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by White101 View Post
i got kyurem and reshiram on my team and now how do i combine them into kyurem w ?
You don't need to combine them, just use Fire Stone to Kyurem, and if you use Thunder Stone, it will turn into Kyurem B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrules View Post
I started playing this today(just got into Pine Forest), I must say, it's a really fun game and all... But the grammatical and contextual spelling errors bother me to no end... It gets really tiring, is all.
Sorry for the errors, someone mentioned them before, but I still haven't fix them.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:48 PM
alienhunterx

Then how can we train our team apart from battling the trainers in the route once?
Old June 4th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Cant play the latest versions of ur hacks if i tried to patch with the ups patcher on pc couldnt patch it, i tried my boy emulator on my android which can patch games but couldnt patch either...

Last edited by DrFuji; June 4th, 2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Asking for ROM
Old June 4th, 2013, 03:21 PM
silentCD
Unhatched Egg

Besides as a starter how can I get a Gible in this hack?
Old June 4th, 2013, 04:39 PM
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

@1158 my bad, made a mistake. Playing two hacks so I messed up. And questioned at the wrong thread.
So don't mind the Vestria city question.
But thanks for answer the first question.

Old June 7th, 2013, 09:30 AM
KidCarter93
PokéTech Guy

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Then how can we train our team apart from battling the trainers in the route once?
You can use the Match Call feature on the PokeNav to have a rematch with those who have been registered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentCD View Post
Besides as a starter how can I get a Gible in this hack?
You can get one from the Golden Temple when you return the orb after beating the elite four.

h ttp://i.imgur.com/xUdt0Ot.jpg
Here's the team I had when I beat the elite four.
Arbok - Lv 64 - Bite, Strength, Iron Tail, Giga Drain
Victini - Lv 65 - Flamethrower, Swift, Psychic, Thunder
Luxray - Lv 64 - Volt Tackle, Bite, Crunch, Thunderbolt
Haxorus - Lv 64 - Dragon Claw, Slash, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower
Dugtrio - Lv 64 - Earthquake, Dig, Slash, Magnitude

I've just completed Champions Bridge with the same team (except Arbok) and the same moves. All at Lv 76.

Damn it was difficult being quite under-levelled :O
Old June 7th, 2013, 11:47 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93 View Post
You can use the Match Call feature on the PokeNav to have a rematch with those who have been registered.

You can get one from the Golden Temple when you return the orb after beating the elite four.

Yeah I know that. Who could wait for this long haa haa haa. nevermind because I only have a Fraxure in my team.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here