The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Krookodile777
Togepi

More than I can count and they are all illegitimate :D

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&...15-61212-99488
Or 15-61212-99488 (Watch on your DS)
(^Good battle video of mine)
Old May 20th, 2013, 07:17 AM
✯Shigeru✯
I Dropped The Lift Key...

Nature: Impish
I only have 2 as of now and they are a Blaziken and Rayquaza I used to use in Emerald.

Old May 20th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Anti-001
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Careful
As of now, the only level 100 I have is the event Plasma Deoxys but sadly got a bad nature on it. Closest non-event is my level 73 Sinvy. On my Gen 3 games though, I had a full legit level 100 team, but cannot figure out if there is a way to transfer them without B/W owned.
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:45 AM
H0tB3ans
What is Sylveon?~

Nature: Jolly
I have 2 - Oshawott (rubbish nature, Jolly or something, and I like first evolution's) and Abra (traded, not a bad Nature, Modest).

What is this Pokémon's type?
Only she knows, and it'll stay that way for a long time.
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:27 AM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
One. Deoxys. I got him today from the WiFi event.
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:10 PM
kingfor6
Pkmn Trainer SS Goku

Nature: Careful
None at the moment, but without cheating, earlier in my life, I trained 2 Pokémon on Gold version to level 100 and those 2 were Typhlosion and Pidgeot.
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:32 AM
HereComesHeracross

Nature: Brave
I have over 20 lvl. 100's.. mainly because I have too much time on my hands

Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Starmie, Lapras, Simisage, Milotic, Volcarona, Infernape, Shiny Rapidash, Emboar, Haxorus, Druddigon & Dragonite to name a few.

My Heracross is on lvl. 94
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
I've got a few dozen myself, not counting event Pokémon. Yeah, I've got way too much spare time on my hands.

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Old May 28th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
.....none. D: I have yet to achieve my first level 100 Pokemon. The closest I've gotten to was getting my whole team to level 96 for White 2. Just a few more levelssss D:

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old May 28th, 2013, 08:24 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I'm not sure how many... quite a few. Off the top of my head

Charizard, Sceptile, Feraligatr, Staraptor, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Braviery, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Lucario... there are others but these are the ones I can remember right now.
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:13 AM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
Today Typhlosion that was owned by Tim (Johto) [Started @ Level 5 and raised to level 79] that was then sent to Tim (Unova) [Black 1 - From level 79 to 88] which was finally sent to Tim (Unova) [Black 2] was polished off and was finally raised to level 100 from 88.

Since 1999, when I bought my first Pokémon game, this is the first Pokémon I've raised from it's starting level all the way to 100, ever.

Current List - Typhlosion and Deoxys
Old June 3rd, 2013, 07:12 PM
Zekrom1066
Master of Ideals

Nature: Naughty
Currently, I had a new addition of another Level 100 to my team, which brings the total to 7.

PALKIA Lv100(From Sinnoh), Lustrous Orb, Rash Nature
Spacial Rend, Surf, Earth Power, Aura Sphere

This was the strongest Palkia I've ever had, with a Special Attack stat of 411(24 away from the maximum of 435!!!) I was lucky that I had the correct nature and I trained it in Join Avenue, spamming the level-ups and stat boosters from 1 Cafe and 3 Dojos XD

Currently training my second Azelf(Modest) and second Heatran(Serious Male) transferred from Sinnoh...

Naughty Nature Zekrom with 422 Attack stat and 252 Attack EVs traded from Pokemon White Version FTW!!!

Last edited by Zekrom1066; June 10th, 2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: My Heatran from Sinnoh is a Male, not a Female.
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

None at the moment. Although I did have a Lv. 100 Scrafty with Dragon Dance in White, I reset the game a few months later. I did try to beat the Elite Four using only Scrafty and no other Pokemon, but I keep failing because their Hi Jump Kicks kept missing at critical moments.
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:17 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I don't have all that many since I'm not really into battling all that much. But I do know for a fact that I don't have enough to fill one box. My very first level 100 was my Flygon and I still have it somewhere floating around in my Gen IV games. My first legendary level 100 was a Raquaza. Boy I had a lot of time when I was young(er) and only owned Emerald.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

I have quite a few Lv. 100's but that's cause I use them to battle competitively with and I also have a trade shop where I level them up for others. I've never actually raised any Pokemon up to Lv. 100 because after around 70 to 80 I get so annoyed by the grinding lol
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Seraphimon-sama

Currently, my entire team (Garchomp, Gardevoir, Blaziken, Unfezant, Glaceon and Watchog) are all level 100, with only one other (my Delcatty which took forever to evolve due to not knowing where to get a Moon Stone from) being at the same level.

EDIT: Just got my Latias to level 100.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Last edited by Seraphimon-sama; June 9th, 2013 at 06:24 AM.
Old June 8th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Call me Gamma
Dusty Old Trainer

Nature: Jolly
I have three max level pokemon at the moment. My Krookodile is the only one of those that I actually trained to 100. The other two are Lucario and Latios which were received in trades. I would have to agree with how hard it is to reach max level. I'm astounded when I see that people have boxes full of them.
Old June 8th, 2013, 09:17 PM
SoraTheTruth

Nature: Naive
a few. Charizard, Emboar (my starter), Lucario, Dragonite, Samurott, Sceptile, Zoroark, Ampharos i think that's about it might be missing one.
Old June 9th, 2013, 09:52 AM
DowntownDumpling

Nature: Quiet
I might only have one, actually, a Scrafty. I barely ever play my Black or my White 2.
Old June 9th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Pokemanz
POKEMANZZZ

None as of right now... I'll have atleast a full team of level 100s once I get my Black 2 Version and beat the game.
Old June 10th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Zekrom1066
Master of Ideals

Nature: Naughty
Since I've trained my Sinnoh Azelf, Sinnoh Heatran, Sinnoh Dialga to Lv100 already, I have 10 Lv100s as of now, and I released my Unova Heatran as I did not train it properly.

Also, my Dialga has a Sp.Atk stat of 407, better than my previous one

Naughty Nature Zekrom with 422 Attack stat and 252 Attack EVs traded from Pokemon White Version FTW!!!
Old June 10th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

I've never had a level 100 in Unova, I just get bored of the game too soon. In about 8 tries I've only got as far as N 3 times, Alder once.
Next time I play though I'll probably transfer the pokémon team I've got saved from my old HeartGold file. They're already lv.75-80, so wouldn't be hard to get them to lv.100
Old June 10th, 2013, 03:50 AM
SubVirus

I have only had a team of 100s when i played Red Version waaay back when it new. Since i don't play directly with my friends competitively i see really no point in getting to 100. My rule of thumb is to basically not care about the level after i've learned all the moves i want to use from what it cannot be taught by TM.
And besides... there isn't enough content to request a lvl 100. but to each their own.
Old June 10th, 2013, 07:33 AM
BUKKØW

Only the Deoxys e event at the moment. I have yet to train a poke to lvl 100. I get bored and want to start training other pokes to higher lvls. i think i have around 40 at lvl 80 lol. Guess its time to start grinding away

3DS FC: 5429-9023-9555
Current Shinys: NONE
FRIEND SAFARI:
Old June 10th, 2013, 07:46 AM
The_Consumer

From the top of my head I have a level 100 Samurott, Eelektross, Rotom, Metagross, Swampert and a few others...not all of them became level 100s in these 5th generation games though. Like Swampert, Metagross and Rotom.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links