• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
This is my so far, hope y'all like it! :)

Spoiler:

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
So...you're making Lord Baelish from GoT?

>_>… Yes.

Except that I'm basically envisioning Juan, since I feel like he's a player, and I've always wanted Littlefinger to be more player-ish…

Besides, I'm re-reading the fifth book of A Song of Ice and Fire, and I just… can't… not… wannabehim. :X

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I think it's obviously that I'm more excited about the RP than about filling out the SU. ._______.

Anyhow. I finished my SU. I hope there's not too much wrong with it. >_<

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
This is my so far, hope y'all like it! :)

Looks good so far Lacoste! :) Almost there.

I think it's obviously that I'm more excited about the RP than about filling out the SU. ._______.

Anyhow. I finished my SU. I hope there's not too much wrong with it. >_<

Accepted! Welcome to the Kingdom of the Great Sea ^_^. You can hop on board with the IC task now and find out some more about your fellow players/their characters and how you might interact.

Three more characters to be in and we will be officially full! Yay!

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Full name: Seth Pazuzu
Allegiance: Kingdom of Skies
Position: Bandit
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Seth was born on a small farm north of Lavender Town. He had a simple life helping his family tend to a herd of Milktanks. The fertile and scenic land in the rough, isolated terrain was highly sought after by Lord, Merchants, Farmers, and Bandits. Thou attack occurred throughout his life, Bandits over ran the farm when he was thirteen. All of his family was killed leaving him alone tending to the Milktanks that were not stolen. The next year on his fourteenth birthday another group of bandits reach the farm, seeing the sorry state of the farm they decided to help Seth out. He was adopted by their leader simply known as Pazuzu. The farm became a safe house and the Seth became a Bandit himself. One day while attacking another gang of bandits, Seth fell into a canyon. When he regained consciousness, his expiation began. He found a cave with an Aerodactyl trapped under rock. After Seth rushed in to help, the Aerodactyl saved Seth from the canyon and began to follow him around. He later nicknamed it Aero. After many years Seth became the second in command. When he heard about the quest to defeat the mad king he rushed to join.

Pokemon partner
Species: Aero the
Aerodactyl
Appearance: Aero has a more tan grey for coloring.
Estimated level 33

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Almost there Flygonstorm! If you could add a written description to the appearance that would be super.

Also, try proof reading your history: "thou" instead of "they". Maybe you could expand some of the details to make it more descriptive as well.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Sorry for not being on for a while. I was vacationing in LA for the past three days.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I'm done, woohoo! Let me know if I need to change anything.

Human

Full name: Rosemary Redmond
Allegiance: Kingdom of Dragons
Position: Mercenary

Appearance: At 5'8", Rosemary is considered fairly tall. She has short, dirty blond hair about two inches above her shoulders. She doesn't quite enjoy having such short hair but it is necessary since long hair can easily be yanked on by enemies. Her eyes are a rich reddish shade of brown and her skin is a creamy peach color. Her face is often marked with random cuts and scratches. Rosemary wears a thick leather vest under a black tunic, dark green leather gloves, black leggings and black boots. She keeps her clothes on the dark side of the color spectrum since it helps her blend in to her surroundings. Rosemary carries around a crossbow with iron arrows and a dagger measuring about seven inches in length.

History: Rosemary was born in Blackthorn City to two loving but very lenient parents. They rarely punished Rosemary and never strictly taught her right from wrong, and as a result Rosemary took advantage of them whenever possible, whether for personal gain or not. She could've been described as a plain terrible child. Rosemary threw out food prepared for her by her mother, wrote on the walls in permanent marker even after the age most children learn that walls are not meant to be canvases, set expensive items on fire, and did countless other things in an attempt to set off her mother and father. Despite all the things she did, her parents merely gave her a slap on the wrist and sent her on her way.

Rosemary had almost total command of what went on in her life and she didn't seem to realize this was the cause of her uncontrollable anger and negative thoughts. The lack of boundaries caused her behavior problems to gradually worsen. Her parents did begin to think that they should lay down the law and discipline their daughter, but it was much too late and Rosemary easily manipulated them to continue getting her way. The things she did to her parents were borderline atrocious but she always maintained a charming personality that would make you question if she was truly at fault after all.

As she grew older, she gained an interest in the bow and arrow and went out into the woods to practice shooting. Despite her lack of respect for people around her, Rosemary had a great respect for Pokémon so she avoided shooting at them. She used trees as targets and sometimes stole objects from her mom's room to hang up in branches and shoot at them. Over the next few months, Rosemary became an efficient archer and decided she'd start killing people for others as a way to make an easy buck. Even though she could weasel money out of her parents' wallets, she wanted to be able to get money elsewhere so she could leave her home. Her parents were sweet, yet huge pushovers and something about their mild personalities made Rosemary hate them way more than they arguably deserved. She spent most of her time planning out how she wanted her business to be and how she'd go about killing people.

