The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted May 22nd, 2013 (11:37 AM). Edited May 22nd, 2013 by Rin Okumura.
Rin Okumura
I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Rin Okumura
hey i'm in the submarine for the second time but no dittos are showing up so I can fix the warp pad. I've been walking around for about an hour now but no luck...help D:

also gonna add that I can't find any pokemon in the area you're meant to catch ditto.

"You trusted me, so I'll trust you too. That's what being friends means, doesn't it..?" - Rin Okumura, Blue Exorcist
Old Posted May 22nd, 2013 (11:26 PM).
warlockopain

Wow this looks like an interesting game !! will play sure !!
Old Posted May 23rd, 2013 (10:32 AM).
chriz_010
Unhatched Egg

I've been playing for a little while now and snakewood is fantastic! I have a few questions if someone could answer them.

1) Can you breed mysteryegg/secretegg/hyperegg with ditto?

2) Is there more than one leaf stone (or more than one of any other kind of stone)?
Old Posted May 23rd, 2013 (04:09 PM).
Blackdragoon
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
Hey guys! im about to redo my lp's on pokemon snakewood so if you wanna know how to do stuff about it then check out my channel! some of my current vids on pokemon snakewood i guess you could say arent really clear...? but idk lol so lets do it again!

Old Posted May 23rd, 2013 (11:59 PM).
Falsever
maybe i'll come back

Nature: Jolly
This is an awesome hack, I'd say. The story's amazing and I love the jokes. :3
This will be more than fantastic if you inserted new tiles.
Well, I don't care about it, I think the amazing gameplay with funny jokes are enough.

• Rizon
Old Posted May 25th, 2013 (04:24 AM). Edited May 25th, 2013 by Rin Okumura.
Rin Okumura
I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Rin Okumura
I'm gonna have to use cheats to get the ditto, walked around for hours and not one pokemon showed up in the area you're meant to catch ditto on the submarine.

This one is just a test to see if my profile pic is up

"You trusted me, so I'll trust you too. That's what being friends means, doesn't it..?" - Rin Okumura, Blue Exorcist
Old Posted May 28th, 2013 (12:13 AM).
SongPhoenix
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
This game is awesome! I've been playing it for literally 7 hours straight, lol! I just stopped at the Dewford Town gym, trying to beat the new leader there. It's a lot more challenging than the originals, which I appreciate, and the dark atmosphere is a different yet welcomed change. Thank you so much for releasing it! (: I'll be playing it through until the end!
Old Posted May 29th, 2013 (07:35 PM).
thetripplenine

Nature: Bold
Is the sprite supposed to revert back to the original trainer when watering the plants?

Fully Grown Dragons:
Spoiler:
Old Posted May 29th, 2013 (09:24 PM).
Casavult
Unhatched Egg

I love this game. I loved playing it on my PC and now I can finally play it on the go on my PSP because I found a working emulator for it. It's called gpSP-J (can't remember what revision but I think it's the latest!). Thanks again for this awesome hack.
Old Posted May 30th, 2013 (03:13 PM).
Eagle0314
Unhatched Egg

in pokemon snakewood i need the image file of the game.
Old Posted May 30th, 2013 (04:36 PM).
kcalb meruyk

can somebody tell me where is sundance rock ?
Old Posted May 30th, 2013 (06:37 PM).
necrobrad
Unhatched Egg

ok I love pokemon snakewood but I was in the cave after I got out of the sub goin to fight the big boss and i died it sent me back to pettleburg how do i get back
Old Posted May 30th, 2013 (09:55 PM).
thetripplenine

Nature: Bold
In the fortree gym when you're battling winoa ur sprite is messed up, also if you renter the camera gets all messed up and goes up when you walk up.

Fully Grown Dragons:
Spoiler:
Old Posted May 31st, 2013 (09:07 AM).
gavinb612
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrobrad View Post
ok I love pokemon snakewood but I was in the cave after I got out of the sub goin to fight the big boss and i died it sent me back to pettleburg how do i get back
Get back to the cave or sub? And what boss?
Old Posted May 31st, 2013 (09:16 PM). Edited May 31st, 2013 by DrFuji.
Jamessee
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys, need some help here. Not sure if my version of Snakewood is outdated or something (can't be, right? I downloaded the patch from here and applied it to a Ruby ROM, but when I want to go to the abandoned mines there is simply no way. The picture I attached should explain it. The setting is to the east of Pacifidlog, a bit south to where the abandoned mines should be.

As you can see, it's all rapids and there's no land to the north. All there is to the north is a big patch of dive-able water which is sealed away by rocks, so I can't access it. If it helps, I have not defeated the Elite 4 (heck, I haven't even gone into Victory Road) but I have killed Esau and have called Dr Blackthorn, who told me to go to the abandoned mines.

