• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♛ Legendary Pokemon Club (new event started!) ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to all the new members!

Alright, so the movie is set to be streamed Saturday and Sunday, at 3 different times each day to accommodate for all members. So far the streams are set to start at 6 pm in the timezones: GMT -6, GMT and GMT +8, but you're all free to suggest any other time you'd like. Hope to see some of you at the livestreams! :)
do u mean this weekend ollli??
the time of the streaming is pretty late for me.... :\ can u do something about it??

Username: LadyNyx
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Darkrai and Cresselia
Answer a Topic:
What it would be like if Arceus was a mascot to his own game?
I would definitely buy this game. I think if they could come up with a good storyline, such a game would be amazing and possibly quite popular. The mascot would be the the Alpha pokemon said to create Sinnoh, Ransai, and possibly the rest of the Pokemon universe.
welcome to the club Nyx!!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Welcome to the club Nyx, hope you'll enjoy your time here! :)
do u mean this weekend ollli??
the time of the streaming is pretty late for me.... :\ can u do something about it??
Sure thing! I don't reckon many people from the easter countries are going to join us, so you can just mention your timezone and any time on the two days would be the best for you, and I'll see if I can work it out. Your best bet is probably Saturday, since some of the streams on Sunday may be cancelled :(

Edit:

The first stream will be starting in exactly 2 hours on this channel http://www.livestream.com/poclivestreams

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Username: Classic Sonic
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Dialga and Palkia
Answer a Topic - Which legendary Pokémon's backstory is, in your opinion, the most interesting?: I do like Lugia's, as it's the Guardian of the Sea, and I like its character in the 2nd movie as the mysterious and new Pokemon destined to protect the area of Shamouti...

Olli

Years
The next stream will be in about 2 hours in the same channel (http://www.livestream.com/poclivestreams)! It'd be great if some of you showed up a bit earlier, just so we can run some tests to check if everything's working, as it didn't go exaaactly as planned in the first stream ;p

Also, to keep this from not being entirely spam of the livestream events, here's a new topic for y'all!

Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, folks! Thanks for joining.

I don't know much about Keldeo's back story, but I am excited to watch the movie today. :3

I'm there! Movie ready to go in about 15 minutes. :)

My guilty pleasure in Pokemon Battle Revolution was using two Darkrai in double battles... XD; For a sleep-inducing move, Dark Void has fantastic accuracy. I also find much joy in seeing his ability, Bad Dreams, whittle away the enemy's health. Nightmare is an optional move. Of course, the movie Darkrai had Spacial Rend and Roar of Time to play with, too. With toys like Nasty Plot, Trick, and Dark Pulse to play with too, Darkrai is a very awesome legendary to work with.

Mewtwo is also very fun to use, since he likely has the strongest Psychic STAB / spatk base in the game. He also has a powerful Ice Beam and Fire Blast to use. In the earlier generations, I totally used him to destroy the Elite 4 to train some lower level Pokemon with exp. share.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, I haven't posted here in forever, but here I am! Ready to watch the movie with you, blade!

I love Ho-Oh personally. Sacred fire is a very devastating move and it got even better in 4th gen when it became physical, working off of Ho-Oh's naturally high Atk stat.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Username: Belldandy
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Mew & Celebi
Answer a Topic:

Have any of you seen Kyurem vs. The Swords of Justice yet?

Nope, not yet :D I hope I can see it during Movie Day/Night! Already watching Mewtwo Returns atm.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Username: JNathan
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Lugia and Rayquaza
Answer a Topic: Have any of you seen Kyurem vs. The Swords of Justice yet?
Nope, hope to see it today if possible.

