• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Clubs Ideas and Discussions

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Are there Dragon Ball club? I don't see it, maybe I'm too tired today. If it is then sorry...

There is no Dragon Ball club as I see it :<

Why don't you make a club for yourself or ask somebody to make it for you. I would happily make it for you though but I got a lot on my plate and unfortunately, I really don't watch it. :<

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Would anybody be interested in a Superhero club? (the ones that you see in comics)

Or... would that be a little too broad?

Wow great idea ++++

And no, there isn't any DBZ club. You can make one yourself, and i think it will be a success since i have some friends who like DBZ :3

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
How about a Sandshrew club?
You guys are probably sick of me by now, haha.
But I dunno, just throwing it out there.
Also a Beatles club? Or is that to specific considering there's already a music club?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
How about a Sandshrew club?
You guys are probably sick of me by now, haha.
But I dunno, just throwing it out there.
Also a Beatles club? Or is that to specific considering there's already a music club?
Pokemon-related clubs are housed in the Pokemon Groups section. You can make a Sandshrew/Sandslash family club or a Ground type club.

You can try to discuss Beatles in the music club, but an alternative is posting in General Entertaiment. If there's a Beatles thread there, have at it. If not, feel free to make one. Hope this helps.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I will definitely do all that in the morning, haha.
It's late by me, and my little cousin is to energetic for either of our good.
As for the ground type club, I made it, but my leave killed it. I think I'd like to focus only on Sandshrew and sandslash.
And I'll check for a Beatles club.
Thanks for the help!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Beatles fanculb, eh? I might be interested!

Random thought, has PC ever had a Harry Potter fanclub? I'm not a big fan myself, I'm just curious.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Beatles fanculb, eh? I might be interested!

Random thought, has PC ever had a Harry Potter fanclub? I'm not a big fan myself, I'm just curious.

We had a Harry Potter Fan Club right here but I strongly suggest you don't post there as it is already dead. You could always remake it or ask someone to remake it for you.

EDIT: 100th post yay xP

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
I did a forum search and saw that the KPop Fan Club has been dead for about 1 1/2 years. oo;

With the recent increase in KPopularity, would anyone be interested in making a new KPop Fan Club with me? :D (I'm a bit nervous to do it on my own. XD)

And Harry Potter was mentioned - if it's re-made, I'd join for sure! I might be willing to be a co-runner as well. :3

And just to throw this out there - if anyone wants user bars for their club (any club!), PM me! I love making graphics. :D

Back