Is it due to my ROM being outdated? Though I hope it isn't a problem with the ROM, as I'd hate to restart the game at this stage (I restarted this before due to the same problem, this time using the patch attached by Cutlerine, but the problem still appeared). If something else is the problem, does anyone know how to solve it?

CUTLERINE HELP
Attached Images
File Type: png 1370062270219.png‎ (6.5 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old Posted June 1st, 2013 (04:14 AM).
pmadeira
Unhatched Egg

Good Afternoon everyone, quick question.
I'm in the film university and the game just froze, i can't walk, can't open the menu.
Is there any way i can fix it?
Old Posted June 1st, 2013 (05:24 AM).
Dimebag

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamessee View Post
Hey guys, need some help here. Not sure if my version of Snakewood is outdated or something (can't be, right? I downloaded the patch from here and applied it to a Ruby ROM, but when I want to go to the abandoned mines there is simply no way. The picture I attached should explain it. The setting is to the east of Pacifidlog, a bit south to where the abandoned mines should be.

As you can see, it's all rapids and there's no land to the north. All there is to the north is a big patch of dive-able water which is sealed away by rocks, so I can't access it. If it helps, I have not defeated the Elite 4 (heck, I haven't even gone into Victory Road) but I have killed Esau and have called Dr Blackthorn, who told me to go to the abandoned mines.

Is it due to my ROM being outdated? Though I hope it isn't a problem with the ROM, as I'd hate to restart the game at this stage (I restarted this before due to the same problem, this time using the patch attached by Cutlerine, but the problem still appeared). If something else is the problem, does anyone know how to solve it?

CUTLERINE HELP

If I recall correctly the mines are near the place that sky pillar was in ruby.
Old Posted June 2nd, 2013 (01:45 AM).
Jamessee
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
If I recall correctly the mines are near the place that sky pillar was in ruby.
Yes, I know. And that patch of dive-able water which is sealed off happens to be conveniently located at where the mines are supposed to be, meaning the land isn't there at all. I have watched videos of that part, so I know what I'm talking about.
Does anybody know a place where i can download a good ROM of this game?
Old Posted June 2nd, 2013 (09:51 PM).
Dimebag

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamessee View Post
Yes, I know. And that patch of dive-able water which is sealed off happens to be conveniently located at where the mines are supposed to be, meaning the land isn't there at all. I have watched videos of that part, so I know what I'm talking about.
Does anybody know a place where i can download a good ROM of this game?
I don't know if your problem is related to broken ROM. It could be a patching error.Also for your question .....Google is your friend.
Old Posted June 2nd, 2013 (10:01 PM).
starfy222

Is ralts catchable in this hack.
Old Posted June 2nd, 2013 (10:55 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfy222 View Post
Is ralts catchable in this hack.
Yes it is catchable and is available early in the hack
Old Posted June 3rd, 2013 (01:39 AM).
Jamessee
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
I don't know if your problem is related to broken ROM. It could be a patching error.Also for your question .....Google is your friend.
Yeah, might be a problem with my patching, but it doesn't make sense. I used Lunar IPS, the ROM of Ruby on coolrom and the patch on the first page of this thread, the one attached by Cutlerine. What could have gone wrong?
...unless the patch on the first post is long outdated or something

Well, I don't know which website to trust anymore. I tried downloading a few ROMs/patches, but either my save isn't working, or something, and I don't feel like playing all the way from the beginning till I reach there just to find out if the ROM is working, so I'm just trying to see if anyone knows where I can get a ROM that is guaranteed to work. Anybody know anywhere I can download a complete, or at least up to date version of the game, preferably the whole ROM and not just the patch (in case patching goes wrong, but a patch is still alright)? Pwetty please? I really want to complete this game TT.TT

Right, I sound really whiny now, one last ridiculous question. In case nobody knows any website, does anyone here with a working ROM feel like emailing a copy to me? Lets hope there's a kind soul here :/
Old Posted June 4th, 2013 (05:53 AM).
CrOw16

Nature: Relaxed
Can you obtain the ghost pokemon?

Old Posted June 4th, 2013 (07:01 PM). Edited June 4th, 2013 by xenes.
xenes
Unhatched Egg

Hey cutlerine. first of all, just want to say snakewood is pure awesomeness. second of all, how do you get the 4th badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcalb meruyk View Post
can somebody tell me where is sundance rock ?
Its in the abandoned mines where sky pillar used to be
Old Posted June 4th, 2013 (08:10 PM).
Jamessee
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenes View Post
Hey cutlerine. first of all, just want to say snakewood is pure awesomeness. second of all, how do you get the 4th badge

Its in the abandoned mines where sky pillar used to be
The forth badge is apparently only obtainable post-League, along with Strength for some reason. Also, Sundance rock is in Solar Caverns. The rock that is in the mines is Cassidy rock.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links