The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 30th, 2013 (05:56 AM).
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

I've replayed HeartGold around five times, but only beaten Red twice. Both times with Feraligatr. I gave up in Kanto twice with a Typhlosion and gave up another time because Bayleef was naff and I didn't want to evolve it. Gonna give it another go this summer though, maybe with Cyndaquil.
Old May 31st, 2013 (04:00 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid
I'm replaying it for the first time now, actually. I started my first file when I just got the game on release day and haven't replayed until just a few weeks ago. Definitely played through every other game more than HGSS. :(

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old June 1st, 2013 (10:19 AM).
✯Shigeru✯
I Dropped The Lift Key...

Nature: Impish
I still haven't started over on Heart Gold yet but, I have played through Soul Silver around 4 times.

Old June 1st, 2013 (11:37 AM).
Doccit
Pokemon Conquest Creator

I played it once with cheats to get a Porygon as my starter Pokemon because I love it to death, then once au natural, then once I played the hack Neo Soul Silver. Does that count?
Old June 1st, 2013 (05:02 PM).
Roychu
Unhatched Egg

I haven't replayed them yet, Only completed HG once. but I probably will get SS and play through that one someday not too long from now.
My Heart Gold FC - 0262 1253 3957

I admin a pokemon-based page on facebook - facebook.com/PkmnUltimateGold

My Welcome Lounge thread - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...53#post7685453
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links