The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
This club needs more activity, so here's some Dawn pics:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:28 PM
drosewood67
Opeslum League Champion

Nature: Adamant
I personally like the first image. I always have liked those Dawn and Mamoswine photos. Thought it was funny whenever Mamoswine scrathed his/her butt when Dawn tried to give a command, like in "Leading a Stray" or "Trials and Adulations". I also think Dawn looks really cute when she's with all her Pokémon.
Old May 26th, 2013, 04:46 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
yeah that first pic is super cute, after im officially caught up with black and white anime im gonna go back and watch diamond and pearl saga again so i can enjoy dawn at her fullest once again
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Well the first Dawn image from that post was drawn by Soara, who is basically one of the greatest Pokemon fanarts in the fandom. Though he's also one of those artists who draws panty shots of her.
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:04 AM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

thats ok, theres always gonna be those perverted people on the internet that have to find everything sexual
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:28 AM
GFDawn
Dawn's Boyfriend

Nature: Naughty
I also think that it's all in your perspective as well though, as far as this whole there's not enough of Dawn without it being sexual thing. If you choose to look at something in that light then okay maybe there is, but I do think some people overflanderize some things that are in any other case not sexual. I'm not saying "oh Dawn should expose more of her body" or anything, but at the same time I can't say that every pantyshot or pic of her in a suggestive position is sexual. Take for example my avatar or the first pic, both have been perceived as slightly sexual because she's bent over, but I see neither that way, but in a rather cute and endearing light. But obviously there are clear cut examples too and that's unavoidable. So it's in the eye of the beholder, we can't waste time nitpicking what is or isn't because everyone sees something different. Sorry for the little rant, but that's what I think lol.
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:57 AM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

i respect your opinion and somewhat agree with you, let art be art i suppose.
Old June 5th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Do you think it's ok to post links to Dawn images from Pixiv if you don't have an account there to allow only the image for this thread?
Old June 5th, 2013, 08:55 AM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

i mean if it still allows us to view the images without an account then that should be fine, but if we had to make an account i most likely wouldn't
Old June 7th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Dawn-Berlitz
Master Pokemon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
the only time you need a account on pixiv is if you want to view the full size image or if the image may be considered 18+ most Dawn images i believe are not 18+

Dawn Fan/lover
Old June 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Here's more Dawn images for you guys:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old June 9th, 2013, 12:10 AM
PiplupParty
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Jolly
Why you like Dawn so much? One of my favourite of Ash's companions!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Easily her Piplup. So cute
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: :/ her default outift I guess. I really don't remember individual outfits in that much detail
Old June 17th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiplupParty View Post
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: :/ her default outift I guess. I really don't remember individual outfits in that much detail
Would several anime screenshots/fanarts of her individual outfits help you refresh your memory?
Old June 21st, 2013, 05:43 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Given the new Fairy types, I'm curious about something - do you guys think Dawn will ever catch one? They seem to be like very light and pure and good-hearted Pokémon, perfect for a trainer like Dawn to use. They'd complement her style perfectly alongside Pachirisu and Buneary, and her personality is just begging for a hero of a Pokémon on her team, but I can't think of what she'd catch haha. Honestly based on the fan art above I think Kirlia would be a great partner for her; what do you guys think?
Old June 22nd, 2013, 06:46 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Given the new Fairy types, I'm curious about something - do you guys think Dawn will ever catch one? They seem to be like very light and pure and good-hearted Pokémon, perfect for a trainer like Dawn to use. They'd complement her style perfectly alongside Pachirisu and Buneary, and her personality is just begging for a hero of a Pokémon on her team, but I can't think of what she'd catch haha. Honestly based on the fan art above I think Kirlia would be a great partner for her; what do you guys think?
To be fair, Dawn may not catch a Fairy type, and instead, her Togekiss would possibly be reclassified as a Fairy/Flying type.
Old June 24th, 2013, 10:22 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

yeah i agree with you pinkie, i believe togekiss and its line should be reclassified as fairy types. it makes the most sense to me, otherwise kirlia could make sense for dawn. unfortunately we most likely wont get another cameo from dawn until pokemon ends totally, which is far in the future.
Old June 25th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdude18 View Post
yeah i agree with you pinkie, i believe togekiss and its line should be reclassified as fairy types. it makes the most sense to me, otherwise kirlia could make sense for dawn. unfortunately we most likely wont get another cameo from dawn until pokemon ends totally, which is far in the future.
Kirlia for Dawn? I think that's a reasonable suggestion but I'm not sure how well Gardevoir would suit her if it evolved haha. Gardevoir seems like a big passive/silent type, as opposed to Dawn being the strong and loud character? I guess their personalities could clash well or they could even learn from each other, but I'm not sure how well they'd work together in general. Can't hurt to see it, though!
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:52 AM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

gallade would probably make more sense, obviously it wouldnt be a fairy type, but id like that fit
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Gallade, for Dawn? What makes you say that! Gallade seems far too manly and focussed for Dawn, like some kind of elite warrior, I can't see that suiting her at all haha. She's already got Mamoswine as the token "conflicting personalities" Pokémon so I'm not sure where Gallade would fit in and although it'd be interesting to see, I can't really think of a way that they could make it work... I'd love to hear your reasoning though!
Old June 26th, 2013, 07:47 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

exactly! itd be a nice change of pace from her other pokes! they'd struggle at first but i believe they'd eventually connect through their wills to win. also, i dont see gallade as a completely buff warrior super manly poke. he seems more calm and collective, picking his moment to strike in my opinion. but i could see this working overall.
Old June 28th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdude18 View Post
gallade would probably make more sense, obviously it wouldnt be a fairy type, but id like that fit
Dawn's rival, Zoey, already uses a Gallade, so she'll have to use a Gardevoir for the purpose of a polar opposite theme between her and her pokemon/rival. Kinda like how Ash has a female Unfezant, while Trip has a male Unfezant.
Old June 29th, 2013, 11:13 AM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

completely forgot about that, my bad haha that completely makes my argument irrelevant now
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:03 AM
Dawn-Berlitz
Master Pokemon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
is a update zdude18 is a co-owner of this club now I wont always be able to be here so he will be able to take care of things while i am away I am not always able because of a death in my family about 2 months ago and things been real rough after that and losing me job

Dawn Fan/lover
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:14 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-Berlitz View Post
is a update zdude18 is a co-owner of this club now I wont always be able to be here so he will be able to take care of things while i am away I am not always able because of a death in my family about 2 months ago and things been real rough after that and losing me job
Oh gosh, sorry to hear your news :( We'll make sure to look after this place until you're back on your feet!

So as a discussion, what do you guys think of Dawn's prospects of love? Who would you see her fitting with as a couple? Do you think she's even interested in finding a relationship? What is your favourite Dawn shipping? Discuss! I want to hear your views first :D
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:22 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
So as a discussion, what do you guys think of Dawn's prospects of love? Who would you see her fitting with as a couple? Do you think she's even interested in finding a relationship? What is your favourite Dawn shipping? Discuss! I want to hear your views first :D
1. I believe she'll find it dreamy like other girls her age.

2. I have to go with Kenny, since he hinted his crush for her.

3. Perhaps not at the moment because the contests has higher priority for her than finding a relationship.

4. Sapphirepearlshipping, because I like to follow my headcanon where Dawn is bi, if that's appropriate here, and she and May quickly became best of friends during their first meeting.

Sponsored Links