Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation
Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:03 PM
xander9
pkmn Breeder

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
i still havent even gone beyond 4th edition yet. still havent played black or white or black2 white2.
4th gen all the way
xander-FC-1117-9068-2662 (Diamond)PM to battle
xander-FC-3352-0557-5297 (Platinum)

xander-FC-1806-4394-7406 (Soul Silver)

please play some 4th gen with me
Old May 25th, 2013, 01:47 PM
kingfor6
Pkmn Trainer SS Goku

Nature: Careful
I will still play HG. When XY come out, whether I will even play X or Y will depend on the new features especially the 3D. And whether there will be decent, new Pokémon. If the new 3D battle style graphics are sloppy, I will not play X or Y.
Old May 28th, 2013, 11:04 AM
TreeTerraGames
Youtuber - Pokemon

Nature: Calm
I always will it was my first game and feature my favourite starter but I do sort of prefer gan 3 games but I will always play 4th gen .
Hello Everybody I'm TreeTerraGames
FC Codes:
3DS XL - 0404-6355-4334
White 2 - 0820 4757 3793
White - 4557 0976 7865
Soul Silver - 4899 9062 2476

Team -
Ninjask: Speed boost / Jolly / Substitute, Swords dance, Baton Pass, Bug Bite / Max Speed
Gyarados: Intimidate / Lonely / Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Waterfall / Max Attack
Swampert: Damp / Relaxed / (Need A Move Set Thats Good)
Servine: Contrary / Mild / Leaf Storm, Calm Mind, Solarbeam, Toxic
(This is going to be my main team its just a WIP still)

Youtube Subscribe - TreeTerraGames
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:05 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Probably not much. I haven't played D/P/Pt for three or four years now and only played HeartGold for a grand total of two hours in the last two years. They're all great games but I just don't play them as much anymore... :(

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old June 1st, 2013, 03:01 PM
LonelyBarstool
Master Bird-Feeder

I recently restarted my Pearl to play it again (So I could beat the Elite four with an Ambipom) it's an alright game, but the main reason I'd play it is that my favorite pokemon are in that generation.
POOP.
Old June 1st, 2013, 04:59 PM
Roychu
Unhatched Egg

Uhhm, I don't know.
While I haven't actually played D\P\Pt -yet-, they're already my most hated games, or rather, least favorite. Something about the heroes, the concept of god being introduced, the awful legendaries (I hate dialga and palkia, not sure why.) just make me not like the game.
Right now I'm lurking on ebay and thinking of buying a GBA SP just to replay Emerald. I don't think I will feel the same way about the 4th gen (HG\SS excluded. I love them.)

I WILL replay HG for sure. Except maybe this time I'll play SS instead.
My name's Roy. I l-o-v-e the Red Hot Chili Peppers. (Ask me about my collection!)
You can message me any time you'd like, about anythig you'd like =)
If you'd like to add me on facebook, let me know.
My Heart Gold FC - 0262 1253 3957

I admin a pokemon-based page on facebook - facebook.com/PkmnUltimateGold

My Welcome Lounge thread - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...53#post7685453
Old June 4th, 2013, 03:12 PM
KungFuPurp
Unhatched Egg

i don't think i'd ever stop playing any of the GENS just because new ones are coming out, i've actually only played Yellow, Ruby, FireRed, & Black 2...as you can see i've skipped multiple games because of what time does to one.. But I'm actually in the process of getting HeartGold, Diamond & Platinum to start my new saga in those games which im pretty thrilled to do, especially since Sinnoh is one of my favorite Regions (if it's not my overall favorite)..

So no i wouldn't quit ANY of the older GENS because new games are on the horizon
Old June 4th, 2013, 03:37 PM
daigonite
[insert artsy user title here]
Community Supporter

Honestly I really don't like Generation IV. Probably my least favourite generation. I think the only game I'll ever play again from it is Heartgold and that's just because it's a remake of Gold. :p
Old June 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM
✯Shigeru✯
I Dropped The Lift Key...

Nature: Impish
I don't think I'll stop entirely but it'll be some time before I pick up a gen 4 game again. I've completed the national dex and mostly everything else on all of them (except soul silver) so for the time being, I won't be playing them.
I ♥ Symmetry

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here