Olli

Years
Great to see so many new members! Hope you'll all continue to stay active and enjoy your time here :D

Next stream starts in 2 hours http://www.livestream.com/poclivestreams Sorry to anyone who missed the last Saturday livestream, there was some confusion as to who was gonna stream it :( I can arrange a new stream for anyone who couldn't attend at any other stream though, so just tell me, and I'll try to figure something out :)

Hngg, so hard to choose. I've recently used Black Kyurem and Latios in battle from my B2, but I honestly didn't use them much, as they were all post-game exclusives, and I kinda lost interest after a bit :( So yeah, while they're fresh in mind and were really great for battles, they're definitely not my favourites. However, there was quite the jump between actually owning and finishing a game, as I gave away my Gameboy Advance and all my games a few years back, and I never actually managed to get through any ROMs due to the experience being so different, so excluding Black 2 as well as a recent playthrough of Sapphire, it must've been like 4-5 years since I last used a legendary :o

The choice would probably be between Lugia, Zapdos and Kyogre for me though. Zapdos has always been a great asset to my team, with its great movepool and its (presumably) great stats, and it's never let me down in battle, annihilating everyone with its Drill Peck :p

I loved using Lugia back in my G/S days, and it was pretty much used exclusively on my team for a period of time. I guess it might be bias due to being my favourite, but even if it isn't all that great anymore (I really have no idea), I used it tons back in the day :p

Kyogre is mainly from a more recent playthrough of Sapphire, where it saved me from an excessive amount of grinding, since I was far too weak to take on the E4. Kyogre pretty much blazed through everything though, but I only really used it for that :p

In the end I'd probably have to go with Zapdos, mainly due to the amount of times I've used it in my Leaf Green. Despite Silver being my most played game, it took quite some time before I caught Lugia, whereas Zapdos has been used regularly throughout both my Blue and my Leaf Green, and it's just always been there to save me ;')

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
wow! so many members joined! :3
welcome to the club guys!

i havenever used a legendary before... :3c so..i cannot answer the question.. :(
instead i'll post some pics.

Spoiler:

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
I never posted here ever since after my sign up...but oh well. :)

Which legendary Pokemon is your favorite to use in battle?
Actually, I have only used Hoenn legendaries ever since. Uhm, my favorite legendary to use in battle is Deoxys. Deoxys has formes that you can use in different situations. I really like Deoxys's attack forme the most 'cause it can deal severe damage to opponents.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I often use Shaymin in Platinum play, it's cute, and I like its Seed Flare because it is powerful and hits the mark most of the time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
So I have all new respect for both Keldeo and Kyurem now! They were both Pokémon that I previously hated, but I loved Keldeo's personality in the movie (plus he's really pretty!) and Kyurem was just a huge badass ahah. I can't wait to see more of the movies, they're basically the only way I start to like legendary Pokémon bar the non-naturally-insane ones XD

Years

I have to say, the Tao Trio in the 5th Generation. I had a lot of fun experimenting with Reshiram and Zekrom's Fusion moves and also using my Kyurem in Black 2, and since I had Zekrom and also traded my Reshiram from Black over I was able to also test out Black and White Kyurem, and I had a lot of fun using it. Maybe I might make it a permanent team member sometime.

Years
Woo, new members~!

Hmm, out of all of them, Darkrai. I tend to favor dark types, and Darkrai is like the greatest candy in a bowl of sweets. His naturally learned moves are great together, if you know how to pair them. Usually I lean towards the strategy 'Hit em fast and hard', but Darkrai makes me want to plan out my moves more. Plus Dark Void is very useful, as is his ability. It keeps him from losing HP, while the opponent's is whittled away. Like I said, very useful.

If I couldn't have Darkrai, then Palkia. More for sentimental reasons than anything else. He's the legendary of the game that introduced me to pokemon. :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Because I'm attracted to 3rd Gen, I'm gonna say the Legendary Birds Trio. They are effective against most of the pokemons except Rock(Articuno can wipe that out), Electric. Also they were the first legendaries I ever caught in my trainer life.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Favorite Mascot?
Ms. Suicune would have to be my answer, mainly because its not as hyped as the best Legendary Pokemon of the generation (via Lugia, Ho-Oh, Giratina, Reshiram, etc) & not to mention it was Crystal which in my opinion, was tons better than Gold/Silver.

Username: Sector Revenge
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Latias & Cresselia

Nice to see that someone else was finally able to manage a Legendary club after all. Looking great Blade!

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2020
Username: reshiram9

My partners: Reshiram and Angellean

Current topic: My faorite legendary pokemon and my favorte pokemon of all time is my very own Lv. 100 reshirm it never fails me it looks awsome and i really relate to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back