The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 7th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Still private. After clicking the box, did you make sure you clicked the button that says save public/private status of pokemon?

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old June 7th, 2013, 06:07 PM
bugsy555

*facepalm* forgot to save the status. OK now it should be good....https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=4814656&la

Get behind Maruno's Pokemon Trading Card Game Mod for Pokemon Essentials!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=288773
Help him to make this awesome idea a reality!
Old June 7th, 2013, 06:10 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Could you go to Account Preferences and go to the "Preferences" box and tick the little box marked "Show legality analysis by default:"? Otherwise we can't see and we can't determine if it's hacked or not, though you should be able to tell just by looking at it. If it's all green and yellow you are good to go! o 3o

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old June 7th, 2013, 06:18 PM
bugsy555

This is easier
http://postimg.org/image/xhuogg4j7/

Old June 7th, 2013, 06:22 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Hmm, seems legit o 3o (Or at least, legal). Just a friendly reminder for everyone that if you ever receive anything that is a hack to report it and then give details on the Pokemon in the following thread link ;) http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270306

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old June 7th, 2013, 06:24 PM
bugsy555

Well it's definately legal but he requested a legendary for it and the IV's are nothing special which leads me to think it could be legit. i think i'm gonna keep it

Old June 7th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Nice to know it's legal :) I'm glad you didn't get ripped off.
Old June 13th, 2013, 07:12 PM
rebelxgirl

With only 8 boxes for Pokemon, it seems kind of impossible to complete a national dex unless you do a bunch of trade backs or release some as you go. I'm assuming there's enough room to complete a regional dex?

School & stuff is eating away at my life. PM me if you're interested in trading.

I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Working on my Vivillon collection. Need: Sandstorm, Monsoon, & Savanna
Offering: High Plains (3), Polar (1), Continental (1), Marine (1), & (3) Elegant & unlimited [native] Modern, + all the starters. I have Pokerus if you need it.

I sincerely apologize to anyone I had a trade or something set up with. I got really bad sick in the middle of midterms so when I got better I had to bust butt for school. Please forgive me.
Old June 13th, 2013, 07:18 PM
bugsy555

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
With only 8 boxes for Pokemon, it seems kind of impossible to complete a national dex unless you do a bunch of trade backs or release some as you go. I'm assuming there's enough room to complete a regional dex?
i assume this is gen V? You get a total of 24 boxes allowing you to store 720 pokemon. You get more as you fill 'em.

Old June 13th, 2013, 07:20 PM
rebelxgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsy555 View Post
i assume this is gen V? You get a total of 24 boxes allowing you to store 720 pokemon. You get more as you fill 'em.
Yeah, Gen 5, Black 2. I hadn't noticed you get more boxes as you go. I've got about 6-7 full so I was beginning to think I was running out of room. Guess not lol

School & stuff is eating away at my life. PM me if you're interested in trading.

I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Working on my Vivillon collection. Need: Sandstorm, Monsoon, & Savanna
Offering: High Plains (3), Polar (1), Continental (1), Marine (1), & (3) Elegant & unlimited [native] Modern, + all the starters. I have Pokerus if you need it.

I sincerely apologize to anyone I had a trade or something set up with. I got really bad sick in the middle of midterms so when I got better I had to bust butt for school. Please forgive me.
Old June 13th, 2013, 07:23 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

If you have at least one Pokemon in each box, you get 16 the next time you check your PC. If you put at least one in each box again and check back later, you'll find that you have 24 of them, allowing for adequate storage of at least one of every single Pokemon > 3<

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old June 13th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Since I have lots of free time, breeding Pokemon is really becoming an option. But which Pokemon is the most profitable? I've been wondering all day. xD

Thank you~!
Old June 14th, 2013, 09:19 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Since I have lots of free time, breeding Pokemon is really becoming an option. But which Pokemon is the most profitable? I've been wondering all day. xD

Thank you~!
Hmm, from what I've seen lots of things pertaining to trade are "profitable". The more obvious valuables would have to be RNGed Pokemon, Shiny Pokemon, Event Pokemon, and IV bred Pokemon. While not as valuable, offering dex fillers is always appreciated by a lot of people and can also help you out with your own Pokedex.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old June 14th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

Dream World Females are also worth breeding since some people collect those too. ^^
Old June 14th, 2013, 04:08 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
Dream World Females are also worth breeding since some people collect those too. ^^
While some people want them for use, generally people who collect Dream World Females (or DWFs) only want the ones that you get from the Dream World a.k.a. from Entralink in their Dream Balls.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old June 14th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

Some people, especially other breeders, want the DW ability to then breed with and expand their shops. All depends on the person and what they're looking for.
Old June 14th, 2013, 05:04 PM
bugsy555

DW ability pokemon with cool egg moves. I find anything thats not obtainable in game are highly sought after. Usually starters from other gens

Old June 14th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Austin1395
Dark-type Trainer

Nature: Serious
Hello all!I am a bit new to the PokeCommunity Forums and I'm looking for a little help completing my Black 2 Pokedex before Pokemon X and Y are released, mainly with the legendaries/event Pokemon.
Old June 15th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Hi Austin, welcome to Pokecommunity!

The best way to fill up your Dex is using Quick Trade Thread or just opening your own Pokemon Shop. You can find shop rules in TC's subforum, good luck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHEHE!

So they confirmed that the new Jirachi event in Japan is WiFi and is for all 5th Gen games. Guess who's going to be the first to RNG it on PC? :B

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old June 15th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
You will! Awesome, I'm glad we're getting a new Jirachi. I've been hoping for one for quite a while now... hopefully we'll get it in the US later.

Welcome Austin, I wish you lots of luck getting everything you desire!
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Austin1395
Dark-type Trainer

Thanks for the welcome everyone! And to answer a question I saw earlier, I found through experience that Eevee and Zorua are fairly sought after. That's why I'm an Eevee breeder and have a few Zoruas in my PC.
Old June 16th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
That sounds like a good plan! there are quite a few highly desirable Pokemon so breeding them might work well. Good look with your Pokedex

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Austin1395
Dark-type Trainer

Thanks again! You can never go wrong breeding Eevee really. There's already so many evolutions for it, not to mention we're getting at least one more with this new generation because of the new Fairy Type. But, since Fairy is super effective to Dragon, who's to say we're not about to get our Dragon type eeveelution too? Just speculation. Just saying, the eeveelutions won't stop comming, and people could always use a hand getting one of them. And Zorua is just a great Dark type that evolves to a great and strong Dark type. If you're going to breed, look at your options, especially keep in mind what people look for and what is harder to obtain.
Old June 24th, 2013, 03:11 PM
ToWriteLove
On Her Arms

Nature: Gentle
Hello all, how have you all been? I have been MIA lately, due to moving and new position at work so haven't been able to get on nearly as much. xD
Old June 24th, 2013, 03:38 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToWriteLove View Post
Hello all, how have you all been? I have been MIA lately, due to moving and new position at work so haven't been able to get on nearly as much. xD
Doing pretty good lately, how about you? How's the new position at work?

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links