The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Pokemon Movie?
Pokemon The First Movie 10 27.78%
Pokemon 2000: The Power of One 10 27.78%
Pokemon the Movie 3: The Spell of the Unown 6 16.67%
Pokemon 4ever Celebi The Voice of the Forest 5 13.89%
Pokemon Heroes Latios and Latias 5 13.89%
Pokemon Jirachi: Wish Maker 4 11.11%
Pokemon Destiny Deoxys 2 5.56%
Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew 8 22.22%
Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea 4 11.11%
Pokemon the Rise of Darkrai 5 13.89%
Pokemon Giratina and the Sky Warrior 2 5.56%
Pokemon Arceus and the Jewel of Life 2 5.56%
Pokemon Zororark Master of Illusions 1 2.78%
Pokemon Black/White: Victini and Reshiram/Zekrom 1 2.78%
Pokemon Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice 1 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 2nd, 2013, 06:10 PM
DelightedTurk
Hipsterest Hypno in the land

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
For me it's either between Mewtwo Strikes Back or Celebi The Voice of the Forest.

Mewtwo Strikes Back is here mainly for nostalgic regions, everytime I watched it in the last few years it reminded me of when I was a kid. I went to watch it with my friend and my mum when I was 4 (yeah FOUR) in the cinema and it was the best thing ever, like wow it was so amazing I loved every moment of it and it was genuinely just a great film, when Ash turned to stone it was like the only moment in the anime that made me cry (I was four guys, FOUR).

Celebi, The Voice of the Forest is my other favourite because I remember as a kid my dad bought it for me on DVD, I used to watch it all the time and I still have it to this day. I thought that the villain was a breath of fresh air compared to the usual, bumbling Team Rocket. I loved how Celebi and Ash etc bonded, and the fact that Professor Oak was in the film as a young Pokémon trainer as well just made it that much better.
Old June 6th, 2013, 11:12 AM
GFisMay
I <3 May

Nature: Quirky
My favorite movie is Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. May was such a cutie there, and so was manaphy. Plus all of the Advanceshipping hints.
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:43 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I like Arceus and Jewel of Life the best. Movie and plot was great and I feasted my eyes on that Arceus for the first time
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
2000 is super boss. It's my favorite, but the third (Entei) and fifth (Lati@s) movies are close behind for me, for primarily nostalgic reasons.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here