• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
I'm in favor of the idea for a new RP as I'm pretty much in a dead-end scenario anyway lol. I'll most likely still use Sy as I barely got his character off the ground yet.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Whoever the GM is, they should be leader. The co-leader should be the co-GM, in case the GM is unavailable. That way, there's always someone in charge. Since the reins of this was given to Sugar Cotton, maybe she should make the decision on who would be doing what. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Sounds like a plan. Who's going to make the plot though? Do we just decide it together?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
That'd probably be up to the GMs to decide. I have absolutely no idea about plot, though.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

jov0006

Years
I'll make a rough plan of a plot idea and give it to Sugar Cotton (depending on whether to be leader or not) if that's fine with you guys?

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I'll make a rough plan of a plot idea and give it to Sugar Cotton (depending on whether to be leader or not) if that's fine with you guys?

Ok. We could all help out each other. On a second thought we could have a Treasurer, Head of Intelligence, Investigator and all that stuff. We could also make it a Guild like Wigglytuff's Guild.

jov0006

Years
I'll draw the region please

I have a knack for drawing maps, plus, I've already started it.

I finished my map, all I need to do is upload it to imgur/deviantart now.

WxQegSj.jpg

Last edited:

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Oh.. A new RP sounds great! I like the idea of coming together with a huge plot to follow. This is gonna be interesting! I'm fine with anybody leading. I hope this thing will become succesful! I'll probably join as Naomi again XD

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I would love to join it, and I understand I havn't really had much say in it yet, but could you reserve a spot for a head of intelligence, or a teacher of some sorts, following from the SU I made for Sophie?

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I'm signing up for THIS RP.

Name: Shawn Frates

Nickname: Smasher

Species: Cranidos

Appearence:

Team: Brute Breakers

Title: (Member) Breaker ‹name›

Appearence: Shawn looks like the average Cranidos, but the blue on his body is red, and his horn-like things on his head are longer.

Personality: Shawn enjoys battling, but he is really friendly and helpful when you get to know him. As a strong fighter, he uses Head Smash to destroy anything in his way. Don't worry, he knows what he's smashing before it gets smashed, so he won't do it on you if you're just a random stranger passing by. He cares deeply about his friends, and he has a lot.

History: At age 2, he was separated from his parrents in a blizzard. Months later, Throh found him shivering in fear and coldness at Mount Plation and took him in. At age 9, Throh decided Shawn could take care of himself and set him free. Throh had told Shawn about training in a place called Boulder Cave, and he went there. Shawn was a low level, and he struggled to battle, but he trained and trained until he heard about a academy in the cave called B.U.T.A., also know as Boulders's Underground Training Academy. A Geodude told him that it was in the lowest part of the cave. Shawn enrolled, and he was put in a class with two Primeape, a Geodude, three Tyogre, and a Timburr. Hence the name, the teacher was a Golem named Boulder. On the last day, they were attacked by Regirock. It captured everybody but Shawn, who managed to excape. He fled until he ran into the Brute Breakers. He was recruited to the team, and he has been in it since.

Level: 40 (All that training in Boluder Cave leveled him that high.)

Moveset: Head Smash, Earthquake, Dig, Bulldoze, Protect, Rock Polish

Back