Realizing that this would probably be a daunting job for her to do alone, she purchased a newly hatched Trapinch from a breeder and named her Arma. It wasn't until Arma evolved into Flygon after intense training on a daily basis that the business was started. When she finally got into the swing of things, Rosemary was regularly killing about seven people per month and the money she earned was big. Each target had about 15,000 Pokédollars on his head. Rosemary used the same manipulative tactics she used on her parents to try and get even more cash. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. When she collected enough money at the age of 19, she moved out of her parents' house and only contacted them when she wanted something from them. Rosemary loved her business and specialized in following targets for hours without detection until she had the perfect opportunity to strike. This was usually when she felt they were alone together and no one else was there to strike back at her. With two or three arrows to the head, the deed would be done and she would transport the body with the help of Arma and exchange it for cash.

Pokémon partner
Species: Flygon (Arma)
Appearance: Arma is a bit larger than the standard Flygon, measuring just a couple inches above seven feet. The red parts found on all Flygon's bodies look more purple on Arma.
Estimated level: 49

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
lacoste and NightOfRemorse - your characters are accepted!

That means only one more! >< Hopefully Skymin will be on in a few hours, her evening time I think, and approve for us.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The IC thread is now up.​

You may now begin posting! As well as that, we have a new character joining the fray... He will be joining the Dragons and the Kingdom of the Sea characters at their location.

Mattis Redburn

Allegiance: None (ex-Dragon, ex-knight of the mad king).
Position: Mercenary
Appearance: With deep, red hair and a fiery gaze, Mattis lives up to his surname. His hair is of medium length, framing his face well and easily recognisable from a distance. He is of tall stature, standing over six-foot tall, and well built through his many years of training and service. He wears a light, silver coloured armour with fur attachments, similar to Hex's natural colour. His weapon of choice is a long spear, which he usually wields two handed. Inspiration: 1 2

History: Mattis was born a boy of the Kingdom of Dragons. However, raised in a small village south of the royal palace, he was not fortunate enough to be given such a rare and expensive pokémon. Instead, he raised a hatchling Vulpix, the offspring of his parents fire pokémon. His upbringing was relatively quiet, he was schooled with the other children in the village and trained in most of the necessities - growing crops, caring for the pokémon, the important duties.

He dreamed of the day he would join the royal guard, the elite of the dragon warriors. The palace was just visible from the village hill, where he would spend his evening - waiting for a shooting star to make his wish. As he approached his 14th birthday, the youngest you could be to train with the guards, his excitement grew. Especially as on evening, out of the blue, his father proposed a trip to the capital. Mattis was overjoyed, rushing to grab all his things and managing to load up the cart before daylight faded, his young vulpix, Hex, rushing between his legs.

"Today's the day!" Or so he thought. On the journey there he fell in to slumber, curled up with his warm, fire pokémon. He awoke far from home, the cart trundling along a mountain path, the peak so high it was out of sight.

That day Mattis was sold in to slavery, shipped off to spend his life in the mountainside palaces of Lord Katashi. The lord was a powerful man, generous and kind to Mattis, but this kingdom was not his home and every day he was reminded of that. Mattis excelled in his extensive combat training, bringing both him and Hex further up the ranks of Lord Katashi's weapons. Soon enough he found himself as a fully fledged knight, sword loyal to the Mt. Silver throne.

His loyalty to Lord Katashi lasted for most of a decade, however with the recent motivations of world dominance Mattis' opinions on the king wavered. He found himself questioning the ways of his new kingdom, openly attempting to change the King's mind. As the shadows of the kingdom spread out, Mattis found himself dreading his own position - and soon found himself in danger from other, eager knights.

He was forced to flea from the mountains, where he finally saw the devastation that Lord Katashi had pushed. Destroyed villages, homeless children, the dead - both humans and pokémon a like. With that he vowed to restore his honor and help to bring down the false King, finding a true king to rule in his place.

Ninetails - Hex

Appearance: Hex's fur is duller than most ninetails', resembling dull copper rather than white-gold. The tips of her tails are much more pigmented, black tips of a few centimetres long.
Estimated level: 50​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright, IC up! I think I'll wait for Sovereign to make his first post before I make mine, considering he's the leader of our little two-man band :P

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Alright :) I'll make my post in a bit. Just letting everyone know I'm a bit ill right now. I've been suffering insomnia and dizzy spells for a few weeks, so I might only post once a day or once every other day. Depends on how I feel until I go to the doctor.

Back