The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 24th, 2012, 12:19 PM
pokegym
Unhatched Egg

i always have evolution stones in my bag and, i just now have two level 1 zoura's i never take them out and they're not tough but if i see a dexoys somehow i can just trade with them

i always have evolution stones in my bag and, i just now have two level 1 zoura's i never take them out and they're not tough but if i see a dexoys somehow i can just trade with them

Last edited by pokegym; August 24th, 2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 7th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

My team for RNGing in W and W2 is 2 Chatots, Volcarona, and Bellossom. I RNG'd them too just for that purpose. xD If it's for a capture, I also bring along the Gallade that I traded Mia for as a Ralts. :D Gallade is my False Swiper, Volcarona is my Flier/Flame Body, and Bellossom is my Sweet Scenter. I also got really bored one day and caught flawless Dittos for every nature to use when breeding. I'm sure there's more stuff I do but I can't think of any others atm lol
Old June 7th, 2013, 02:24 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I do RNG breeding usually, so I always have two Chatots, a Foongus (random) and a Volcarona in my party. I also try to keep at least two open spaces.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].

Last edited by tabor62; June 7th, 2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old December 7th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Divroc

Sorry im very new to this so this is all interesting...

1 question..why does everyone have 2 chatots in their group what do they do for you?
Old April 16th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Absol
Community Supporter

Bumping this topic ;D

With X&Y what I do now has changed from before. I transferred my Volcarona to use for Fly and Flame Body to my X and I use that now for everything. I also have a male and female Sylveon with Cute Charm that I use when catching stuff. Cute charm makes it easier to find opposite gender mons and Sylveon learns Skill Swap so I can check for abilities with it too. :D
Old April 22nd, 2014, 09:23 PM
Cilicica
Pokemon Lover ~~

For X & Y, my Talonflame is always in my party unless I'm training a new party. It has Flame Body, Fly, it's a high level; it's very useful. (I just don't use it for competitive battling but I don't care, really)
Old April 22nd, 2014, 11:14 PM
thebest
Where beginnings are
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
We me I like to ride around old towns to test out my new traded pokemon try to evolve it only on my bike, that may seem weird but that's me lol

POKEMON Y 3695 1353 1392
Old June 3rd, 2014, 01:37 AM
Rauzo
Daddy Fat Sax

Nature: Calm
For RNGing on White I used to roll with 2 Chatots named Mozart, my Volcarona that I borrowed from my Ingame B2 team and a smeargle that I bred all the way from Emerald (specifically to identify and catch a Max Speed +nature Mewtwo in FR) that knew Sweet Scent, Soak, False Swipe and Spore. That way there's 2 open spaces to catch parents and put them in the day care asap.

On Y, I simply roll with my ingame talonflame. He's all I need <3 When it's time to go and catch parents then i head over to the friend safari or where ever with the Smeargle from White and a Gyarados for Surf/Strength/Waterfall purposes.
Old July 9th, 2014, 12:49 PM
KatTayle
Cat Pokemon lover

Nature: Lax
I always bring my shiny gardevoir along when shiny hunting. IDK why, maybe hoping she'll bring luck?
IGN: Katya
FS: Zebstrika, Pachirisu, and Helioptile
Old August 6th, 2014, 07:38 AM
J2a1m1i2e
Moon Princess In Training

Nature: Modest
I always bring my Volcarona from Gen V whenever I'm breeding/hunting/catching/flying, and I normally bring my Gallade which I use for catching, it has Thief, False Swipe, Hypnosis and Protect which I may switch out for a higher PP move instead of only ever using Thief. Also, I try and bring my two Pickup Gourgeist for a)items and b)luck as Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist are my favourite Pokemon, so I hope they bring me luck :3 I know, I'm boring... Also, I bring my Vileplume (<3) for Sweet Scent and my Greninja for Surf for Horde Battles, Lvl.100 Greninja with STAB Surf wrecks those Wingull, Gulpin and Bellsprout >:D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links